• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Who is your favourite pony?

• Twilight Sparkle

Votes: 42 14.0%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 78 25.9%
  • Pinkie Pie

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Rarity

Votes: 39 13.0%
  • Applejack

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 80 26.6%

• Total voters
So earlier this week I decided to give this show a try and I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it and couldn’t help but watch the entire season. At first Twilight was my favourite (and who I had voted for in this thread), but I have to say now that I’ve watched all the existing episodes, that that spot belongs to Fluttershy.
“You’re going to LOVE ME! “is probably my favourite line from the entire season xD
I’m actually still shocked at how much I liked the show and how each character has a vastly different, yet loveable personality. Definitely looking forward to that 2nd season ^^

welcome_to_the_herd-2528n13030167205562529.jpg

On other news, today is the Brony Day.

Other than the one in the song At The Gala, yes.

I definitely think the creators are capable of putting together something amazing for Dash. The music is wonderfully well-done for a show of this nature. Though I could almost say that for every aspect of MLP. It's the quality that draws us in.

With the addition of a Rarity toy, this is my figurine collection so far...maybe I need more ponies.

1311217322.brawlingcastform_100_5698.jpg

Also, on the toys, it seems that the ponies' cutie marks are only on the sides their heads are facing. Or that the designers were too lazy to put it on both sides.

I found the brushable toys for Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Fluttershy at the drugstore a while ago. Of course I didn't have the money on me to buy them, though. >_>

I don't have any FiM merchandise whatsoever, and this needs to change.

To me, Rainbow Dash's attitude and wanton ego remind me far too much of Sonic the Hedgehog, not to mention her penchant for super speed. However the "20% cooler" label on her falls dreadfully short of Sonic, however, and as a result to me it comes off as grating. She just doesn't pull off "lovable A-hole" like Sonic. Thus, as a character, she's actually my least favorite of the six main ponies. Twilight Sparkle is still my favorite because of her "Wizard" factor. Next I suppose would be Pinkie Pie, then Rarity, who both contend for second place. Applejack is fourth, and Fluttershy is fifth. And again, Dash is last.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom