• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia: {Game Over| Mafia is Magic}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try
but please expect me to break the OC and nighttalking rules once or twice before the inevitable death day 2.

9/9 m8 (the 7/9 referred to players that confirmed receiving their RolePMs)

anywho, still on deck for roughly 2 hours from now GameStart. Gotta do homework with my little miss, then I did promise that we'd paint each other's nails before bed so we could match in the morning for schoo

Day 1 Start

It was a beautiful day in Ponyville. A beautiful life, really. The sun was shining, and the air smelled like warm root beer. The day couldn't be any more normal.

But then, the Fire Nation attacked.

Catapults launched angry sharks and overly obsessive girlfriends clear across the open plains and straight into the unsuspecting treehouses. Airships dropped iPhones playing old and poorly animated Nostalgia Critic reviews. Anthropomorphic hyenas charged the 'Ville, shooting fireballs across the apple forests.

BURN BURN! BURN TO THE GROUND chanted the fiery-haired hyenas.

The town was in disarray. Before the denizens of Ponyville could even realize what was going on, they were overrun by creatures and technology alike. Between them all, there must have been over 9000 unwelcome tough guys. Not even the New Age Retro Hippie knew what to say. He just clung to his tree, as it burned down with him, singing what sounded like Wierd Al Yankovich songs from the '90s.

Clearly, somebody set us up the bomb! cried somepony!

What do we do?! cried the Blank Flanks!

Such impress! Very friendship! Excite! Yes! burped Derpy Hooves, clearly trying to meme her way into pop culture with cool catch phrases and a delightful appetite for muffins.

Ahh yes, friendship. Maybe that really is the answer. This is our turf, and no Fire Nation is gonna take it from us!

Let's fight bad guys with even bigger bad guys! What could go wrong!?

And so, the remaining survivors quickly gathered the seven Dragon Balls, summoned Rick Harrison from Pawn Stars, and asked if he had a guy who knew what to do.

I have a guy that knows how to handle invasions from another animated universe. I actually have a few. Let me go get him, and we'll see what he says.

And with that, Rick Harrison vanished into the Flames of Udun that had enveloped Ponyville. The survivors had to hold out. They just had to...

Before they could swallow their moral qualms and even decide where to run and hide to, Rick returned, and with news.

So, I've figured out what's going on here. There are some among you that are spies, and summoned these otherworldly monsters. I heard you like spies, so I put spies in your spies so they could spy on your spies. One does not simply catch spies, but I can temporarily freeze time with my Freeze Time Machine and let you all find the truest source of evil among your lot. I don't always undo incredible disasters, but when I do, it's because the plot gets super interesting.

That's just what Rick did, freezing himself in place in the process. Suddenly, there were the nine survivors, staring each other down. Who could be the inside threat...the spying spy or spies who spied too hard? One thing was for sure, surrounded by the ring of fire that even when frozen, gave off incredible heat, the survivors knew they couldn't run from this matter. They had to put a stop to it all, here and now, Gangham Style if need be.

Day 1 has started, and ends in 48 hours (+15 minutes, because I'm a nice pony).

With 9 alive, 5 votes on any player will result in an immediate, phase-ending Hammer. Today only, a majority will lynch at the 48 hour mark, should no hammer be reached.

Remember, no outside contact.

[rekt]

Im not into the whole joke voting thing, so i'll leave this comment.

Potato

Well, there is information. That information is...

Um, give me a minute, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom