• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Who is your favourite pony?

• Twilight Sparkle

Votes: 42 14.0%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 78 25.9%
  • Pinkie Pie

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Rarity

Votes: 39 13.0%
  • Applejack

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 80 26.6%

• Total voters

Dark Tranquillity

Christian Brutal Sniper!
Reaction score
Anyone here watch/heard of this show before?
Do you like it? (I know, at least, some of you do!)

It started back in October, I believe.

I've been watching it on Youtube because I don't get the station that it's originally on where I live. And holy moly, Is it ever an addicting show once you watch it and get in to it.

You'd be surprised at what the core demographic the show has been receiving lately.

Here's a link to the first episode (you can find other episodes there too)

(I hope that link works!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeJ6-gN0eB4

Edit: It should work, I just tried it myself.

Oh dear god... you've opened the flood gates. Practically half the staff here loves the show... even I do.

Is it really that addicting? I remember watching Barbie when the movies would play on Nickelodeon, and it was like mandatory for us to watch it. Stupid movies, but pretty addicting to watch.

Maybe I'll look into it. Thanks for the link :)

You may try to guess which is my favorite character...

If only I was allowed to select our wardrobes! I can't believe what they had us wearing!

Oh, these girls are just pullin your leg! We all had a great time. Didn't we, girls?

So, I heard about the show. Being an 80's kid, I thought "wtf are people watching this girly kiddy crap for?" Then I started hearing that there was a new series, and I thought "hmm, really? Okay, still, why are people watching this?"

Then I started seeing the new characters and was like "hmm, maybe this isn't going to be so bad, but still... it's friggin My Little Pony. I'm a kid of the 80's. I caught enough hell for watching the Care Bears and Jem when I was a kid, I never watched My Little Pony... why am I going to now?"

Then everyone started talking about the show, and I was like "okay, fine... I'll watch an episode. Just one."

Watched one episode, it was the first part of a two parter. I was like "oh fine, I'll have to finish watching this, on to episode two."

I watched it... had to go onto the next episode after that. And then the next episode... and now I've watched all the episodes so far.

I don't know what the hell it is about this series, but it's damn good.

What Satoshi-kun said goes for me, essentially.

Except I never really watched the carebears.

What? People here like My Little Pony? I thought that My Little Pony was just for little girls, but I guess not.
*has a collection of ponies from when she was younger*

I watched the first episode and while I recognise the charm, I can't get into it.

However, any Starcraft and My Little Pony fan will love this video.

Its the starcraft 2 launch trailer but the footage is of MLP. And I gotta say, its pretty awesome.

Anyone here watch/heard of this show before?
Do you like it? (I know, at least, some of you do!)

It started back in October, I believe.

I've been watching it on Youtube because I don't get the station that it's originally on where I live. And holy moly, Is it ever an addicting show once you watch it and get in to it.

You'd be surprised at what the core demographic the show has been receiving lately.

I've been watching this show since the beginning of November. The art quality is very good, and it's actually rather intelligently written.

Seriously, anyone can enjoy this show.

WINTER WRAP UP! WINTER WRAP UP!

Wait, my little pony has been ANIMATED?! :eek: I like the cartoon ones now, but I like the old ones where you could brush there hair and stuff.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom