• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Who is your favourite pony?

• Twilight Sparkle

Votes: 42 14.0%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 78 25.9%
  • Pinkie Pie

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Rarity

Votes: 39 13.0%
  • Applejack

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 80 26.6%

• Total voters
Cupcakes!!![video=youtube;OmAcBK3AAd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmAcBK3AAd8[/video]

Aw fuck.

You got me.

I watched episode 10, and, it seems okay...

I think I may watch it frequently...

My favorite pony is probably Pinkie Pie.

o_O

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!????

(I am not a fan, I just kinda like the show)

I learnt about the show by seeing avatars of pictures and gifs of parts of episodes from the show on this forum and I've watched episodes 1-15 so far and I do like it but I don't think I will buy any of the toys. I normally watch it on YouTube using earphones in my room. I decided yesterday to change my avatar to a picture or gif from Call of the Cutie.

Edit: I have bought 2 of the toys which are of Rainbow Dash and Applejack but I won't be playing with them very much I'm mainly going to display them on the shelf with all my other figures of characters of video game series which I like a lot.

Last edited:
I'll probably be buying things... Gosh, I already make too many trips to Toys R Us just for Pokemon cards.. Now I'm going to look even weirder. xD Can't help myself, though. At the least I want a Fluttershy plush. I can relate to her too much, though Rarity is a painfully close second.

Aw fuck.

You got me.

I watched episode 10, and, it seems okay...

I think I may watch it frequently...

My favorite pony is probably Pinkie Pie.

o_O

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!????

(I am not a fan, I just kinda like the show)

Ah, denial. My friend went through that stage and now he's a class-A brony.
I came up with stages of broniness:
Class E: WTF is this shit?!
Class D: That was kinda funny, but no, just no.
Class C: Hmmmm... I kinda like this but not too much.
Class B: Hell, I like this, this is awesome.
Class A: *clop clop clop*

I wonder if chaos would occur if McDonald's did another MLP:FIM promotion for their Happy Meals.

I can proudly say I love My little pony :D Although my friends just think I'm weird....I embrace it XDD My favorite would have to be Rarity actually XD

Is it wrong I'm a straight male and I like this?

Not really, since most of the fanbase (75-80%?) consists of males (or so surveys and such say). :p

I'm a girl and love this tons. I love all the ponies, but Pinkie's been growing on me a lot lately, probably because of my forumset. This is one of the few shows where I can actually sit through the singing, too.

Screw it, Pinkie's my favorite. Just realized as I was typing this.

At the Gala's probably my favorite of the songs in FiM, closely followed by Winter Wrap Up.

All right, just checking.

I can now add "My Little Pony" in my interests, right above "Judas Priest" and below "Death".

Ok so, I noticed the numerous MLP:FiM avatars on here for the past few months. I ignored it. But a week ago I decided to look up what this craze is. I researched it, & was shocked at what I found out (4Chan starts everything! xD). So yea, the numerous avatars & the very great animations piqued my curiosity as did my sociological curiosity (being a sociology major), I really just had to see what all the fuss was about. I've only seen 2 episodes (not the 1st 2), which I caught on the HUB this past saturday. I don't hate it, but I don't love it... so far. I plan to watch the show more cuz my curiosity stays piqued everytime I come here xD I will say this though, one of the episodes I watched was about how some of the ponies obtained their cutie marks, & I found that episode to be great o_o I normally shy away from fads (due to irl experiences) but internet fads I stay optimistic about, so as soon as I find a way to watch episodes in solitude, I will conclude my finals thoughts xD

also, I have to say, Rainbow Dash is a G B] & Twilight Sparkle & Fluttershy = pony crushes -.-

Look what I got in the mail yesterday~!
SAM_0056.jpg

I will say this though, one of the episodes I watched was about how some of the ponies obtained their cutie marks, & I found that episode to be great o_o I normally shy away from fads (due to irl experiences) but internet fads I stay optimistic about, so as soon as I find a way to watch episodes in solitude, I will conclude my finals thoughts xD

also, I have to say, Rainbow Dash is a G B] & Twilight Sparkle & Fluttershy = pony crushes -.-

Did that episode include a part which my avatar is a gif of? That episode is called "Call of the Cutie". My avatar is actually a bit different because Apple Bloom was wearing a white belt which I changed to a purple belt. If it isn't it may have been "Stare Master".

Last edited:
Meron, I want that Fluttershy. I want it NOW. XD

I too love the music in this show. Most songs in kids shows make me want to change the channel, but the songs in this show are really creative and so much fun.

Oh, my favourite song has to be Winter-Wrap Up. I actually clapped along. :D

Ah, denial. My friend went through that stage and now he's a class-A brony.
I came up with stages of broniness:
Class E: WTF is this shit?!
Class D: That was kinda funny, but no, just no.
Class C: Hmmmm... I kinda like this but not too much.
Class B: Hell, I like this, this is awesome.
Class A: *clop clop clop*

So I'd be a Class B, then. As would most of us in thread, I'd imagine.

I feel weirder as a gay male who likes the show xD

Why's that?

Look what I got in the mail yesterday~!
SAM_0056.jpg

Nice. *Likes*

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom