• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia: {Game Over| Mafia is Magic}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2
50px-GruntildaKazooie.gif
To the surprise of survivor's best, the night of sleep was filled with rest.

Each one slept across the way, gazing glares and much dismay.

The night would come and go too fast, but remain calm without a blast.

For nine whom slept on the grassy floor, just eight woke up to try some more.

Grunty's thin and rather cunning, when I'm thin guys will come running!

Grunty, get out of my game. You aren't even alive anymore!

You're not bright you stupid host, I'll run this show just as a ghost!

Damnit Grunty, go bug someone else. There's nobody attractive in this mafia game. Only preteen androgynous anime furry wannabes, ponies and pokemon.

Good point sir I'll take a trip, enjoy Day 2 without a flip.

What? No no, dylanpiera died, he has to flip his RolePM.

Dylan blood and guts did spray, for reasons that I cannot say!

His body missing and mind gone too, I'm out of here, bad luck to you!

And with that, Day 2 has started. dylanpiera was killed. He was...

Dear dylanpiera, you are ....

In short, you .....

You are aligned .....

With 8 alive, Phase ends in 48 hours. 5 votes will yield a phase-ending hammer. If nobody is hammered, there will be no lynch.

This is My Little Pony Mafia, right?

Last edited:
It's likely that dylan was town and nightkilled by mafia. However, I can't see why mafia would want to prevent us from seeing dylan's role if they themselves couldn't know what it was. It would make more sense to cover up his role if they had rolechecked him and found him to have a powerful role, but I don't think that's possible for them to do during the first night only. It could also be something to do with dylan's role itself. Only, if this true and dylan was indeed town, then his role wouldn't be helping town much. Maybe for balance?

I'm also wondering why mafia targeted dylan. Reading through all his posts, Dylan didn't seem to be particularly threatening in any way. I honestly would have expected them to target Zexy, considering his recent unfortunate streak of being one of the first nightkills simply because his experience and skill makes him a tempting nightkill choice when the mafia have no concrete information to go on. Even that aside, Zexy already seemed to have formulated some good reads that I would think have peeked mafia's attention more than dylan's comments. The four possible conclusions I can draw from this right now are:
a) Mafia figured Zexy would be an obvious NK choice and thus an obvious choice for protection (be it doctor, bodyguard, or some other protection role)
b) Mafia didn't see Zexy as an immediate threat or for whatever reason figured dylan was a bigger threat
c) Mafia's nightkill was redirected towards dylan through some role/mechanic (I've seen it before with the Lightningrod)
d) Zexy is mafia

Oh, and I guess technically

e) Random N1 nightkill

However I'd rather not consider this option seriously, because from the past several games I've seen, this has not been the case and it doesn't give us much to work with.

Are we going to random a vote? I'd rather not but I also have no leads whatsoever.

I believe this is a closed setup, so we don't get roles on deaths

Sorry for not showing up earlier in the phase, very busy these days.

I guess dylan’s role was not revealed because the mafia used their Janitor role on him, and he was town. I have heard of no other role that hides role PM info upon death EVER.

As for the mafia not targeting me, I guess my d1 posts have to do with that. This is why I posted like that in the first place.

There is a bunch of people I don’t wanna vote, but no one who I really suspect. The hidden role death was a good move by the mafia, I guess, as we still have no leads.

Yet this phase is more inactive than it should, and that's suspicious.

Not really. I mean, I think that Kakashi guy is being sneaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom