• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Who is your favourite pony?

• Twilight Sparkle

Votes: 42 14.0%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 78 25.9%
  • Pinkie Pie

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Rarity

Votes: 39 13.0%
  • Applejack

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 80 26.6%

• Total voters
Did any notice this about the voice actors? Applejack and Rainbow Dash have the same VA. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy both have the same VA too. So they're basically all Talking to Themselves. :eek:

Props though for the voices sounding so different to each other.

Damn it man ever time you like me to TvTroups I spend a good hour clicking around.

I'm on TV Tropes so much, I've already visited that page several times. :p

And I still clicked on the link and surfed for an hour.

[video=youtube;muVfidujxRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muVfidujxRg[/video]
This made my day! He says he got a 100 on the project!

I told myself I wouldn't. And then I told myself "well, just one episode. Give it a chance, jeeze.." and now I'm hooked. Within twenty minutes, it had me. "OTL I don't know if I will be sleeping tonight.

Can. NOT. Stop watching...episode after episode...friend of mine WANTS to watch the show, but says he can't because he doesn't have the Hub. I hinted YouTube, but he won't use it...wut?

Just bought Pinkie and Twilight toys. Could have also gotten Applejack, but I'll save her till after the others.

Can. NOT. Stop watching...episode after episode...friend of mine WANTS to watch the show, but says he can't because he doesn't have the Hub. I hinted YouTube, but he won't use it...wut?
Even though Hasbro has been lax regarding episode uploads, it's still... technically illegal. Though I even admit to YTing a few episodes myself, but only due to me being impatient.

I have no idea where or if it's even on TV here in England, so I am unashamed to say I YT'ed them all and watched the whole series in a block, one after the other. I'm far too tempted to see if I can find plushes. I'd love Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie in good plushie form. "OTL

The worst part is I may even be requesting a DVD or two for my 17th birthday or Christmas. Just when my parents thought my interests couldn't get any more juvenile! ='D

I bought Fluttershy from Ebay a couple of days ago. I can't wait to get her in the mail. :3

Even though Hasbro has been lax regarding episode uploads, it's still... technically illegal. Though I even admit to YTing a few episodes myself, but only due to me being impatient.

You do know Hasbro gets profits through the toys themselves and not from viewership, right?

No it isn't. Watching it is in no way illegal, and as long as Youtube removes the videos when asked, having them up isn't illegal either.

This is a pretty good show, I must say. Spike is my favorite character, but Fluttershy is my favorite pony.

[video=youtube;6Nv8gZ8jGAA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nv8gZ8jGAA[/video]
Abridged series. Very meta (I think). And yes, it's 9:54, but do sit through it.
Pinkie easily speaks for a good chunk of the fanbase (myself included, except I haven't marathoned it)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom