• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia: {Game Over| Mafia is Magic}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly?

No, I have no clue, everyone is just being so quiet, they're obviously not inactive otherwise they would be kicked/modkilled

Does anyone have information about roles or their night actions that they'd like to share?

I can say that I targeted dylan with my role power last night but it didn't give me much information.

Well, @Rainbow Cloud; your action failed because of my role.
I don’t want to reveal the details of my role… but this means that you are either town or mafia rolecop. The chances you are town are higher, so I like you.

I think that @leetic; is less active than normal. He also didn’t reply to Caps. He’s done nothing for more than half of the phase…

VOTE: leetic

Essentially my role tells me if my target has a dangerous role. It doesn't give me any information about the role, simply a boolean yes or no. My night result indicated that dylan did not have a harmful role. Which doesn't do much other than help confirm dylan was town.

Are there any other reasons other than inactivity as to why we should lynch leetic?
I believe you answered your own question.

I know I had the word 'other' twice in my question by mistake but we can't edit our posts so there was no way to correct it, however my question still stands, are we voting for leetic purely based on his inactivity or does anyone know anything else?

What I meant was, it's precisely because of leetic's lack of activity that there is no other reason to vote him currently. He hasn't made any meaningful contributions in terms of sharing thoughts/opinions, or at the very least said something from which we could get a read/information about him, so we have nothing to go on. And if he won't show up to vote either, he's effectively aiding mafia indirectly. I was going to give him more time to show up, but phase is almost over now.

Vote: leetic

Hello guys. Sorry for the inactivity, midterms took up a lot of my time. Anyway, looking through this thread I don't see any major scumreads... Aside from maybe TheCapsFan for voting me for little reason. But that's just a vague suspicion.

Hello guys. Sorry for the inactivity, midterms took up a lot of my time. Anyway, looking through this thread I don't see any major scumreads... Aside from maybe TheCapsFan for voting me for little reason. But that's just a vague suspicion.

It was a pressure vote to get you talking, which you ignored.

Tell me. Why should I believe you aren't scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom