• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Heartgold Nuzzlocke

MrGreen

Reaction score
You may excuse my grammar. Im german.

So today I decided to start a blinsnuzzlocke challenge run on my Heart Gold.
In my first run, i had Totodile aswell, but the first leader killed my whole Team..

As for rules, i chose:

1.Nicknames!
2.Whoever dies, goes into a specific Box
  1. Only Patch first encounters (no duplicates, catch the next new Pokemon instead)
  2. The Trainer ID tells ne what starter I have to take (I got 8 and took totodile. )
  3. Trading is allowed, if I have the Pokemon needed)

So i took totodile and named hin ROCKY.
Caught a Hoothoot (BOBO), Rattata (PINKY) and a Belsprout on the first 3 routes. I traded Belsprout for Onix (funny thing, his name was Rocky, so I now have two of These :p)

I try to keep you guys updated if there is any interest in that .

That's it for now.

Hope somebody will be interested.

Day 2:
As I said before, my first attempt ended damn quickly. Falkner wiped my entire Team, so i decided to grind my Rocky to lvl 9, to have him learn Rock Throw. I thought this move'd get me my first badge. And it did :) I then went to the sprout Tower, where i encountered a male Gastly Lv.3. I caught him and called him LUCIFER. I fought most of the sages using my new Pokemon and sometimes i switched in BOBO.
By now I have around 2:30 of time on the clock. And one single Badge . Atleast I did not lose a single Pokemon this time.
From now on I will upload pictures of my current Team after every report!

Greetings

Day 2:
As I said before, my first attempt ended damn quickly. Falkner wiped my entire Team, so i decided to grind my Rocky to lvl 9, to have him learn Rock Throw. I thought this move'd get me my first badge. And it did :) I then went to the sprout Tower, where i encountered a male Gastly Lv.3. I caught him and called him LUCIFER. I fought most of the sages using my new Pokemon and sometimes i switched in BOBO.
By now I have around 2:30 of time on the clock. And one single Badge . Atleast I did not lose a single Pokemon this time.
From now on I will upload pictures of my current Team after every report!

Greetings

Make sure you get the egg from Primo in Pokemon centre before you leave Violet. 1 free slugma, wooper or mareep!

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom