• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia: {Game Over| Mafia is Magic}

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, am I right in my assumption that we're all ponies here? Or is somebody Spike, or something? I'm asking for a friend.

Hello everypony. I'm pretty busy so I only managed to sneak in for a while and read the posts.

I don't like d1. Joke voting. Ends up being a mislynch most of the time. Some ponies consider No Lynch. Same debates over and over. Gah.

Now this little pony should go to bed. See you tomorrow, everypony!

PS: The flavor is awesome!

Good evening guys. Sorry I wasn't able to get in here earlier.

Town points to Aussie.

tumblr_ly27264j6v1qh2o7zo6_r2_250.gif

So as it looks right now there won't be a lynch. Especially in a game this format. that REALLY bad! we can't afford to give the mafia a free night kill this early on.

That being said. If we'd randomly kill someone there is a chance of 7/9 (PROBBABLY-ish) we hit a Townie

25 hours remain in phase. DylanPiera is still voting for himself for w/e reason.
Inb4 Dylan's role is to get himself lynched
Unvote

Hello again, everypony.

I have formed a few town reads, but I’m thinking of not sharing yet, for two reasons; it will make them more likely NKs, and it will also make me a more likely fear-NK.

Still no strong scumreads though, and while I don’t like No Lynch, if at least 5 ponies don’t end up voting we will be forced into it as no vote = No Lynch. So, even if I vote, I’ll probably achieve nothing but partially revealing my reads to the scum. We should better put our night actions into good use, though, because we can't afford too many NLs.

I believe we have 2 scum around, no or just 1 indep, and not any kills bar the scum’s nightkill. This is how small games tend to work.

Effectively, all votes are on #No Lynch.

Phase ends in 7 hours and 20 minutes (but I'll likely be late with Phase End, since I'm seeing the new Star Wars movie tonight about two hours before Phase End and dunno if I'll be back home in time).

Please don't post after that time, I should at least be able to announce Phase End from mobile

Effectively, all votes are on #No Lynch.

Phase ends in 7 hours and 20 minutes (but I'll likely be late with Phase End, since I'm seeing the new Star Wars movie tonight about two hours before Phase End and dunno if I'll be back home in time).

Please don't post after that time, I should at least be able to announce Phase End from mobile

SPOILER ALERT: PEW PEW SCHWING PEW PEW STORMTROOPER KABLOWIE

Normally I'm in favor of D1 lynches, but in a game this small it's not worth the risk. That said, it doesn't mean D1 should be simply wasted. Any thoughts, comments, and opinions are welcome to help get reads going, so that we can at least have something to work with and possibly test come D2 and onwards.

I like Zexy's thinking so far, as it seems he's trying to advance the scumhunting as pragmatically as is possible for a Day 1.

AE seems to be playing to his town meta so far (at least in accordance with the few games I've seen him in) in that he's genuinely concerned for town and opposed to rash/harsh actions. RC and dylan as well, but the former's playstyle I am not too familiar with, and the latter I am still a bit wary about after FE mafia.

The rest of the comments seem to be typical day 1 joking/banter so I don't have much else to comment about that. The good thing is it everyone has said some thing so far, so I'm hoping there won't be much inactivity this game.

I'm glad I at least got to look at the thread before EOD. I had a rough day...we lost our swim meet by a few points, and then I went to a party and I wasn't really treated with kindness...

I really don't want to be a broken record, but...No Lynch is likely the best option. No one's bleeding scum, and RNGing D1 is not a safe bet here.

So I'll just sit here and put my hooves in my lap.

EDIT: phase ended didn't it

whoops

Last edited:
Night 1
So, as nobody, not even Rick Harrison expected, the pile of confused and witless survivors stood around discussing the latest Star Wars movie, debating whether or not Harrison Ford would do justice to the role of Han Solo as he once did in the past. The worst part of it all was that nobody really knew what to say, so they just discussed reasons for why they shouldn't kill each other. It's not like Rick Harrison's guy told him to tell us that there is eeeeeeeeeevil among us or anything. Probably better to just let them stick to their diabolical plans.

And so they did, pandering to Disney to produce for more funding in order to get another movie, too busy to lynch anybody.

tumblr_ly14ejlQA11qjt346o1_500.png

Borrrrrrrrrrring!

Nobody was lynched. It is now Night 1. Night 1 can go on for 23:50 hours, but may end up to 8 hours early if all actions are submitted by then.

sorry for the lateness, had to rush dog to the vet for emergency care immediately after the movie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom