• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Who is your favourite pony?

• Twilight Sparkle

Votes: 41 13.7%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 78 26.0%
  • Pinkie Pie

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Rarity

Votes: 39 13.0%
  • Applejack

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 80 26.7%

• Total voters
22 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
Double posting cause the info wasn't available at the time of this being posted, MLP and Transformers will be crossing over in comics from May to August: Official Transformers / My Little Pony Crossover Announcement By IDW - New Covers And Info - Transformers News - TFW2005

And one of the writers is Ian Flynn who's been the writer of Archie Comics Sonic the Hedgehog from #160 to 290 and is the head writer of IDWs version of the series, plus Archie's Mega Man comic. One of the most underrated comics of this decade.
Definitely will try reading this someday.

Reaction score
I started watching it on Neflix back in 2014 during it's hiatus, started liking the show and have been a fan since.

Water Lizard Pokémon
Reaction score
I've known about it for a few years, but didn't really get into it until October 2019. It's pretty good.

Reaction score
Got into it through Netflix during October of 2017. Only wish I checked it out a year sooner if only cause I would have caught a Season premiere (Season 7) on my birthday (April 15).

But got all Season Sets, theatrical film and EG DVDs made for the West.

And have most of the ahem mane comic series through the 5 Omnibus TPBs and issues, plus the Omnibus for Legends of Magic & Friends Forever, the movie prequel and Ponyville Mysteries.

Also got the Daring Do Adventure Collection book set.

Even got an MLP face mask to wear during this time to show my Pony Pride:).

Lass Amy
Reaction score
Who's my favorite pony? Twilight! Also love Luna as well.

Haven't watched this show in a while though. I think I'm still in the middle of season 5 or 6.

Hmmm what are these creatures and do I splat them?
Reaction score
I watched all the seasons available on Netflix gotta say it's annoyingly addictive my favourite pony is Rarity but I love Luna she should be main character