• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryugen did a roll to dodge, taking cover behind a rock. He emerged to fire several shots at the Zodiarts. He had to be pragmatic here, it was his advantage. He noticed the rock he was hiding behind wasn't embedded too deep.

He grabbed it and lifted. Any Kamen Rider worth their salt had superhuman strength. He threw it at Hunter and then shot a barrage of rounds straight at it when it got close to him.

"Oh dear..." said Fluttershy, watching the situation.

"That's the confusing part," Twilight muttered. "Our friend Gilda is strong and fast, but her condition is too fragile at the moment. We do have another friend named Squire, but he's in guard training at the present. My brother Shining Armor is busy ruling the Crystal Empire...I'd have to ask Princess Celestia and Luna, they know more ponies who might work."

---

Celestia chuckled and clapped. "Wonderful work, it is a beautiful moon," she replied, watching it begin it's orbit. She chuckled a bit at Kouta's rationalization for the name. "Fair enough. And now your oceans will have proper tides."

---

Adina blinked. "Oh...sound like fun."

Rarity came up to the counter and rung the bell, summoning the spa twins, who as anyone with eyes could notice were twin sisters, given the only difference between them was fur and mane color being reversed, even their Cutie Marks. "Hello, ladies. I've brought friend of mine and her daughter if you don't mind."

The maneuver had caught Hunter with his pants down, so to speak, as he had put away his pistols to take out his rifle, only to see the rock his prey was hiding behind and was planning to destroy with a rifle shot heading his way.

The Zodiarts threw a hasty kick, breaking the boulder though it also sent him crumpling to the ground when the pieces slammed into him with the impact of the thrown rock formation, and was further sent flying when Gentaro and Dash jumped in to assist, plastering the Zodiarts with fireballs and silver bullets.

"Well, in any case, I believe you will pick the right choice, unlike me. I have a history of giving the wrong people Drivers, to put it mildly." Takatora said, looking at files of the New Generation Riders that he was so foolish to call "allies". He had hoped their ambitions would be tempered enough to help realize his goals, something he grossly underestimated.

---

"Indeed. It is sized just right, and with the volcanic eruptions, you will get marinas that would color the moon." Luna added as another volcano erupted on Kougai.

---

"Hi." Samus greeted awkwardly, waving hello at the spa twins.

"Forgive me if fighting fair doesn't suit me," Ryugen acknowledged. While he was dedicated to being a hero, he knew his strength was his mind...even if he hadn't been as smart as he'd believed dealing with Ryoma and the Overlords. He wouldn't make the same mistakes. He took aim with his gun and fired several times, trying to get some good hits in before it could react.

Twilight nodded. "I'm sorry things didn't turn out as you hoped, Takatora. You seem like a good person and if Kouta trusted you, I know you are."

---

Celestia nodded. "And it will certainly look quite nice. This planet will likely turn out quite well under your guidance," she replied, then remembered something. "That reminds me, I have a gift," she replied, reaching into a pocket dimension. "You've ascended to godhood, and done much good for Equestria. In recognition of that..."

The Sun Princess produced a golden crown with a jewel in the center resembling Gaim's emblem. "I want to offer you honorary title of Prince."

---

"Hello, Miss Aran," said Aloe. "Welcome to Ponyville Spa, what would you like today?"

Adina looked between the two siblings confused. Being a race of shapeshifters meant meeting twins was a bit confusing.

Getting up, Hunter growled, then kicked the ground, sending sand and dirt flying at the heroes.

Dash banished the dirt with some wind magic, and it was clear, Hunter was nowhere to be seen.

"Got away, the punk..." Dash hissed out, then de-transformed, with Gentaro following suit.

"What was he gaining from all of this?" Applejack asked aloud, ignoring the captain, who was in a corner of sadness following his ship's grounding.

"Had you met me months ago, you'd wouldn't think so." Takatora self-deprecatingly remarked. What he hoped Mitsuzane didn't tell the others was that he had seen Equestria before ages ago if only for a few moments, having killed a Shika Inves in front of the Mane Six when a Crack opened beside him to send it back into the Forest.

In his defense, Inves could spread Helheim plants and could start an infestation, so he figured he was in the right in slaying the Inves, though likely the faded yellow one might not be quite forgiving, seeing as she looked like he had killed a puppy instead of a mutated being.

---

Kouta's transformation undid itself, allowing to show his face lit up in shock. "Celestia-hime... I-I-I don't know what to say..." The Godling stammered out.

Luna pushed Kouta in the back, motioning to him to accept it.

Awkwardly, Kouta walked over and kneeled to Celestia, bowing his head.

----

"The works, if you please." Samus said. Well, since it was her first time in a spa, might as well go all out.

Lotus Blossom noticed Adina and her cute confusion. Some of the little ones have looked at them with the same look of confusion.

Last edited:
Micchy transformed back and nodded. "It is strange..." he replied. "I don't think that matched any constellation I know."

Kengo glided down. "According to my data, it's a constellation of the Buffalo Tribes that live near by, a different star chart...this is strange...I'm not certain how such a thing would happen."

Twilight chuckled. "You clearly don't know ponies very well, Takatora...Princess Luna was previously corrupted into Nightmare Moon, who desired to plunge the world into eternal darkness and night...we forgave her. A...friend of ours, Discord, was once a tyrant that ruled Equestria in a state of chaos and misery...we forgave him when he saw the error of his ways...ponies forgive. We don't forget, we aren't naive...but we forgive and try to give others a chance to redeem themselves. It's just our way."

---

Celestia chuckled. "As a Princess of Equestria, I do hereby crown you Prince Kouta Kazuraba as thanks for acts of great valor and courage. For striving to aid Equestria and your own world no matter what. For these things, I give this crown for you. For while you have power...you rightly see that power as a tool to help and guide others, not to fulfill selfish whims."

Celestia put the crown on his head.

---

Aloe nodded. "Right this way, Miss Aran! Miss Belle."

Rarity chuckled at Adina. "They're twin sisters, darling. They've ran this spa as long as I've lived here, and are fantastic at it," the fashionista explained as they were lead back.

"Has this happened in your world?" Dash asked.

"The Zodiarts incident was kept well within Japan's borders. This is the second time one appeared in another country, never mind another planet." Ran spoke up. "And all the Zodiarts we have seen corresponded with the 88 official Western constellation charts." Haru added.

"Any others?" Applejack asked.

"Oh there were hundreds of different charts, but many are discontinued as they either converted or faded out into obscurity, except for maybe the Chinese constellation charts." Ran said. Having Yuuki around meant you hear a lot of space-related trivia.

---

"I, Kazuraba Kouta, Honorary Prince of Equestria and vessel of the Forbidden Fruit, accept my more than generous thanks from you, Princess Celestia." Kouta said humbly, feeling a warm feeling billowing in his chest. The scars of his journey ran deep, and the scars of being all but being banished out of fear by the populous went deeper still. It felt nice to not be treated like a monster that might turn on someone for simply looking at him funny.

"Just remember, Kazuraba, you are no longer alone." Luna said, helping the Godling to his feet.

"It's going to be hard to get that programming out of my head..." Kouta admitted.

---

"Twins? I bet the mother thought of herself lucky." Samus quipped, knowing multiples are a rare occurance for horses and other odd-toed ungulates. What else in her mind she was about to form halted when she stepped inside.

Why? She noticed Frankie was inside, though all he seemed to be doing was tenderly massaging the shoulders of the statue of a petrified female Phantom that he wrapped in a towel that looked strongly like a female counterpart to him, if the female Phantom resembling greatly of the Bride of Frankenstein's Monster was any indication. He himself looked rather peaceful, and the Tesla coils that normally jut off of his back were missing, as a sign of good faith that he'll behave.

"Guten Tag, Frauliens. Is it not a lovely day?" Frankie asked, smiling knowingly at Samus' stunned look. He did look different from their last encounter, and that was even without his intimidating and iconic coils being taken into consideration, as he was wearing a bathrobe specially sized for him (tailored by his hand), his hair was wrapped in a small towel, and his boots were replaced with spa slippers. His iron jaw addition was also missing, revealing a perfectly intact jaw instead of a missing jaw most people might assume Frankie had.

"If you must know, I paid like a civilized customer instead of demanding admittance like a stallion possessed." Frankie spoke up before the Riders before him suited up. Villains can be stupidly frugal, but villains aiming to resuscitate their loved ones back into the waking world were a whole different animal.

"Handsomely, I might add." Lotus quipped as she lead Samus to be given the preliminary treatment while her sister led Rarity, and she was Frankie paid with a lot of antique Bits and some finely cut gems that would make a dragon drool in hunger.

"And the female you're massaging?" Samus asked flatly when she finally found her voice as she was put in a chair for the facial massage.

"Ah, now that is why I am here. This piece of art here is my better half. My love, my world, this beauty here is the Greater Phantom Frankenstein's Bride, Franny for a nickname." Frankie introduced, and Samus sworn she saw an image of Franny waving hello.

"I'm aiming to unseal her from her prison, and I will do it with love." The Phantom spoke with his signature rumbling voice, with his honesty shining like a light.

"If she proves to be violent?" Samus asked.

"I know my love. She will be as cuddly as a kitten, if you don't antagonize her." Frankie assured, cupping Franny's chin tenderly.

Kengo nodded, shielding his nocturnal eyes from the desert heat. "Given the Zodiarts are connected to Buffalo's star charts, I can only assume they must be more connected to them than the Equestrian one," he explained. It was times like this he wished Yuki was here, but the excitable girl was currently busy helping some foals in Ponyville set up an Equestrian branch of the Kamen Rider Club.

"If the Zodiarts is a Buffalo Constellation," Fluttershy started. "Maybe...um...we could go talk to Chief Thunderhooves? The Buffalo should know..."

Twilight noticed the explosions and fire had stopped. "Takatora, it seems the monster has been driven off or defeated. I need to go check on my friends, but I'm kind of talking to you through a dimensional portal, so may we continue this conversation later?"

---

Celestia chuckled. "I can understand, given what you've been through. But you are always welcome as an ally and Prince of Equestria. And I'm sure Twilight and her friends feel the same."

---

Rarity nearly transformed from the start, but relaxed and listened. "...I see..."

Sweetie Belle had told her Franky had seemed rather kind to them, so she was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Adina fluttered over and looked the two over. "He tell the truth, they love each other," she said, the little changeling queen nodding.

"Alright...we're just here for our own spa day..." Rarity explained.

"Thunderhooves, eh? Been a while since we last had to talk to him." Dash said, stretching to get a few kinks out.

"Very well. It was a very pleasant experience talking to you, Princess. I do wish you luck in your endeavors. Goodbye." Takatora said, bowing slightly, then hung up when Twilight said her farewells.

---

"Knowing Twilight, I know she will. Again, I can't thank you enough." Kouta said, bowing deeply in thanks.

"Sister, I do believe we may need to return." Luna said, taking out a pocket watch to look at the time.

---

"Considering the shenanigans that have plagued this town, I don't fault you in the slightest." Frankie said.

A bubble popped from the mud bath, which Frankie was the closest to. Followed by two more. Paranoia kicking into overdrive, Frankie put Franny into a chair and put his bathrobe on her like a blanket, kissed her forehead and patted her shoulder in a comforting manner. He then walked over to the mud bath, and took off his spa shoes and put his arm inside, due to his size. His eyes widen, and he was suddenly yanked inside the bath, then was jettisoned out in a eruption of mud, grunting as he hit tile, buckling in his weight.

Inside the now empty bath was a Dopant. It looked composed of mud, and had weird proportions all over. There was too much mud on his right shoulder making him looked hunched over, his face looked like it was sliding off of his head due to the positions the crooked smile and the beady yellow eyes being not where they should, and his legs and arms look thin, but had huge feet and hands.

"Ssssspa'ssss clossssed! Beat it!" The Mud Dopant hissed out, punctuating it by sending a blast of mud at Samus, who grabbed Lily and jumped to the side, avoid the fate of her chair, which was uprooted from being bolted down.

Last edited:
Twilight nodded. "Thank you, talk to you later," she replied, flying down and joining the group. She got filled in quickly and nodded. "Yes, we should check on Chief Thunderhooves...though perhaps we should also check on Appleloosa to see if that Zodiarts has done any damage there."

---
Celestia nodded. "Agreed," she replied. "Good luck with your new world, Kouta," she replied, petting a benign Inves that came up to investigate her.

---

Rarity grabbed Aloe and jumped to one side as well, then snarled. "I think you require a lesson in manners!"

"Driver On!"

"Here's hoping the others aren't using this yet," Rarity muttered. "Henshin!"

"Generosity...Please! Ryu-Ryu-Ryutai!"

Rarity transformed and produced her weapon. "Good...I apologize our day off turned into a work day, Samus."

"Well, what are we waiting for, next Winter's Wrap Up?!" Applejack announced, pulling out the Powerdizer and Machine Harmonium near simultaneously with a Connect spell.

"Well, that's handy." Gentaro mused.

---

Big Mac, having been in the spare barn when the Dizer was taken, just passively blinked. "Eeeeyup. Left it here." The pony of few words said with a near uninterested tone, grabbing a pail of chicken feed he had left underneath the Powerdizer.

---

"Thank you, Celestia-hime, Luna-hime. Take care of yourselves." Kouta said, bowing to them.

"As should you." Luna said, then opened a portal back to their universe.

Thankfully, Kouta sanitized the forest enough to where the air won't encourage Helheim growth.

---

"Not a problem! Have had this happened a lot, to the point where I've stopped asking for time off. Henshin!" Samus spoke, summoning her Driver and avoiding blasts of mud with grace, hitting her Moon Jewel midair.

"Varia, Suit On!" It announced as Samus made a three-point landing, then kick flipped backwards to dodge a hammer strike as her Artemis Rider form assembled itself.

"Arm Cannon!" Her Driver announced as her signature weapon appeared in a flourish of gold Chozodian letters, and began opening fire at the Dopant in short bursts, making sparks fly.

Frankie, having gotten Franny out of the room, snuck up on the Dopant with his brand of silent super-speed and threw a powerful haymaker that demolished the Mud Dopant's head into mud with unnerving ease. "Usssselessss!" The Dopant announced once the head came back milliseconds later, and slammed a muddy torrent into the Phantom, making him stumble backwards from the deluge until he hit a literal wall.

"How's this then?" "Torch, Beam On!" The Mud Dopant turned to see Samus fire a Torch Beam shot, the ball of flame hitting the Mud Dopant to stop the attack on Frankie.

"Hothothohothothothothothot!" He exclaimed, dousing his dried out injury in soothing mud then threw clumps of mud at Samus, clumps she either evaded with acrobatic skill or solidified/destroyed with Torch Beam shots.

"Pardon, Fraulins." Frankie said as he appeared behind Aloe and Lily's hiding spot and whisked them out the building. Lily had never imagined being moved so fast, so the hulking Phantom's surprising running speed took her for a loop.

"Connect is one of our most simple abilities, but surprisingly functional," Twilight replied. "Though if I recall, the capabilities of it are increased in Equestria due to ambient mana."

Thunderchild descended and landed. "I guided any airships that were in the area to divert course and the crew called for help," the guard reported.

"Good work, Thunderchild," Twilight replied and Fluttershy gave her coltfriend a nuzzle. "Alright, anyone that can't fly under their own power get on the Power Dizer."

---

Rarity made several attempts to slash the Dopant with her sword.

Adina, with the spa twins gone, transformed back to her true form and made several attempts to blast the Dopant with magic beams.

Gentaro quickly assumed Fourze and blasted off with the Rocket Module, with Dash flying off to join him, while Applejack rode on the Machine Harmonium.

Haru put a lid on Ran's mobile bowl, then tied its platform to the Powerdizer via cable and hook.

---

While Adina got success in harming the Dopant, Rarity did not. The Mud Dopant's body made it where trying to cut it ended up slicing completely through with the same level of ease Frankie had with smashing the Dopant's head.

Curious, Samus threw a kick, embedding into the Dopant's chest. Her experiment soon sent her into the ceiling via a mud blast.

"Susususu!" It giggled, and flung more mud balls as Samus, quickly folding into her Morph Ball form and rolled away from the shots.

Thunder Child and Fluttershy merely flew. Kengo go on the Power Dizer so he could properly carry the Kaban.

"If Ispita has handed out a Zodiarts Switch here," Twilight said, riding the Power Dizer as her flight skills weren't quite the best. "That means she must be trying to fill the Tartarus Gate near Appleloosa....Which given what the Tirek Phantom did last time, might already have gotten some negative energy to fill it.

---

Rarity noted this situation and got some difference, swapping her weapon to it's sniper rifle style mode and taking aim, firing a shot at the monster's center of mass.

"What puzzles me is why exactly did the Zodiarts attacking our airship as we were coming into Appleloosa?" Haru asked, thinking of a possible explanation.

"Whatever the reason, he needs to be stopped." Ran quipped up.

---

They soon arrived in Appleloosa's outskirts, and it was suspiciously quiet, aside from a few foals crying in a few houses, which looked boarded up. "I have a ba~d feeling about this." Rainbow Dash said warily.

"Check Main Street. It might have a clue on what's going on." Applejack said, getting the cyan speedster to salute and flew off ahead.

---

The shots this time did damage, allowing Samus to unfold from her Morph Ball form and shot the Dopant in the legs and chest with Torch Beam shots.

"Yaaaaaaah!" He yelled in agony as Samus got up and hit her Gem. "Hunt Down!" It announce, as energy pooled into her Arm Cannon's muzzle. "Incineration Flash." Samus said firmly, then fired the blast, hitting the Mud Dopant, making him completely harden. Samus walked over and slapped the head off, making the body crumble into fine rubble.... And revealed no shattered Gaia Memory nor it's user. It was nothing more than animated mud.

"So it's going to be one of those monsters. Great." Samus said in a weary tone, shaking her head as she undid her transformation.

The group looked around. "Something just isn't right here..." Twilight said. "Appleloosa's a thriving place...The Zodiarts must be doing something..."

Fluttershy looked to the crying children. "And I feel sorry for those crying foals..."
----
Rarity sighed, detransforming as well. "Yes, it is a nuisance..." she muttered. "I hope the Spa Twins are okay..." she muttered.

Adina reverted back to her disguise form. "Momma, we go talk to Shotaro?"

"SWEET CELESTIA'S FLANK!" Dash exclaimed loudly, scaring Applejack off the Harmonium.

Gentaro ran for Main Street, grabbing Applejack while he was at it. He skid to a stop when he did.

Main Street... was decimated. Bullet holes decorated the stores, windows were smashed, any vehicles out in the street looked like they were torched several days ago, and their were indents that looked like Ponies were slammed mercilessly into the ground and building sides.

"Oh my god." Gentaro said, hand to his mouth in shock.

----

"They are safe, Frau Harmony." Frankie said, returning with the Spa Twins.

"It's going to take ages to get all of this mud out!" Lotus said, shocked at how liberal the Dopant was.

"We have to. Since no mud monster has been a Zodiarts, and that was no Phantom, that leaves it to be a Dopant." Samus said.

"I think we've found out what this Zodiarts is up too..." Twilight muttered with a gulp.

Fluttershy gave a death glare. "This Zodiarts is a big meanie..."

Kengo nodded. "Hunter seems to be on the warpath against Appleloosa in particular..."

"We need to find Braeburn," Twilight suggested. "Or someone who will tell us what happened."

---

Rarity nodded. "Sorry, darlings," she said to the twins. "We certainly didn't intend for you to end up in this situation..."

Adina nodded. "We go get detectives, they find out what's going on..."

Gentaro nodded. He turned when he heard a low four-note whistle. It belonged to an aged gray stallion with salt and pepper-colored mane and tail with a sand-beaten poncho and a hat of a similar make of Applejack's only with signs of wear by dirt and sun with a toothpick in his mouth standing near the ruined salt saloon. His eyes had bags under his eyes, which looked like he always had a stern glare.

"Out of town, strangers?" He asked, his voice gruff like sandpaper. Applejack seemingly teleported to the stallion.

"What in the name of Granny Smith's green apples happened here?!" The frantic farmer said, ignoring the Kamen Rider Club's in-synch face palm/hoof and exclamation of "Atcha!".

"Not out here. In here." He said evenly, nodding to the interior of the saloon, then coolly walked inside.

---

"Oh, we understand, Rarity! Don't worry about it." The Spa Twins spoke in unison.

"Indeed. So sorry to leave, ladies, but me and Adina are going to find out why we have a mud monster is on the loose." Samus said, then slinked off.

"Looks like we are cursed with interesting lives, mein liebchen." Frankie said, looking at Franny.

Last edited:
Twilight followed along with the others, looking around. The Zodiarts had definitely done a number on this place. 'This isn't good, the Tartarus Gate is probably already filling from this...'

Fluttershy looked around. "I hope we can fix this..."

---

Rarity nodded. "Good luck, darlings, I have to help deal with this," she said, giving a wave and following Samus. "I'm not sure why a Dopant would be targeting the spa," the mare explained. "Those two don't have any enemies I'm aware of. Then again, my only experience with detective work is Shadow Shade novels."

Once everyone was in and seated, the stallion made sure no one was seemingly watching.

"Name's Dust Cloud. Ma didn't like me much for ruining her gigs while having me. Considering she was just as much a snake oil peddler as my baby brothers if not worse, feeling's mutual." The stallion said, spitting in disgust.

"Wait, you're related to the Flim Flam brothers?!" Applejack exclaimed. Well, he certainly had some of the bare faced one's face's features.

"Tragically. But this ain't about me. Back on topic, it happened a few days ago...." Dust Cloud began as the flashback started.

---
It was the early morn over Appleloosa, with a few commuters strolling about.

"It was a lazy early morning. Nothing exciting was happening; least not at that hour. Course, all that ended when it came." Rolling into the town outskirts was a black cloud, dark as the night sky, rolled into town, with the only lights in that cloud looking like stars. When it faded away, the Hunter Zodiarts emerged.

"A black cloud, dark as the night sky, rolled into town with bright lights within the darkness that looked like some constellation, then some mean-looking hombre came out from it like he was Nightmare Moon."

"I am Black Thunder the Destroyer, and I am here to destroy you, Appleloosa!" The Zodiarts thundered, then pulled out his revolvers and opened fire.

"Calling himself 'Black Thunder', he pulled out his irons and lit up the town. Naturally, some ponies rode out to fight him." Despite the chaos Hunter was generating, some stallions and mares alike ran forward, Braeburn and Dust Cloud among the first responders to deal frontier justice against the entity threatening their town.

"It was a beat down." Hunter holstered his guns, then charged at the group with his charge attack, knocking them down like so many pins, with a "Fan out!" warning coming out too late.

Hunter then grabbed two close to him ponies, picked them up, and slammed them onto the ground hard enough to make personally-shaped indents.

Braeburn got up and came out with a flying kick, while Dust Cloud took out a slingshot with an iron ball. He let it fly when Braeburn was punched skyward, striking the Zodiarts' eye.

"For several days, that beast ran roughshod over all of us and Appleloosa, with anything we were doing earned us nothing but extra tanning on our collective hides." As time did it's terrible dance, fewer and fewer defenders were coming out to fight, still busted and bruised from the last call for defense, with Hunter proving to be peerless in this small town.

"Those too battered to be living punching bags went to the clinic. He also shorted our food and water supply stocks, to punish those who didn't fight." The clinic was filled with the wounded, moaning from the pain Hunter inflicted onto them, while Dustards burned some food and broke a water barrel or two.

---

"At the rate Black Thunder is tearing into the town, Appleloosa will see its last sunrise in a few days." Dust Cloud said, moving his poncho to show his bandages. Suddenly, cannon fire thundered into the air, and the splintering of wood came out, with a few ponies running out in a effort to oust this plague, who was currently smashing into his way into the bank with his rifle.

"Speak of the devil, and he shall appear." The ousted older brother of the Flim Flam Brothers said bitterly, biting into a small salt block he was playing with like an apple during the flashback, and rushed out to join the call for defense.

"Come on, we gotta help!" Gentaro said, running outside, inserting the Cosmic Switch. At this rate, there might be casualties, and Gentaro was aiming to stop it.

"Driver On!" "Don't forget me! Henshin!" Applejack yelled as she ran out to join the call to defend.

"Kosumikku! Ko-zu-miiiii~ku On!"
"Honesty! PHANTOM! Dan Den Don Zu Dogon, Dan Den Dogon!"

The triumphant music of Cosmic States' transformation music played set up as Applejack transformed into Kamen Rider Harmony, the two Riders running to battle.

----

"Well, let's get our own Shadow Shade on the case, shall we?" Samus said with a smile, taking out a flyer with the directions to the Narumi Detective Agency.

---

Shotaro hummed a little song to himself as he was setting the finishing touches into the Narumi Detective Agency's Equestrian office. It took some leg work, but they managed to get it to match closely to their Terran office, if made for Ponies in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom