• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Little Pony: Fallout (Me and Chromia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH." Appleshot said, pulling REM away and switching him to normal mode. "For both of you."

Waterfront hopped back onto the ground, her magic soon fading. ''I... I'm sorry. I lost myself there...''

"He is a robot, he doesn't know what is rude and what is not. At the least you be sensible." Appleshot said.

''I'm sorry, okay? If some robot insults me over my scars, I'm gonna freak out. It's not something I can control. I just... Freak out whenever someone mentions my scars in a negative context.'' Waterfront said.

''Where'd they come from, anyway...?'' Sabre quietly muttered.

"I understand." Appleshot said. "You see me arguing with him all the time, you gotta learn to control your anger at robots."

''I know. I'm sorry. I can't control myself... I've got some issues.'' Waterfront said, levitating one of her syringes of Med-X from her saddlebags.

''I know, Just gimme a sec.'' Waterfront said, sticking the syringe into her right foreleg.

''... What do you mean?'' Waterfront asked, injecting the drug into her foreleg, letting out a sigh of relief.

''I'm used to it. Some things hurt FAR more.''

"We're almost to the gates." Appleshot said.

"It's an... Walled city." Hope muttered.

"Keeps raiders out. Makes sense." Waterfront said.

"It's more than that. The city is an biosphere, to put it simply." Appleshot said.

"I'm sorry, English is my second language." Appleshot said.

"I thought it was the universal language of Equestria." Hope said. "Y'know, nevermind."

*Appleshot walks up to the gates, specifically towards an scanner.*

*The gates open.* "Come on, we need to get decontaminated." Appleshot said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom