• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My FR team

Alabaster.j.cat

I go *Bang*!
Reaction score
I just arrived in Lavender town and I want to get a rating on how my team is going...

--Pidgeotto Lv22
-Tackle
-Whirlwind
-Gust
-Quick Attack
--Hold:None

--Drowzee Lv17
-Pound
-Hypnosis
-Headbutt
-Confusion
--Hold:none

--Farfetch'd Lv22
-Peck
-Cut
-Leer
-Knock Off
--Hold:Stick

--Wartortle Lv32
-Rapid Spin
-Water Gun
-Bite
-Withdraw

--Primape Lv28
-Rage
-Seismic Toss
-Low Kick
-Karate Chop

--Voltorb Lv14 (just captured)
-Charge
-Tackle
-Screech
--hold:None

Alablaster said:
I just arrived in Lavender town and I want to get a rating on how my team is going...

--Pidgeotto Lv22
-Tackle
-Whirlwind
-Gust
-Quick Attack
--Hold:None

Once you get a fire pokemon replace Pidegotto with it.

--Drowzee Lv17
-Pound
-Hypnosis
-Headbutt
-Confusion

--Farfetch'd Lv22
-Peck
-Cut
-{AERIAL ACE}
-Knock Off
--Hold:Stick

--Wartortle Lv32
-Rapid Spin
-Water Gun
-Bite
-Withdraw

--Primape Lv28
-Rage
-Seismic Toss
-Low Kick
-Karate Chop

--Voltorb Lv14 (just captured)
-Charge
-Tackle
-Screech
--hold:None

Well I can continue to elevate your team once you get more TM's and HM's and as you progess through FR.

If you're going to suggest Aerial Ace, why not just get a Spearow and delay it's evo until Level 25, when it gets AA through level up? Besides, Fearow has much better speed and attack than Pidgeot and Farfetch'd, and doesn't need a turn to up its attack or speed than the latter.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom