• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia: {Game Over| Mafia is Magic}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 Start

• It was a beautiful day in Ponyville. A beautiful life, really. The sun was shining, and the air smelled like warm root beer. The day couldn't be any more normal.

But then, the Fire Nation attacked.

Catapults launched angry sharks and overly obsessive girlfriends clear across the open plains and straight into the unsuspecting treehouses. Airships dropped iPhones playing old and poorly animated Nostalgia Critic reviews. Anthropomorphic hyenas charged the 'Ville, shooting fireballs across the apple forests.

BURN BURN! BURN TO THE GROUND chanted the fiery-haired hyenas.

The town was in disarray. Before the denizens of Ponyville could even realize what was going on, they were overrun by creatures and technology alike. Between them all, there must have been over 9000 unwelcome tough guys. Not even the New Age Retro Hippie knew what to say. He just clung to his tree, as it burned down with him, singing what sounded like Wierd Al Yankovich songs from the '90s.

Clearly, somebody set us up the bomb! cried somepony!

What do we do?! cried the Blank Flanks!

Such impress! Very friendship! Excite! Yes! burped Derpy Hooves, clearly trying to meme her way into pop culture with cool catch phrases and a delightful appetite for muffins.

Ahh yes, friendship. Maybe that really is the answer. This is our turf, and no Fire Nation is gonna take it from us!

Let's fight bad guys with even bigger bad guys! What could go wrong!?

And so, the remaining survivors quickly gathered the seven Dragon Balls, summoned Rick Harrison from Pawn Stars, and asked if he had a guy who knew what to do.

I have a guy that knows how to handle invasions from another animated universe. I actually have a few. Let me go get him, and we'll see what he says.

And with that, Rick Harrison vanished into the Flames of Udun that had enveloped Ponyville. The survivors had to hold out. They just had to...

Before they could swallow their moral qualms and even decide where to run and hide to, Rick returned, and with news.

So, I've figured out what's going on here. There are some among you that are spies, and summoned these otherworldly monsters. I heard you like spies, so I put spies in your spies so they could spy on your spies. One does not simply catch spies, but I can temporarily freeze time with my Freeze Time Machine and let you all find the truest source of evil among your lot. I don't always undo incredible disasters, but when I do, it's because the plot gets super interesting.

That's just what Rick did, freezing himself in place in the process. Suddenly, there were the nine survivors, staring each other down. Who could be the inside threat...the spying spy or spies who spied too hard? One thing was for sure, surrounded by the ring of fire that even when frozen, gave off incredible heat, the survivors knew they couldn't run from this matter. They had to put a stop to it all, here and now, Gangham Style if need be.

Day 1 has started, and ends in 48 hours (+15 minutes, because I'm a nice pony).

With 9 alive, 5 votes on any player will result in an immediate, phase-ending Hammer. Today only, a majority will lynch at the 48 hour mark, should no hammer be reached.

Remember, no outside contact.

Night 1
  • So, as nobody, not even Rick Harrison expected, the pile of confused and witless survivors stood around discussing the latest Star Wars movie, debating whether or not Harrison Ford would do justice to the role of Han Solo as he once did in the past. The worst part of it all was that nobody really knew what to say, so they just discussed reasons for why they shouldn't kill each other. It's not like Rick Harrison's guy told him to tell us that there is eeeeeeeeeevil among us or anything. Probably better to just let them stick to their diabolical plans.

And so they did, pandering to Disney to produce for more funding in order to get another movie, too busy to lynch anybody.

tumblr_ly14ejlQA11qjt346o1_500.png

Borrrrrrrrrrring!

Nobody was lynched. It is now Night 1. Night 1 can go on for 23:50 hours, but may end up to 8 hours early if all actions are submitted by then.

sorry for the lateness, had to rush dog to the vet for emergency care immediately after the movie.

Last edited:
    Day 2
  • 50px-GruntildaKazooie.gif
    To the surprise of survivor's best, the night of sleep was filled with rest.

50px-GruntildaKazooie.gif
    Each one slept across the way, gazing glares and much dismay.

The night would come and go too fast, but remain calm without a blast.

For nine whom slept on the grassy floor, just eight woke up to try some more.

Grunty's thin and rather cunning, when I'm thin guys will come running!

Grunty, get out of my game. You aren't even alive anymore!

You're not bright you stupid host, I'll run this show just as a ghost!

Damnit Grunty, go bug someone else. There's nobody attractive in this mafia game. Only preteen androgynous anime furry wannabes, ponies and pokemon.

Good point sir I'll take a trip, enjoy Day 2 without a flip.

What? No no, dylanpiera died, he has to flip his RolePM.

Dylan blood and guts did spray, for reasons that I cannot say!

His body missing and mind gone too, I'm out of here, bad luck to you!

And with that, Day 2 has started. dylanpiera was killed. He was...

Dear dylanpiera, you are ....

In short, you .....

You are aligned .....

With 8 alive, Phase ends in 48 hours. 5 votes will yield a phase-ending hammer. If nobody is hammered, there will be no lynch.

This is My Little Pony Mafia, right?

Last edited:
    Night 2
  • With one of the survivors just plain missing, things didn't look like they would work out. The ponies and critters knew that there was evil among them and that somehow, one had been driven away, probably through a moment of sanity. Regardless, one pony stood out from the others. Tall and Pink, and royal too, she found herself unable to conform to the attempted friendship that ponies loved so much.

Friendship? Bah! I need it all for myself! I know I don't liiiike Friendship, but it feeds my minions so efficiently. Who wouldn't want this kind of power?! Don't kill them! shouted leetic.

But the others wouldn't listen. They knew that she didn't believe in the Magic of Friendship, and while that was all well and good, but they wanted to take the powers of friendship for themselves, and teach those puny ponies what real power means. And it doesn't mean changing how you look.

leetic was lynched. He was...

Dear leetic, you are Queen Chrysalis (Cadence Form).

1265d76c31.jpg

You are the queen of the Changelings, you have a kingdom and its people to feed. You don't care for friendship and love yourself, but your minions feed off of it, and your magical powers are amplified by the presence of friendship. You want more. So, you're going to get it. You disguised yourself as the newest Alicorn princess, Cadence, and deceived pretty much everyone, even Princess Celestia, in order to sneak your entire kingdom of Changelings through its barrier. It almost worked, except for that darn Twilight Sparkle and her friends. Curse their friendship!

You have no night abilities, but because you are technically two people, (in disguise), you may confer with your alter ego, and share your knowledge in this quicktopic. If you are found out and eliminated, you may no longer participate in discussion with your alter ego. You know for a fact that your alter ego is aligned with you, because well, it's you!

In short, you are the Town Mason.

You are aligned with the Those of Whom Hate Friendship, and win when anypony who supports friendship has been mercilessly slaughtered.

What are we fighting for?

Night 2 has started, and ends in 24 hours and 25 minutes. Early End rule applies if all actions are in 8 hours in advance. Again, No Nighttalking.

Day 3

• Raining chocolate and crabs a-plenty. Isn't this what everypooooony wants
    ? shouted an echo of Discord in the remaining survivor's dreams.

You know I just want to have FUN! I just don't want those pesky princesses getting in my way!

Those were the last words you all heard in your dreams, simultaneously, before waking up and spotting Discord's decapitated head on a pedestal. Blood stains on the ground beneath him spelled out fri...sdhip i.....erful tha....aos

The others gasped, as the mighty Discord hadn't been defeated in centuries. The best anypony had done was curse him to stone, but outright death? What are these ponies doing?

Rick Harrison was gone. Discord was gone. The hilarious memes that filled the opening post with laughter and fun were gone. Would friendship really win? What's the point in being evil if you can't win with it?

Rainbow Cloud has been killed. She was...

Dear Rainbow Cloud, you are Discord.

79d2d88da0.jpg
    You love chaos. You were imprisoned in stone by Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, but when those haughty sisters passed the Elements of Harmony to some little chump ponies, their spell was weakened, and your chance at freedom finally came back! You're described as a dragonequus, meaning you're a freak combination of dragon and horse, as well as about a dozen other animals. How silly! You're most known for turning Ponyville upside down, and making everything well, not make sense. Chocolate rain, Giraffe rabbits. Floating corn. It didn't make any sense at all. Oh, what fun is there in making sense anyway?

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Let's play a game! [USER1], try switching places with [USER2]. You will force all actions targetting [USER1] to target [USER2] instead. Due to having a million other chaotic activities to perform, you may only perform this specific action twice.

In short, you are the Town Two-shot Driver.

You are aligned with the Those of Whom Hate Friendship, and win when anypony who supports friendship has been mercilessly slaughtered.

Suddenly, the game got...normal...

Oh muffins!

With 6 alive, 4 yields a Phase-ending hammer. No hammer = No lynch. Day 3 starts now and ends in 48 hours.

Also, today is MILO/MYLO. If town lynches incorrectly today, the game will be over.

Last edited:
    Night 3
  • Something something Flavor

Something something EQUESTRIA GIRLS

Something something this is literally the worst movie

"NUH UH! MY MOVIE WAS FANTASTIC" shouted Sunset Shimmer, clearly desperate for positive reinforcement.

How could you even make an entertaining movie. You're a cheesy cliché antagonist with horrendous hair colors and a stupidly convenient involvement in the story

I...I...I just wanted to be loved....

And that, my dear. is why you'll never be one of us. Your heart is weak with the love of friendship. I think it's time we ended your miserable pathetic life now and sent you back to high school with those reeeeeeeeal girls.

Kakashi Hatake has been lynched. He was...

Dear Kakashi Hatake, you are Sunset Shimmer.

15a.jpg
    You are incredibly jealous of Twilight Sparkle, as you know she is the prodigal student of Princess Celestia. It should have been you instead. Why did Princess Celestia cast you away! It's totally unfair, so this friendship thing must be for chumps, because obviously people who try to befriend you are going to stab you in the back.

Since you don't have any special powers of major note, you have no night abilities to submit of your own. You still think that the Magic of Friendship is for weenies, and can still use your word and your vote to find it and get rid of it.

In short, you are the Town Vanilla.

Night 3 has begun yada yada blah blah yakity shmackity let's have some homemade O.J.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom