• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Little Pony: Getting Back On Your Hooves *Me and Shadow Raikou!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzillawolf

PMD Hero
Reaction score
Plot: Twilight Sparkle decides to take a day in Canterlot to see the ones she left there when she went to Ponyville and have a well deserved day to herself and Spike... That is until she ran into an old face.

"The Great and Powerful" Trixie is now a homeless mare with nothing to her name, living on the streets. Twilight, never one to leave a pony in need, manages to convince her to come to Ponyville and try to get back on her hooves. Will she succeed or will Trixie's on ego make this a lot harder than it ever should be?

Characters:

Me:

Spike
Trixie
Fluttershy
Rarity
Pinkie Pie

OOC: My Characters:
Twilight
Rainbow Dash
Applejack

"Well, it is refreshing to be back in Canterlot, so much is changed!" Twilight excitedly said and continued walking. "Right, Spike?"

Spike panted, struggling to keep up. "Yeah, Twilight," he panted. "Can I... Can I please ride on your back?" he asked, unable to keep up with the excited Unicorn mare. "I know you're excited, but I can only move so fast."

Twilight stopped and turned around. "Well, sure. After all, Canterlot is a big place." Twilight said. I think Princess castle was that way.

Spike hopped up on her back and caught his breath. "Thanks Twi," he said, taking out a checklist. "Alright, lets see. We've already spent the early morning with Princess Luna..." he read, then gave a glare. "At 3 in the morning," he muttered, not liking getting up that early. "I know Luna is nocternal, but was getting up THAT early really nessacary?" he asked, giving a yawn from lack of sleep.

"Yes, Spike. I don't think Princess Luna would have liked if we disturbed her in the morning." Twilight said, walking around the road. A person nearly bumped into her, but changed his direction, in a hurry. Twilight looked back, he was long gone. "Uh... Spike, what is next on the list?"

"Let's see..." said Spike. "We ate breakfast with your parents, then we dropped off those delieveries for Rarity..." he said, saying her name in a dreamy fashion. He caught himself. "Oh... Sorry. Um, then we ate lunch with Princess Celestia, gave those apology letters to the animals in Canterlot castle garden for Fluttershy, got those tickets to the Wonderbolts airshow for Rainbow..." he read. "... I think that's it..."

"Great! looks like most of the things we came here are done. Well it is still one hour to noon, what should we do?" Twilight asked, dodging the oncoming traffic of ponies. Why is there such a stampede here?

"Well... could I throw a stink bomb into Prince Blueblood's room to pay him back for how he treated Rarity at the Gala?" asked Spike, holding one up, not caring that might get them arrested. "Rainbow Dash gave it to me."

"No, Spike." said Twilight, Imagining Celestia's face if that happened. "...I think we should just wait for the travel express at the station." Twilight unwillingly said. With that smoke bomb in hand, Spike is dangerous. But he did not have that when we were at Luna's place. I have a feeling that somebody is stalking us. Somebody, namely Dash.

Spike grumbled, putting it away. "Fine, but you have to admit he deserves it... We don't need to that Twilight, remember? She said you can use her chariot any time. It's more comfortable anyway."

A homeless mare laid under a blanket on the side of the road coming up, only her light blue tail exposed, though it was mangy and filfthy enough to show she hadn't bathed in a long time.

OOC: I think Dash and Pinkie Pie should pop out of nowhere when i ask Trixie to come. What do you think?

"He deserves it, Spike." said Twilight. Not Dash, Pinkie pie. I am sure. But then again, they aren't that bad to follow us far here. Then Twilight saw a homeless mare ahead. Why do i think i saw that tail somewhere... And that horn coming out of the blanket?

OOC: It'd be interesting. Though convince Dash would be kind of hard.

Spike saw the mare and got out some bits. "Here you go, Twi," he said, handing them to Twilight to give to her. It seemed vaguely famiular, but he knew nine times out of ten, if Twilight could help somepony, she would.

"Okay, Spike." Twilight said and got the bits. She walked to the mare with a happy expression. "Hi, we wanted to help!" Twilight spoke to the mare, similing.

The mare groaned. "I don't want your help... I don't need pity..." she muttered, rolling over so her back was too them, revealing her Cutie mark, one Twilight would recoginize, along with the voice.

"T-TRIXIE?!" Twilight screamed, then realized that she screamed. "Oh, Sorry Spike!"

"Huh?" asked the mare, throwing the blanket off and looking up and snarling when she saw who it was. Her fur was matted and filthy, and to put it mildly, she smelled worse than a Diamond Dog. "Oh, it's you," she said, giving a glare. "Come to show Trixie up again?"

Spike growled. "Hey! Watch it! If it wasn't for Twilight you'd be an Ursa's dinner right now!"

"Spike!" Twilight angrily shushed Spike. Her anger faded to sadness. "No, Trixie, we were just passing by. But the question is, What happened to YOU?" Twilight asked, she had guilt inside her. This is my fault isn't it?

Trixie looked down. "... It's none of your business," she said, turning away. "Trixie doesn't want your pity!"

"Well that's good enough for me, come on Twilight," said Spike, trying to walk off.

"Well, i could get you a job? After all, i have a favor of you to pay?"Twilight asked. Suddenly, with Rainbows looping in the sky, Rainbow Dash ran up to Twilight until their eyes were about six inches away.

"That, is not necessary!" Rainbow said in anger. "Pinkie Pie, you tell her!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom