• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups My Little Metroid: Magic is Showtime! *Me and Hyokamen Brycen!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"How can you do that to your BROTHER?" Fluttershy asked, looking absolutely a furious.

"Simple, because he's in the way of what's rightfully the buffalo's," said Megaera.

---

Trixie's eyes widened, watching Blueblood transform. She looked at the Driver in her hooves. "I...Trixie gets to be a Kamen Rider?"

Celestia nodded. "Yes, Trixie, the situation has escalated and we need more Riders to face them. Twilight herself recommended you."

Trixie smiled. She tipped her hat so her eyes were covered. Trixie wouldn't admit it, but she'd felt rather sad to learn the destruction of her Inner Phantom meant she'd never be a Bearer or a Magician type Rider.

Trixie gave a smirk to Blueblood, putting the belt on and getting the same flash. "Good, but now it's Trixie's turn."

She took a smug pose with her arms crossed. "Henshin!" she yelled, opening the lock.

"CRYSTAL BERRY!"

She spun the Berry around in her telekinesis as a Crack opened and a crystal colored, translucent clutch of crystal berries descended.

"Lock On!!"

Rock music began playing as she twirled her hooves around before slamming down and triggering the Cutting Edge to come down and opened the Lockseed.

"Crystal Berry Arms! Crysssssstal Centurion!"

The Arms descended and transformed her into a humanoid as it reached her shoulder, her Ride Wear forming. While her Ride Wear's helmet seemed to be very similar to Blueblood's, her base suit was an azure color with white accents, being sleek and smooth rather than spiky.

The Berries descended and began to reconfigure itself, two berries forming shoulder pads while a part folded down and formed a chest plate somewhat resembling traditional Crystal Empire armor (which seemed to be the theme of the entire suit) while the entire back folded onto her back and formed a cape, her optics lighting up the same color as the Crystal Heart due to the Casque.

Her hand gripped a crystalline hand cannon resembling a revolver, the side being emblazed with berries in the shape of the Crystal Heart, the Berry Shooter.

She looked herself over and flung her cape. "Trixie could get used to this."

---

Megan gave TJ an apple. "His dad wasn't as skittish, he seemed more excited than anything when Firefly came crashing into our well."

She walked over. "So what's going on?"

"We are going to drop all of you above the camp mid-air. Be prepared for fighting a good number of Zodiarts." Luna spoke gravely.

"Understood." Blueblood said, nodding and gripped his Kiwano Spiker nervously.

Luna then tore open a portal to reveal open sky. Takatora jumped through with nothing but a grunt of effort, and Blueblood followed with a "For Geronimo!".

---

"My friend here speaks the truth." Hunter said, pleased with her admission.

"Now brother, what do you say now?" He said, leaning close to Thunderhooves, both ignoring the facial laceration.

"I have failed you, Half Horn... Failed you as a brother and as a chieftain. I didn't see the rage festering in your heart, and now, Appleloosa and her people pays for my mistake." Thunderhooves said in a melancholic tone. Hunter wasn't expecting such an answer, as did much of the Zodiarts.

So shocked, they didn't noticed a glowing Melon Defender until the thrown weapon smashed into Hunter's face.

Stumbling from the surprise attack he failed to see the owner of the shield tackle him to the ground in a streak of white, leaving a deep trench into the earth.

"We're under attack!" The Eagle Zodiarts yelled, lifting Hunter's gun upwards to potentially shoot more of the invaders, only to be tackled powerfully by Gentaro and Applejack, who wordlessly transformed mid-stride, to the ground. Gentaro punched the Eagle Zodiarts in the face to allow Applejack the leverage to wrest the rifle out of the Zodiarts' hands and broke it over her knee.

Whoops filled the air as Blueblood crashed into Maegara, making sure he crashed into her shoulder first.

---

"A rather troublesome Dopant with the Mud Memory. It gives the user, a bull Minotaur with ambitions like Oda Nobunaga and none of the degree of competency, the ability to create clones to fight for him. And these clones can take a lot of damage if you don't aim to outright destroy them." Samus explained as they got to the portal.

"Up here!"

Trixie had landed on a rock nearby stealthy while Blueblood made himself the center point. Now that she'd made herself known, she opened fire on the Zodiarts with her gun.

Twilight gave a sign of relief. "Good, we've got back up now."

Maegara snarled, rolling to her feet and producing a spear. "Interlopers!"

"Oniisan!" Micchy called, taking the opportunity to get his Driver on. "If it's complete, give Thunderchild the third Driver!"

Fluttercruel chuckled. "Mom, if your coltfriend's gonna transform, we'd better be the ones that transform."

Fluttershy blushed. "Um...okay, if he wants to..."

"DRIVER ON!"

---

Megan nodded. "I can see why, an enemy that can make copies of itself could cause a lot of damage..."

She transformed into her pony form as she passed through the portal. "Do you know where the original is?"

Sensing the need, Applejack detransformed and pulled out her WizarShaftLauncher to assist her in the fight, and decided to pick a fight with the Thunderbird Zodiarts, who resembled the Eagle Zodiarts except for lightning features instead of fire and whose sign represented the herald of huge storms and the Lord of Thunder itself, and the Raven Zodiarts, another bird-themed Zodiarts resembling a Blackhawk Brave warrior who was themed after Little Foot, a intelligent and wise raven who was also a trickster without mortal equal and said to be taught by Pakak himself in the way of mischief.

"Thunderchild! Take this!" Takatora yelled, throwing the Zapple Lockseed and the Sengoku Driver towards the aforementioned Pony, then jumped away to avoid an irate kick from Hunter. The Raven Zodiarts broke off from his fight with Applejack and flew for the flung gear, but the Zapple Lockseed proved it was just as temperamental as the tree from which the fruit had spawned from, and blasted a bolt of lightning into the Zodiarts' face.

"That's rich like me, coming from the likes of you!" Blueblood exclaimed to Maegara over her comment, spinning his Kiwano Spiker around into a comfortable stance. "I've yet to give payback for the pain your kinsman gave me, even if it made me a better stallion." He continued, still thankful he didn't get a lame leg from the fall in the well.

---

"Evidence left behind his clones' rampages has generated enough reason to believe he is at Froggy Bottom Swamp." Samus said after crossing the dimensional border.

"The Mud Dopant and clones are immune to physical attacks, but magic and extreme temperatures work just fine." She added.

Thunderchild caught the lockseed and Driver. "Alright, uh...how do I use this thing?"

"Put the lockseed in and slice it with the knife," Trixie explained, jumping down and opening fire on Zodiarts.

Fluttershy and Micchy took their henshin poses. Thunderchild watched them and put the belt on and getting the ID, holding the lockseed in his mouth as he wasn't a unicorn. "Henshin!"

"Zapple!"

"Budou!"

A mechanical, rainbow colored Apple emerged from a Crack over Thunderchild as he put the Lock in it's place.

"LOCK ON!"

A guitar rift sounded, resembling a Pegasus lightning guitar in sound.

He let lightning crackle over his wings and hit the Cutting Edge like he was hitting a guitar.

"BUDOU ARMS! Ryu, Hou, Ha-Ha-Ha!"

"ZAPPLE ARMS! Ken no Lightning!"

"Kindness...Please! Ko, ko, ko, kokoro!"

As Micchy and Fluttershy transformed, the Zapple slammed down, turning Thunderchild into a humanoid. His base suit resembled the other two's, only the plates resembled plate armor and had a prism-like effect. The armor opened up and reconfigured Royal Guard inspired armor with the Zap Apple's typical coloration, the visor becoming that of a cross section of a Zap Apple. A broadsword appeared in his hand, the blade resembling an elongated zap apple slice and occasionally gave a crackle of lightning.

Thunderchild looked himself over. "This is a new one."

"You get used to it," said Fluttercruel.

Thunderchild chuckled. "I guess...So, battle couple?"

Fluttershy's helmet seemed to blush and nodded.

Thunderchild looked looked at Hunter and pointed his sword at the Phantom. "You have the right to remain silent, because I'm not gonna be!"

He and Fluttershy charged Hunter side by side, Thunderchild slashing at the Zodiarts while Fluttershy covered him with her shield, both from the Zodiarts and his allies.

Micchy chose to turn and open fire on one of the other Zodiarts with his gun.

Maegara snarled, pointing her spear at him. "Noted, this time I'll chop it off!" she yelled, spear igniting as she charged him with several slashes.

---

Megan nodded. "Good thing I got this..." she said, looking at her Hyper Ring Samus had recovered.

Rarity waved. "Glad that went simply enough, darlings."

Hunter tried to fight with his pistols, but parrying the blade with them eventually ruined them, never mind his potshots got blocked by the Magician's shield, even with assistance from a minion or two, and resorted to using a hunting knife to parry the blade, gritting his teeth over the painful volts running up his arm from the parries.

Takatora and Gentaro meanwhile focused on lessening pressure off of Fluttershy lest she gets overrun, with Zangetsu drawing aggro towards himself by throwing his shield to attract attention, while Fourze provided redirection, with the aforementioned Rider in Elek States and had the Shield Module on.

"Not if I do it first!" Blueblood retorted as he parried the spear thrusts with his shaft.

"Parry, parry. Thrust, thrust. Good!" Blueblood said in a condescending manner as he parried two slashes, leaned away from two thrusts, then slashed her chest in a well-time counter. While he wasn't quite as strong or skilled with a spear as he'd like to be against the likes of Maegara, he did had a secret weapon: to be infuriating.

---

"Only possible complication would be either a sibling walking out at an inconvenient moment or a Earthling pony got loose, which I apologize for hypothesizing." Samus said, knowing some people don't like their competency questioned, even if it was in a hypothetical manner.

Last edited:
Trixie, being a traveling magician and storyteller who had some knowledge of the mythology, decided to be thematically appropriate and leap at Raven to deal with him, opening fire with her gun on him. "Let's see who's the better trickster, shall we?" she asked, using her cape to hide her movements and make her harder to gauge. She'd gotten some training from helping fight the monsters already, but was naturally not the most well trained. But if there was one thing Trixie knew how to do, it was knowing how to distract others from what she actually intended to do. She WAS a Magician after all.

Unlike Blueblood and Trixie, Thunderchild actually WAS a combat trained royal guard, and while using a sword held in hands was a new experience, the existence of pegasus wingblades (something standard for pegasus guards) made up for it, particularly using horizontal slices which wing blades were best suited for. Which he promptly did to Hunter as Fluttershy had blocked his knife.

"You know, did it ever occur to you you're just making your species look worse by giving them a bad name?" he mocked.

Fluttershy kept blocking attacks, the two of them seeming very well in sync.

Maegara snarled. "Will you shut up you brat!" she yelled, forming a fireball in one of her hands and throwing it at him.

---

Megan nodded as they began heading back to meet up with the two halves of Double. "Though to be honest, with how weird the world I'm from is, talking magical ponies isn't as weird as you'd think they are. I mean the Autobots have a couple cities on Earth, one of which IS an Autobot."

Last edited:
Raven took it as a challenge, and stopped the Thunderbird Zodiarts and another obese-looking Zodiarts resembling a collection of pouches, saddlebags and patchwork, themed after the bag that was said to been used by a selfish wind deity that has since been punished to hoard the four winds away for his privatized use until said bag was stolen by Little Foot at the behest of Pakak. When he was caught by the deity, Little Foot simply dropped it, allowing the winds to be henceforth free from captivity.

"It shall be a fight of trickery. Keep away from the mare, boys. No telling what she has up her pockets. Or if she has already laid something out." Raven sounded out, getting the two stopped Zodiarts to nod and went to fight Zangetsu and Gentaro.

Hunter scowled and kept on attacking. "Like I need advice from a dog like you!" He spat back. He heard a loud yell of pain as Zangetsu shoved his Muso Saber into the chest of the Eagle Zodiarts. With a hand still on the pommel, Takatora grabbed the Cutting Edge.

"Heyyyyyy batterbatterbatterbattterbatterbatterbatter SWING!" Blueblood said with a Manehatten accent then held his spear like a baseball bat, owing the stunt to a game he once went to (very begrudgingly, to boot), and with a mighty swing that was punctuated by his last word broke the fireball apart.

"And it's a walk-off homer! Unbelievable!" Blueblood yelled in mocking elation.

"Melon Sukasshu!" Blueblood turned to see Zangetsu use the Cutting Edge, getting the blade to glow. He removed the blade and sliced the Eagle Zodiarts from hip to chin, unleashed a slash across the waist, then kicked him away, getting the Zodiarts to explode, sending muskmelon slices flying.

A buffalo named Ridge Back tumbled out of the fire, singed and beaten. He reached for the Zodiarts Switch near him, but a gunshot soon echoed as Zangetsu shot it with the Muso Saber's rarity-used Gun Mode, breaking it into pieces.

"Ridge Back!" The Windbag Zodiarts yelled, charging at Zangetsu.

"That's interesting." Blueblood said as he turned to Maegara, his tone tinged with danger.

----

That made Samus stop with the sound effect of a tire screech. "A city-sized Autobot? On Earth?" Samus asked in stunned silence. She knew Cybertronians could reach a big size (rumor has it Cybertron itself is a planet-scaled Transformer), but something of that size was on Earth?!

Last edited:
Trixie took a fighting stance and had a minor stand off with Raven, waiting a few moments...then doing several spins, using her cape to hide her movements and taking shots from unpredictable angles as a result.

Ryugen jumped between his older brother and Windbag, opening fire on the Zodiarts with his Budou Ryuhou.

"Don't take your eye off the ball!" Thunderchild yelled, jumping up and getting a boost from Fluttershy's shield to perform a downward thrust on Hunter.

Maegara snarled in anger and charged Blueblood, making several slashes with her spear at him. One would notice that her power seemed to be increasing.

Kengo blinked, looking at the Kaban. "Maegara is drawing some kind of energy from Hunter..." he said, looking to Twilight.

Twilight observed it, then gasped. "She's themed after the Furies, deities of revenge...she's drawing power from his desire for it..." she muttered. "Blueblood! Get Maegara away from Hunter! She's getting more powerful from his grudge!

---

Megan nodded. "His name is Metroplex. I've been to his city mode a few times, it's quite the sight."

Last edited:
Raven avoided the shots as best he could, throwing black throwing knives as his answer back, throwing them from any part of his body that has feathers, even his head.

"I'll do one better!" Blueblood yelled, avoiding some swipes and threw his spear into Hunter's unsuspecting flank just when he was about to finally sneak in a hit on Thunderchild.

Hunter let out a echoing scream in pain and ran off, though one would correctly state it as a hobbling run. "Get rid of her power source." He said smugly, then his eyes widen when the remaining Zodiarts locked onto Blueblood. "Ah, horse apples." He cursed plainly, backing up a bit.

"Aita..." Gentaro said in sympathetic pain, rubbing his buttock in phantom pain.

"FOR HALF HORN!" The Zodiarts yelled and all charged at Blueblood. Raven threw a dagger, though Blueblood timed it so when he avoided it, Maegara got hit.

"I think he made it worse." Applejack said flatly.

----

Samus' helmet adopted the annoyed and resigned look that form on her face.

"An Autobot that has a city mode. Is named Metroplex." She said in a desperate attempt to not sound incredulous, then walked to the nearest tree, leaned back, and slammed her forehead into it, cracking the bark considerably, and kept slamming her head onto the tree, deaf to the groans of protest until Samus broke the tree, getting it to tip away from the Hunter and crash mightily to the ground. Her helmet was scuffed considerably, and had some sap on it as well.

"Well, shall we?" Samus asked, acting like she didn't have her little episode.

Last edited:
"CRYSTAL BERRY SQUASH!"

"Don't take your eyes off a trickster!" Trixie announced, her gun pointed at Raven, a clutch of energy crystal berries forming around the gun barrel before she pulled it, causing them to fire, arching outwards before converging on the Zodiarts.

"Well, looks like our guy ran away..." said Thunderchild, before he and Fluttershy jumped in to prevent Blueblood from being overun.

Maegara let out a yell and was knocked back from the knife. She snarled and tried to attack Blueblood with her spear while the Zodiarts were still there to be a distraction.

---

Megan gave a chuckle. "They have their own way of naming things." She then nodded. "Let's see what Shotaro and Philip have dug up."

OOC: Sorry for taking so long. Seriously. Life's been super busy.

((I know that feeling all too well.))

Raven yanked on a cable, getting Bagman to fly and intercepted the finisher with a scream of shock, who exploded and released a burst of intense wind from the explosion, staggering the Zodiarts crowd. "Forget that happens." Raven said as he corrected himself.

The Buffalo known as Butte Ridge rolled to a stop from his unwilling flight, groaning in pain before passing out, allowing Gentaro to scoop up his Zodiarts Switch and destroyed it with a swing from the Billy the Rod's blade.

Blueblood was making weird shouts as he rolled, jumped, and crunched himself to avoid meeting Maegara's spear. "You need a chill pill, lassie! Ye just be a wee steamy!" Blueblood said in his best attempt at a Strottish (Scottish) accent.

---

They soon meet up the dynamic duo. "Welcome to Froggy Bottom Swamp, ladies, crawling with Mud Dopants, bugs, snakes, and frogs." Shotaro greeted.

"Any leads?" Samus asked.

"Got a weird set of footprints heading east. Quite likely our perp. Oh and a cockatrice knocked out cold and tied to a tree and was shortly afterwards treated like a speed bag." Shotaro explained, pointing to said abused cockatrice tried to a branch by the tail, who looked like he went a few rounds with a boxing bull, eyes swollen shut from the pounding and cheeks swollen considerably. Teeth were missing as well, and it's head was covered in lumps.

"Poor thing." Samus said, then proceeded to climb up the tree to get the beaten-up chicken dragon lizard thing.

Last edited:
"Two down," Trixie remarked, smiling under her helmet and aiming her gun at Raven.

Thunderchild looked to Fluttershy and the two nodded while the Zodiarts were still staggered by the wind.

Fluttershy used her shield to boost Thunderchild into the air, who hit the Cutting Edge.

"ZAPPLE SQUASH!"

Thunderchild came down at the nearest Zodiarts with rainbow colored lightning forming an apple around his foot and trailing what looked like juice.

Maegara snarled. "You're annoying!" she yelled, glowing with hellfire. "Go to Tartarus!" she yelled, letting off a fairly sizable explosion of fire.

---

Rarity frowned. "Good thing Fluttershy isn't here..." she said. "Nasty things or not she doesn't like any animal being hurt."

Adina nodded. "It gonna be okay momma?"

Raven grabbed a random Zodiarts, based on the Great World Turtle that carries the world on his back and threw him at the incoming Rider Kick, who yelled "BACKSTAB-AAAAAGH!". The Buffalo landed on his head on a small rock, pulverizing it like plaster while also knocking him out.

"Fai-yaaa~ U-wotaaaa~ On!" Gentaro jumped in front of the inferno while transforming into Fire States, yelling in pain as the supernatural flames struck him. The heat of the flame was getting absorbed, but it's clear Fire States wasn't made with magical fire resistance in mind, much less dark-hearted magical flame.

"Gentaro!" Applejack yelled in fear as the badly burnt rider, his once crimson-hued suit now sporting ugly burnt black scars, slumped onto his left side, the Fourze figure in the Status Moniter on the Fourze Driver blinking white and making a noise. He suddenly lifted his leg, and sprayed a stream of high pressure water at Megaera. "Cool off!" He yelled with gritted teeth.

"You got burned for me, I'll smoke her for you!" Blueblood said, patting the downed Gentaro, who froze up in pain, and ran forwards. Blueblood broke off a spike from his armor, which formed a new Kiwano Spiker. "No more hiding for me!" He yelled and ran forwards.

---

"It looks like it's breathing. Just looking like he went up against a boxer." Samus said as she untied the cockatrice and slowly lowered herself down. As soon as her feet touch ground, the cockatrice regained conscious and bit Samus' hand.

Samus gritted her teeth as she swallowed her gasp of pain. She expected this outcome, due to the cockatrice's wounded and battered state, and striking it would only worsen it's state. So she chose an unconventional (for her) tactic: she began tickling it's side with her free hand, making it let go and giggled, before the fell to the ground in pain.

"Easy there, champ. Don't bust something else." Samus said, rubbing the spine of the chimeric beast of the spine, who flinched, as if it anticipated another beat down.

Last edited:
Thunderchild quickly brought down his sword on Turtle's Zodiarts Switch to destroy it. "Nothing one down!"

Trixie looked to Raven. "You're quite the selfish one, aren't you?"

Megaera staggered back from the water hitting her, preventing her from powering up her fire to defend herself from Blueblood's attack.

---

Rarity frowned, looking at the cockatrice. "It's easy to forget that as terrifying of creature that is, it's still an animal..." she muttered. "I wonder if it's the same one Fluttershy had to chase off one time."

"Hey, you do what it takes to live to fight another day; I do too!" Raven said with a dark sneer in his voice with a passive shrug, unashamed of having thrown a couple of teammates into the line of fire to keep himself a Zodiarts.

Blueblood slashed her across the chest for an opening strike, and then slammed the weapon onto the Phantom's shoulder, the spikes at the rear of the spear head securing her and allowing him to pull her in for a knee in the gut and face in quick succession. "I won't let anyone else suffer for me!" He yelled as he grabbed the Cutting Edge and pumped it once. "Come on! Kiwano Squash!" The Driver announced as Blueblood spun the Kiwano Spiker in his hands, getting it to glow brightly and sending energy seeds everywhere.

---

"If it is, this might be karma biting it in the flanks." Samus said, gently moving the wounded cockatrice underneath a bush nearby, ignoring an indignant tail smack.

"Oh please, don't play the victim card." Samus chastised at the chimeric creature, who looked annoyed.

"If he has time to whine, he'll be fine." Shotaro said cheekily.

"Within reason, but Trixie doesn't betray her allies!...So you're doing this because you feel letting ponies live in peace with your kind is disgraceful...and you're throwing your own kind under the carriage to save your sorry hide?" Trixie questioned. "...You sir, are a hypocrite."

Maegara managed to flare up just in time, but the attack still struck and blasted her back, leaving her badly hurt. "This isn't over..." she muttered, vanishing in a flare of hellfire.

"Okay, how many are left?" Thunderchild asked, looking around them.
---

Rarity chuckled a little bit. "Fluttershy says they tend to be temperamental by nature...then again, most of the monsters in this forest..."

"Speaking of temperamental creatures..." said Megan, looking around. "Where's the Dopant?"

"If it allows me to survive, so be it." Raven said. He and the five other remaining Zodiarts looked at each other, then they all attacked the ground, throwing up a giant smokescreen. Rainbow Dash flew up, grabbed a cloud, and fluffed it up to make it rain, dissipating the smokescreen, revealing the Zodiarts had fled. Well, all but the defeated Switchers.

"Gentaro!" Applejack yelled as she went over to the downed and crispy Rider, undoing his transformation to reveal he was badly burnt from taking that hit for Blueblood.

Speaking of Blueblood, his blood was reaching volcanic as he saw Gentaro get gingerly lifted to the doctor's hut for burn treatment, despite his insistence he was fine. The whimper he let out when Applejack jabbed him in a spot was proof he was not fine.

---

Suddenly mud balls flew at the group, making Samus dive for cover behind a tree, as did Shotaro.

"Megan, once we book this guy, we're going to talk about tempting our luck like that." Shotaro shout over the splatting mud as he took out the Trigger Memory.

Samus took out a small rectangular mirror and stuck it out of her spot, adjusting it to see how many clones ambushed them. Just when she mentally confirmed her counting, he mirror got slapped out of her hands by a mud ball, which shattered thanks to the sizable rocks hidden in the mud ball .

"16 bogeys, on our 11 and 1'o clock!" Samus yelled as the muddy assault continued.

Fluttershy and Thunderchild both powered down and gave each other a nuzzle. The Guard then took to doing his job and arresting the Buffalo.

Kengo rushed to Gentaro's side. "It's unfortunate that Fire doesn't protect against Hellfire..."

"At least we got some of them, but it looks like Ispita was busy..." Twilight muttered. "This many Zodiarts..."

---

Rarity ducked under them. "Let's hope the others aren't busy!"

"Driver On!"

Megan did the same and both took their henshin poses.

"Henshin!"

"It's unsettling." Miu grimly said, with Takatora detransforming and looked around, the black and white Earth pony uncaring if his wound was on display. On his flanks was Zangetsu's emblem.

Thunderhooves looked deeply conflicted as the Switchers were tied up and gagged by Dash and Applejack.

"Brother... have I neglected you for so long?" He asked himself, his heart feeling heavy in his chest.

---

"Henshin!" Shotaro and Phillip yelled as they inserted their memories, then Shotaro activated the Double Driver.

"Luna! TORIGAAA!" Mysterious notes played as the wind picked up and Shotaro transformed into his human form in a haze before the armor formed, then finished with a high paced electronic noises. The left half of Double was the familiar blue of the Trigger Memory, while the right half had golden armor with burnt yellow bands for accents.

Spinning the Trigger Magnum, Shotaro fired into the tree line, with Luna's powers working in full effect to make them curve and swerve to meet with the enemy fire. Samus took out her Arm Cannon and began firing Lightning Beam shots, striking some while making others hide into cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom