• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Who is your favourite pony?

• Twilight Sparkle

Votes: 42 14.0%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 78 25.9%
  • Pinkie Pie

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Rarity

Votes: 39 13.0%
  • Applejack

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 80 26.6%

• Total voters
So I started my summer internship at work today. When I got to my cubicle this was sitting on the desk among some other things.
252174_1875631414012_1338000249_31985255_2318059_n.jpg

Not FIM, but still.

Attachments

• 252174_1875631414012_1338000249_31985255_2318059_n.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 688
Hehe. I honestly thought this show wasn't going to be any good, but then as soon as Twilight Sparkle met Pinkie Pie, I was pretty much obsessed with the show. I basically watched the entire 23 episodes in 5 days. Fluttershy is so quiet and shy (duh) but she can get REALLY evil sometimes... "You will LOVE ME!!" :XD: More people should start watching.

Kill it with fire, that thing is an abomination.

Well maybe not, but some of the previous incarnations can't be taken seriously at all, especially the severely deformed G3.5 ponies... ick.

So I started my summer internship at work today. When I got to my cubicle this was sitting on the desk among some other things.

Not FIM, but still.

Kill it. Kill it with fire.

But honestly, how did they know?

Well I was on the LoL forums when I found this: MLP: FiM Champions - League of Legends Community

Link also includes Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, and Rainbow Dash champs.

Pinkie Pie, the Dualistic Earth Pony

attachment.php

Pinkie Pie is a melee champion and uses mana as a resource.

attachment.php
[P] No Fear: Pinkie Pie giggles at the ghosty. Damage from sources she is facing is reduced by a percentage.

[Q] Time for cupcakes!: Pinkie Pie leaves a treat behind at the target location. Any ally that touches it will be healed and gain a brief movement speed bonus. Enemies can claim them for a small portion of the normal benefit.

There can only be seven cupcakes on the map at any given time.

[W] Let's Have a Party!: Pinkie Pie disappears suddenly, reappearing a short distance away beside the targeted map feature, structure, wall, minion, or champion.
Pinkie Pie and allies nearby her reappearance gain a stack of Laughter.

Laughter: This unit has greatly improved morale. It is moving faster and dealing more damage.

This ability has an extremely short cooldown, but shares its cooldown with Party of None.

[E] Element of Laughter: Pinkie Pie passively spreads cheer among her allies. Every few seconds nearby allies gain a stack of Laughter.

This ability can be activated at a medium range to consume all stacks of Laughter on a target to heal them based on how injured they are and temporarily amplify the effects of Laughter.

[R] Pinkamina: Pinkie Pie relinquishes control to her alter ego- Pinkamina Dianne Pie, and draws a pair of hoof-mounted blades.
This ability costs no mana and has a 3 second cooldown regardless of cooldown reduction.

Pinkie Pie passively gains increased damage resistance.
attachment.php
[P] I'm Having a Delightful Time!: Pinkamina relishes the fear of her opponents. She deals bonus damage when attacking a terrified enemy.

Enemies count as terrified if they are moving away from Pinkamina or suffering from one of her damage over time effects.

[Q] I need some more "Special Ingredient!": Pinkamina plants a special cupcake at the target location. Any enemy that touches it will be healed by a small amount, but then take damage over time and gradually slow down to 0% movement speed over three seconds. At the end of those three seconds, they are slept, becoming effectively suppressed for five seconds, but waking if they take any damage.

Special cupcakes look the same as regular cupcakes to enemies. The attack that breaks the sleep deals bonus damage.

There can only be seven cupcakes on the map at any given time.

[W] Party of None: Pinkamina disappears suddenly, reappearing a short distance away beside the targeted map feature, structure, wall, minion, or champion.
She immediately lashes out around her, dealing instant damage and granting a stack of Discord to enemies.

Discord: This unit is suffering from crippling fear and loneliness. It moves more slowly and has reduced armor.

This ability has an extremely short cooldown, but shares it's cooldown with Let's Have a Party!

[E] Element of Discord: Pinkamina passively inspires dread in the hearts of her enemies. Every few seconds nearby enemies gain a stack of Discord.

This ability can be activated at a short range to consume all stacks of Discord on a target to apply a bleeding damage over time effect based on how injured they are and temporarily amplify the effects of Discord.

[R] Pinkie Pie: Pinkamina reluctantly gives control back to Pinkie Pie.
This ability costs no mana and has a 3 second cooldown regardless of cooldown reduction.

Pinkamina passively gains additional attack damage.

1307083173016.png

Happy everypony?

Much. But why's it for toddlers?

Kidding. Kidding...

I swear when I was growing up that I actually had a My Little Pony doll, even though I was a boy. But yeah, I never liked any previous incarnation. It was one of those things that as soon as I heard the theme song, I'd change the channel.

I haven't read Cupcakes, nor do I really care to. I read another disturbing story before and don't need to read another one.

My friend was talking about the series, and I decided to test it out. Watched 4 episodes one day. Another 6 or so the next. Finished up the first season the next day.

Made my weekend about 20% cooler.

My friend was talking about the series, and I decided to test it out. Watched 4 episodes one day. Another 6 or so the next. Finished up the first season the next day.

Made my weekend about 20% cooler.

Welcome to the herd. There will be a party later. Just be aware of the cupcakes.

Anyway, what does everypony expect for next season? Any storyline you want to see addressed?

Some piece of fan art brought it up, and I thought it would be good:

A story involving an interaction between Luna and Owlowiscious/Owloysius (however you spell that :p), along with other nocturnal animals.

Did any notice this about the voice actors? Applejack and Rainbow Dash have the same VA. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy both have the same VA too. So they're basically all Talking to Themselves. :eek:

Props though for the voices sounding so different to each other.

I'm proud to say that along with Futurama and Invader Zim, this is on my top 3 favorite shows. Can't wait for season 2!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom