• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Who is your favourite pony?

• Twilight Sparkle

Votes: 42 14.0%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 78 25.9%
  • Pinkie Pie

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Rarity

Votes: 39 13.0%
  • Applejack

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 80 26.6%

• Total voters
I have been watching it for a while now. But, I'm embarrassed to watch t outside my home (i.e. when I use my laptop at the park) because my classmates say it's "girly". I highly disagree.

People who say this show is girly have probably never watched it before. Sure it's targeted at young girls, but I think it does a great job at breaking away from the super girly image My Little Pony has always been associated with, and I'm grateful to Lauren Faust for that.

It also helps that these ponies actually have personality. :p

I actually did not notice any of the extra little spoof ponies. I'm bad at that, even though I knew they were there before I watched. =___= I just sort of forget and only briefly acknowledge what's going on before I concentrate on the main characters.

I don't watch it but I like the pony thing since I did a litle research on google

Don't know half the ponies but I absolutely adore Rarity. Her description is so...me xD

i-will-tolerate-and-love-the-shit-out-of-you.jpg

I'm 22, male, and own more M-rated titles in my PS3 library...

...and yet, I just want to hug Fluttershy.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME MAN.

You have the HiPS syndrome xD

He's the same.

I'm not american so all this isn't really big to me and I've never watched it but I am in love with Rarity and I saw one picture with the Pony Gaga and like Poker face. I laughed xD

Thanks for that. I just watched the first episode and like....OMG XD

I am actually in love with it. It's totally american but I like it. Oh and I absolutely adore Rarity even more after seeing her and Pinkie Pie or whatever her name was is so funny and hyperactive.

God another secret I have to keep away from everyone I know in life xD

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom