• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My introduction.

Reaction score
Hello, I am Mudkip, but you may call me Ben. I wear shades as you can tell because I ain't showing my optic orbs! I've been introduced to Pokémon since generation 6, although my first generation was gen 3 when I couldn't afford a 3DS for a while at the time. I have completed all games for gen 3! Obviously, my favorite Pokémon is Mudkip. I still have to play and complete other games like HGSS and BW/B2W2, so my current favorites are ORAS and SM/USUM. I also have a YouTube channel, which I've played and completed Switch games such as Sword and Shield, and Legends Arceus. I do play other games as well, it's mostly Flash games, but I'm expanding on other games as well.

An interesting fact is my first knowledge of Pokémon was memes, and they didn't really interest me to know more about them until years later. For a while, I was actually a Pikachu fan. I played Minecraft in its golden age with a Pikachu hoodie skin, and then I played one of the mods for the game, Pixelmon, which got me into Pokémon.

I'm really looking forward to contributing to Bulbagarden and other places as well! I think it would be nice to meet you all!

welcome welcome! X and Y are very nostalgic for me because they were the first Pokémon game I got to play and completed. Do you have any favorite pokemon from that Gen so far? I hope you have a great time on the forums!
They definitely were! Although, I had more fun with ORAS as it had a bit more content, and my favorite gen 6 Pokémon are Greninja and Delphox!
Welcome ben!

Enjoy your stay here!
Thank you!
welcome to the forums Ben! :bulbaWave:

Good to see a fellow Gen 3 fan; I started with that generation as well!
What's your favorite thing about Pokémon? (Battling, story, something else?)

Hope you've been enjoying your time here so far!
It's good to meet another fellow gen 3 fan as well! My favorite thing about Pokémon is probably the story.
Welcome to the forums, glad to have you! o/

I also started with Gen 3, and HGSS/BW are some of my favourite entries in the franchise, so I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures through them when you get the chance! :)

Looking forward to seeing you around!
HGSS and BW are going to be fun to continue and complete! My favorite feature that could've stayed from HGSS was the ability for Pokémon to follow you, although it's good they're going to keep it for Scarlet and Violet.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom