• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Who is your favourite pony?

• Twilight Sparkle

Votes: 42 14.0%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 78 25.9%
  • Pinkie Pie

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Rarity

Votes: 39 13.0%
  • Applejack

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 80 26.6%

• Total voters
Wow, Fluttershy has a different singing VA? I couldn't tell at all. I actually thought that Rarity's singing VA was totally awesome.

No, Fluttershy's singing voice is still Andrea Libman (who also does dialogue for both Fluttershy and Pinkie). Pinkie's singing voice is the one that's different, though it's also a bit hard to tell.

Ahh, okay; gotcha now.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aCEBio-JV_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ashleigh Ball apparently does both for dialogue and singing for Rainbow and Applejack, which I suppose explains why the two of them probably have the best singing voices out of the group.
Yeah, Ashleigh Ball is actually the lead vocalist of a band up in Canada.

Yeah, I know. I'm hoping they play in Toronto at some point in the future so I can see them myself.

Ooooh I am going to Toronto May 13th! Maybe I'll see them then, it's doubtful, but eh.

Shit, none of the animals should've avoided Fluttershy. o.o

And only 3 of my predictions for the Grand Galloping Gala and their expectations were correct, about Applejack's poor sales, Rarity not finding her prince attractive (sure he looked handsome, but GOD his attitude), and Pinkie Pie finding it all boring.

Ponies! :3
2011-04-21.png

I think I'm missing something, but where the hell were Pinkie Pie's parents and sisters from "Cutie Mark Chronicles"?

Curse you for introducing this to my world! I am now addicted to pwnies. Only 7 episodes in and I love it!

Fluttershy is officially more insane than Pinkie Pie! I like her a whole lot more now!

I hope that this thread now doesn't die out too too fast in the coming months. I look forward to checking this thread whenever I can! Also, because, it has to be the best thread I've ever started! I would hate for it to die out so soon! I guess only time will tell now.

So I just saw the first episode to see what all the hype is about...it's only mildly funny. Foster's was much more hilarious and fun to watch imo.

Probably helps this show isn't supposed to appeal to guys at all. :p

So I just saw the first episode to see what all the hype is about...it's only mildly funny. Foster's was much more hilarious and fun to watch imo.

Probably helps this show isn't supposed to appeal to guys at all. :p

The two-part first episode isn't really that good, honestly.

There will be six months without new ponies. I am going to be very sad for the next six months.

So, I watched the first episode a few weeks ago and got bored. However, I was really bored yesterday, so I gave it a shot again...

E7ivK.jpg

Uh, all I can say is that I now own this. <_< >_>

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom