• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

my introduction

I'm not a cosplayer, I'm a roleplayer (though technically the word "cosplay" is derived from "roleplay" and "costume", so you're technically not too far off lol) (I also want to be a cosplayer, but I don't have the time, skill, or resources)

idk what my favorite part is, that's a pretty big question to ask - I've just been in the fandom since I was pretty young

I'm not a cosplayer, I'm a roleplayer (though technically the word "cosplay" is derived from "roleplay" and "costume", so you're technically not too far off lol) (I also want to be a cosplayer, but I don't have the time, skill, or resources)
oh my god, I misread that!! I am also a roleplayer (and want to do cosplay LOL), who do you RP as? I usually do it as Lisia from ORAS~ (we have an RP section here and are looking to revitalize it, so if there's anything you have for ideas you can totally say hi! (Roleplaying Sign-Ups)

oh my god, I misread that!! I am also a roleplayer (and want to do cosplay LOL), who do you RP as? I usually do it as Lisia from ORAS~ (we have an RP section here and are looking to revitalize it, so if there's anything you have for ideas you can totally say hi! (Roleplaying Sign-Ups)
I usually RP as original characters, most of which are Pokemon gijinkas lol

I'm Gebby, an 18-year-old Pokemon fan and roleplayer
My pronouns are she/they
I don't know how forums work so please try to be patient with me lol
HELLO!! I KNOW THIS IS EXTREMELY SUDDEN, BUT DO YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW OF A LITTLE GAME CALLED LOBOTOMY CORPORATION???

im so sorry if i’m jumping the gun, but your alias and icon are setting off alarm bells in my mind

Welcome welcome!! I also enjoy roleplaying!! I hope to see you around more!! (CONTAINING SELF)

HELLO!! I KNOW THIS IS EXTREMELY SUDDEN, BUT DO YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW OF A LITTLE GAME CALLED LOBOTOMY CORPORATION???

im so sorry if i’m jumping the gun, but your alias and icon are setting off alarm bells in my mind

Welcome welcome!! I also enjoy roleplaying!! I hope to see you around more!! (CONTAINING SELF)
OH MY GOD ANOTHER LC FAN LFG

cannot express my excitement and hype rn LMAOOO

YES LOBCORP IS... QUITE A BIG PART OF MY LIFE... (i mainly focus on lobcorp art, while doing pokemon art on the side). I was the volunteer help in charge of proofing and editing all of Yesod's dialogue within the re-translation of lobcorp! I was handed his translations and was in charge of "making it sound more like Yesod"! LOL. Actually most of what I roleplay these days is lobcorp too... LOL... If you ever wanna chat about it, please feel free to yell my way. Library of Ruina left a hollow shell where my heart is. Gebura is definitely up there for me too. May you and I become the powerful lobcorp force this forum needs.

cannot express my excitement and hype rn LMAOOO

YES LOBCORP IS... QUITE A BIG PART OF MY LIFE... (i mainly focus on lobcorp art, while doing pokemon art on the side). I was the volunteer help in charge of proofing and editing all of Yesod's dialogue within the re-translation of lobcorp! I was handed his translations and was in charge of "making it sound more like Yesod"! LOL. Actually most of what I roleplay these days is lobcorp too... LOL... If you ever wanna chat about it, please feel free to yell my way. Library of Ruina left a hollow shell where my heart is. Gebura is definitely up there for me too. May you and I become the powerful lobcorp force this forum needs.
YES
admittedly, the way I interpret gebura is heavily canon-divergent, but yeah

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom