• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My flute pokemon music [taking requests]

Shinx3000

Reaction score
Was not sure where to put this so thought here would be ok, please move if in wrong section.

I have decided to record myself playing some pokemon music on flute

Here is my first piece of music on flute, Route 1 or "Setting off" a quick version.

I'll do requests for more pokemon music on flute (main game music mostly) so if anyone has a request, let me know and I can see what I can do. I am not an expert on flute, but I am slowly getting better at playing it (note I may not be able to do all, or have time, but I can try and do some requests and if I do decide to do a request I'll let you know, might take a few days to do it though.)

Just a tip, more people will listen to your music if you post it somewhere like YouTube or SoundCloud and give a link, as opposed to having to download and extract it.

Wow, I really enjoyed it! It's only a bit of a shame it only lasts less than 30 seconds... maybe you could work around to make it loop well for, say, 2-3 minutes? I also would like to see this one in flute version, but I'm not sure if it would work... But it's my favourite music from the games so sue me :) Thanks in advance!

Thanks both, Yeah, I'll upload rest to youtube, makes sense.

ghaskan, I had a listen to that but not sure if I can do that.

However, will do a RSE tune of some sort next. I'll try and make it a little longer than the last (I keep messing up and the first one took 10 attempts to get that, but I can play fine when not recording it)

Last edited:
That's pretty good. Can you do the RSE Victory Road music?

Back
Top Bottom