• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Little Pony: Academy of Cuteness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavidun

Hello.
Reaction score
Hello! I'm Rainbow Dash! I'm the headteacher here at this school! I also teach Weather Control!

Years ago, a crack opened in the sky that removed the barrier between our world and the Pokémon's! Well, we used to use them to fight off evil meanies, but now there are no Evil Meanies, as far as we know. So instead we use them for Play fights!

And so here you are now, receiving this letter, new Ponies, so you can learn about Pokémon and Ponies and their history and geography and all the other important stuff. So, what will YOU be when you're older? An Actor? A Toy Shop Owner? Or even a Pokémon Guardian? Who knows? Nobody.

If you are not a student, we are still recruiting staff!

Signed,
Rainbow Dash

If you are a teacher, you have as many Pokémon as you see fit, but be sensible.
If you are a student, pick a Starter from each generation and another Baby Pokémon.

Teachers are simply famous Ponies from the show. No sign up needed.

Students Sign Up:

Name:
Colour:
Patterns:
Pokémon:
Personality:

And that's it! Common sense for the rules, and ping-ponging is for 2 Pages Maximum.

Name: Wishing Star
Color: Lavender
Patterns: purple and white striped hair
Pokémon:
Chikorita(Daisy)
Egg(will become eevee)
Personality:
Although she's weak she's got some courage. She is a unicorn but has no magic whatsoever so she relies on the pokemon she has to protect her. She will keep fighting untill she's got nothing left but she has a fear. a very dangerous fear of losing. it's not the fact of losing it's the fact of a past memoric matter in which has left her scared to lose. she isn't like pinkie where she's happy all the time or depresionistic in sad moments. no she's just your average pony whom would rather stay at home than battle a big tough crowd. but when she's in the battle there's no stopping her!

I also can take upon Twilight as a teacher of I would think physic type pokemon?
Twilight
teacher
Gardevior, Espeon, and Chingling.
Espeon is her lead pokemon and is her strongest.
Gardevior is her second in command whom is smartest.
Chingling is her First to use pokemon whom is the healer.
each student must past certain check listed requirements to pass each pokemon battle and whomever can get through espeon in a full out not strings attached battle passes. if not they must study some more.
Check List:
1: Type
2: Move set
3: Battle 1
4: Attack
5: Defense
6: Battle 2
7: Sp Attack
8: Sp Defense
9: Final Battle
10: Grading

Did I do good? :D
how many characters can we have?

Last edited:
Um... can you tidy up that post? It's unreadable...

Accepted your Original Character, but I'd rather leave Twilight open for a more experienced RPer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom