• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Who is your favourite pony?

• Twilight Sparkle

Votes: 42 14.0%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 78 25.9%
  • Pinkie Pie

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Rarity

Votes: 39 13.0%
  • Applejack

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 80 26.6%

• Total voters
Got into it through Netflix during October of 2017. Only wish I checked it out a year sooner if only cause I would have caught a Season premiere (Season 7) on my birthday (April 15).

But got all Season Sets, theatrical film and EG DVDs made for the West.

And have most of the ahem mane comic series through the 5 Omnibus TPBs and issues, plus the Omnibus for Legends of Magic & Friends Forever, the movie prequel and Ponyville Mysteries.

Also got the Daring Do Adventure Collection book set.

Even got an MLP face mask to wear during this time to show my Pony Pride:).

Who's my favorite pony? Twilight! Also love Luna as well.

Haven't watched this show in a while though. I think I'm still in the middle of season 5 or 6.

I watched all the seasons available on Netflix gotta say it's annoyingly addictive my favourite pony is Rarity but I love Luna she should be main character

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom