• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Who is your favourite pony?

• Twilight Sparkle

Votes: 42 14.0%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 78 25.9%
  • Pinkie Pie

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Rarity

Votes: 39 13.0%
  • Applejack

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 80 26.6%

• Total voters
- New opening intro, with a train that runs by itself?
- Twilight's character is way too relatable for me to handle
- Rainbow nuke FTW
- Holy smokes, Fluttershy 0.o
- Twilight loses it, again (see Swarm of a Century)
- Another Derpy moment

This episode made me lol to no end, now for the Luna/Halloween episode.

The episode was so awesome. Twilight creating a problem just so she can solve it xD

It was awesome that Big Macintosh was in it with actual speaking lines (albeit he didn't say much), and he was generally awesome during the episode. I hope he enjoys his new stuffed animal :3

Sweetie bell's constant "I really like her mane" made me laugh out loud, and so did Spike's letter at the end. ("P.s. Obviously Spike did not have to learn a lesson because he is the best, most awesome friend a pony could ask for! Unlike everybody else, he took things seriously, and...")

Oh, and I feel pretty perverted that when Celestia said "I have to return to Canterlot, I am expecting some mail", I thought she said "I am expecting some male".

I get the feeling that "Psycho Twilight" is going to be the new "Pinkimena Diane Pie", I guarantee it.

Twilight's new crazy faces were awesome. my favorite being when she popped out of the bush.

this episode was great.

and so did Spike's letter at the end. ("P.s. Obviously Spike did not have to learn a lesson because he is the best, most awesome friend a pony could ask for! Unlike everybody else, he took things seriously, and...")

Funny because Spike became jealous of that owl back in Season 1 and had to learn a lesson.

Twilight really needs Valium. Stat.

It also seems like she had a traumatic experience with magic kindergarden.

You'll think they might explore some of the reasons for Twilight's traumatic experience later on.

I think she's just a perfectionist, who has to have everything hyper-organized... Actually, IIRC that's what the official episode summary said. XD Bless her. <3

Without spoiling anything, "Lesson Zero" has probably the most memetic potential of any episode yet. (...until the next one, maybe.)
Still, holy crap. Last season Twilight said all the ponies in town were crazy. The one she sees in the mirror is way less stable.

And now I await for someone to post a fanfic of Twilight in Magic Kindergarten (Dinky Doo is optional - Tell me I'm not the only one who saw it).

And now I await for someone to post a fanfic of Twilight in Magic Kindergarten (Dinky Doo is optional - Tell me I'm not the only one who saw it).

I saw Dinky in the scene too, the moment I saw it, I went "DINKY HOOVES!"

If this is the new writing for Season 2...holy cow, they certainly did it a lot well.

Maybe TOO well...

Yeah. It was really entertaining: I've heard it called the best thus far quite an awful lot, and I gotta say, it's my favorite at least.
So, fillies and gentlecolts, place your bets: Who snaps next, and why?

Yeah. It was really entertaining: I've heard it called the best thus far quite an awful lot, and I gotta say, it's my favorite at least.
So, fillies and gentlecolts, place your bets: Who snaps next, and why?

My vote goes to Applejack as she hasn't gotten a proper one yet.

I like the newest episode, Lesson Zero, a lot.
I like the mushroom cloud made by Rainbow Dash which was Rainbow Colour and the parts between Twilight's head popping out of tree with a bird's nest on it and Twilight using a magic technique, which is like the Attract move in Pokémon, on the doll. I may also use the part with Fluttershy attacking the bear as my profile picture or avatar.

My vote goes to Applejack as she hasn't gotten a proper one yet.

I think she snapped in Applebuck Season in a similar way to Twilight Sparkle in Lesson Zero by wanting to complete a job. Pinkie Pie snapped in Party of One and Fluttershy snapped in The Best Night Ever. Are there any other episodes which the main characters have snapped in? If not I think Rarity will snap next.

Last edited:
I think she snapped in Applebuck Season in a similar way to Twilight Sparkle in Lesson Zero by wanting to complete a job. Pinkie Pie snapped in Party of One and Fluttershy snapped in The Best Night Ever. Are there any other episodes which the main characters have snapped in? If not I think Rarity will snap next

Rarity snapped in Dress for Success when the second versions of the clothes for her friends weren't appreciated, and Rainbow Dash had her fair share in the Sonic Rainboom epi.

My bet's on Luna, that she'll snap next episode, or is coming out of one.
Also, I just noticed something else:
Twilight_Sparkle_Magic_kindergarten_S2E3.png

Along with Dinky (^ up there), look on the right side, at the filly in the back.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom