• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia: {Game Over| Mafia is Magic}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second what Caps said. I didn't vote against leetic because I think he's mafia, I voted him due to his inactivity. If he's here now and willing to defend himself or share some useful information I will be happy to retract my vote.

Night 2
With one of the survivors just plain missing, things didn't look like they would work out. The ponies and critters knew that there was evil among them and that somehow, one had been driven away, probably through a moment of sanity. Regardless, one pony stood out from the others. Tall and Pink, and royal too, she found herself unable to conform to the attempted friendship that ponies loved so much.

Friendship? Bah! I need it all for myself! I know I don't liiiike Friendship, but it feeds my minions so efficiently. Who wouldn't want this kind of power?! Don't kill them! shouted leetic.

But the others wouldn't listen. They knew that she didn't believe in the Magic of Friendship, and while that was all well and good, but they wanted to take the powers of friendship for themselves, and teach those puny ponies what real power means. And it doesn't mean changing how you look.

leetic was lynched. He was...

Dear leetic, you are Queen Chrysalis (Cadence Form).

1265d76c31.jpg

You are the queen of the Changelings, you have a kingdom and its people to feed. You don't care for friendship and love yourself, but your minions feed off of it, and your magical powers are amplified by the presence of friendship. You want more. So, you're going to get it. You disguised yourself as the newest Alicorn princess, Cadence, and deceived pretty much everyone, even Princess Celestia, in order to sneak your entire kingdom of Changelings through its barrier. It almost worked, except for that darn Twilight Sparkle and her friends. Curse their friendship!

You have no night abilities, but because you are technically two people, (in disguise), you may confer with your alter ego, and share your knowledge in this quicktopic. If you are found out and eliminated, you may no longer participate in discussion with your alter ego. You know for a fact that your alter ego is aligned with you, because well, it's you!

In short, you are the Town Mason.

You are aligned with the Those of Whom Hate Friendship, and win when anypony who supports friendship has been mercilessly slaughtered.

What are we fighting for?

Night 2 has started, and ends in 24 hours and 25 minutes. Early End rule applies if all actions are in 8 hours in advance. Again, No Nighttalking.

Day 3

Raining chocolate and crabs a-plenty. Isn't this what everypooooony wants
? shouted an echo of Discord in the remaining survivor's dreams.

You know I just want to have FUN! I just don't want those pesky princesses getting in my way!

Those were the last words you all heard in your dreams, simultaneously, before waking up and spotting Discord's decapitated head on a pedestal. Blood stains on the ground beneath him spelled out fri...sdhip i.....erful tha....aos

The others gasped, as the mighty Discord hadn't been defeated in centuries. The best anypony had done was curse him to stone, but outright death? What are these ponies doing?

Rick Harrison was gone. Discord was gone. The hilarious memes that filled the opening post with laughter and fun were gone. Would friendship really win? What's the point in being evil if you can't win with it?

Rainbow Cloud has been killed. She was...

Dear Rainbow Cloud, you are Discord.

79d2d88da0.jpg
You love chaos. You were imprisoned in stone by Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, but when those haughty sisters passed the Elements of Harmony to some little chump ponies, their spell was weakened, and your chance at freedom finally came back! You're described as a dragonequus, meaning you're a freak combination of dragon and horse, as well as about a dozen other animals. How silly! You're most known for turning Ponyville upside down, and making everything well, not make sense. Chocolate rain, Giraffe rabbits. Floating corn. It didn't make any sense at all. Oh, what fun is there in making sense anyway?

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Let's play a game! [USER1], try switching places with [USER2]. You will force all actions targetting [USER1] to target [USER2] instead. Due to having a million other chaotic activities to perform, you may only perform this specific action twice.

In short, you are the Town Two-shot Driver.

You are aligned with the Those of Whom Hate Friendship, and win when anypony who supports friendship has been mercilessly slaughtered.

Suddenly, the game got...normal...

Oh muffins!

With 6 alive, 4 yields a Phase-ending hammer. No hammer = No lynch. Day 3 starts now and ends in 48 hours.

Also, today is MILO/MYLO. If town lynches incorrectly today, the game will be over.

Last edited:
Alright first, who the hell is the other mason? Speak up now and explain why you didn't say anything when leetic was about to be lynched.

Second, I'm pretty sure I know one of the mafia by now, but I wont say anything yet. Right now I need everyone's information about their night results to confirm my suspicions. We still have the option to go for the safe no-lynch today, but let's keep that as a last resort.

Ok, first of all I need to apologise.

I honestly thought I was the fourth voter on leetic, and I didnt see the comments afterwards till the phase change. I was just trying to get a Defense out of him, of course, I must have somehow miscounted the votes.

Alright first, who the hell is the other mason? Speak up now and explain why you didn't say anything when leetic was about to be lynched.

Based on process of elimination it's either Aussie, Neon, or dylan. Neon did say that thing about looking for a friend, though why they wouldn't have said anything is beyond me. If it were dylan it would make sense, considering he's dead.

Yeah, but its nothing useful to be honest with ya.

Oh? Why do you say that? Surely Elieson wouldn't put a role in this game that isn't useful. I'll be up front with you, I am very suspicious of you, especially since my role results indicated that you are a threat. Any information about your role will help to clear you.

Oh? Why do you say that? Surely Elieson wouldn't put a role in this game that isn't useful. I'll be up front with you, I am very suspicious of you, especially since my role results indicated that you are a threat. Any information about your role will help to clear you.
Uh what?

I have no idea why your role would make me suspicious, im a vanilla role, so I have no idea why you would have any results about my role whatsoever?

Uh what?

I have no idea why your role would make me suspicious, im a vanilla role, so I have no idea why you would have any results about my role whatsoever?

Then why didn't you say that when I asked you earlier? Claiming now after I revealed my suspicions about you, and claiming vanilla at that, just makes you look much worse.

@Neonsands are you the other mason?

@Zexy explain again how you were able to block RC's action. Are you one of rolestopper/roleblocker/jailer/commuter? Also, I'd like to hear your thoughts about why RC was NK'd (over you again). Do you think it might have something to do with what he said about targeting you with his role, and your suggestion that he could be rolecop, thereby peeking mafia's interest in him. Or were you simply afraid of him possibly outing you as scum and so had him killed? Unless you have some information that clears yourself, in which case I'd love to hear it.

I shouldnt have to claim straight away as soon as someone suspects me.

So what about your "role results" that indicate im most obviously not vanilla according to them?

Can't say I'm a mason. It's a role I really dig, but oh well.

And actually. I hate to say it, but I'm also a vanilla, guys. So that means we have (3?) claimed vanillas?

Alright, if I have this right, AE and Neonsands are also claiming vanilla. At least one of you is lying.

Vote: Kakashi Hatake

You're the most suspicious out of those three right now.

Alright, if I have this right, AE and Neonsands are also claiming vanilla. At least one of you is lying.

Vote: Kakashi Hatake

You're the most suspicious out of those three right now.

I don't understand. Why is it unreasonable for there to be 3 vanilla players?

I mean, first people thought it was unreasonable for 2. Then we have 3, so is it suddenly alright to have 2?

I don't understand. Why is it unreasonable for there to be 3 vanilla players?

I mean, first people thought it was unreasonable for 2. Then we have 3, so is it suddenly alright to have 2?

Alright here's how it is.

First, since today's a MYLO with 6 players left, that means there are 4 town and 2 mafia or 4 town, 1 mafia, and 1 ITP. Because if there were 5 town and only 1 mafia and assuming we do mislynch, next day would be 3 vs. 1 which town can win. But town loses if we mislynch today and there are 2 mafia, because then next day would be 2 vs. 2 where town loses. So yeah, 2 mafia or 1 scum 1 ITP, but I'm going with the former since the latter seems unlikely to me.

Now, with that said, to answer your question, having 7 town and 2 mafia with 3 vanilla townie roles seems pretty imbalanced imo for a game this small. Since the host stated that the game is balanced, either this is indeed the case and mafia have some really weak roles while the remaining town has powerful roles or there's simply not 3 vanillas. The other reason I highly doubt there's 3 vanillas is that it doesn't make sense given the information we currently have about roles/the setup. If leetic was mason and no one else is claiming to be the other mason, then we are left to assume that dylan was the other mason. RC was bus driver and he used his role on Zexy, which Zexy said failed because of his own role. So I speculate that Zexy's role is one of rolestopper/roleblocker/jailer/commuter like I mentioned earlier (I'm still not too familiar with all roles in mafia games so there could be something else that I haven't heard of). Regardless, that still leaves the question of who covered up dylan's role PM when he flipped. If it wasn't due to dylan's role himself, it must be one of scum's roles. Now, we go back to the idea that if there are indeed 3 vanillas, then we've identified everyone's role but Caps'. Which means either Caps was the one who covered up dylan's role or there simply aren't 3 vanilla townies. Of course, the latter seems the more likely conclusion, because if not, then that means there's no doctor or cop in the game, which severely underpowers town and again goes back to the point about balance. Any further questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom