• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Little Pony: Fallout (Me and Chromia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
''Almost there. Good. Say... Is there like a bar or something around there?'' Waterfront asked.

"There is five star high class bar in the heart of the city called Pony Joe's Bar, but I'd suggest for somepony like you... That low class one near the edge of the city, Dusty's pub." REM said.

''... Is that supposed to be an insult?'' Waterfront asked.

''Yeah? And why am I ''low-class'', then?'' Waterfront said.

''And what's that supposed to mean?'' Waterfront asked.

''... I'm dirty, I admit. That's because I'm a wasteland wanderer. But these scars... Do you think I wanted these scars?'' Waterfront said, trotting up to REM.

''If you didn't mean offence, you should've thought about your words before speaking.'' Waterfront said, suddenly stopping dead in her tracks.

''No. It's not. Just because I bear the scars of some 13 years of roaming the wasteland doesn't mean I'm ''low-class''. Do you think I just went like ''oh, let's scar my own body'' one day? Because you're wrong. Half of these scars were inflicted by the slaver asshole who raped me pretty much every day back when I just crawled out of the vault.'' Waterfront said.

"Oh, boo hoo. News flash: I don't care. But you are not one to be accepted into high-class places." REM said.

Waterfront looked at the ground for a moment before trotting up to REM again, her horn crackling with magic. ''In the end, none of you ''high-class'' individuals are any better than the wastelanders out there. You're just a bunch of posh cunts who think they mean something because they wear fancy clothing. But by Luna, I'd take any of the slaves from Tall Tale over the cunts in New Canterlot any day.''

''... What's she gonna do?'' Sabre quietly whispered to Hope.

REM opened his missile hatches.

"Okay, now. That's enough, both of you." Appleshot said.

Suddenly, Waterfront's horn let loose a burst of magic, surging through REM's chassis, the surge focused on his targeting systems, scrambling them.

REM launched three of his missiles randomly. He turned on the shotgun, which he aimed with his main system.

"Stop it!" Appleshot said.

Waterfront leaped up, clinging on to REM's chassis as she sent another surge of magic through his systems, twice as powerful. ''Those ponies you call low-class... At least they have some fucking balls! They don't sit out in their safe town all day, being posh cunts and doing nothing of value! They're out there, being tortured, raped! You have no right to look down on them!'' Waterfront hissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom