• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Final Attempt At Splicing Together a Realtor Trainer Sprite

Dewgong Reign

Strange is Relative
Reaction score
I'm partially content with this one. The sign is bugging me a bit. Anyway, the colors are from Gio's FRLG sprite and the base is Aroma Lady. The arm is a combintion of Fantina and Candice, and the sign was made with MS Paint Text and Skew and the sign base is from Rancher's pitchfork.

Here it is:

Neither of the arms look right XD

This is why I stick to my overworlds

hmm... I think the sign is the only thing that bugs me. the colors of the post don't seem as soft as the sign, but that might not matter if that's not what you're going for. I think the only thing you really need to do if you want to improve it is see if you can skew the text on the sign a little more, too.

still, though, it looks pretty nice imo! and that seems like a lot of work to go through... half the time I end up drawing some things all up myself instead of pulling the part from another sprite.

XD the left arm looks slightly...broken, but overall, it's AWESOME.

Back
Top Bottom