• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic 5 spots left!

In please. Applejack is the best (?).

Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic 4 spots left!

I'm in.

Twilight Sparkle by default.

@Dark Blueberry; There are still open spots on the list - why would you sign up as a sub?

Since @Sunburn; has not yet confirmed his reservation, I am moving him to the sub list.

Special Note! To lynch the user No Lynch, votes must be cast in the format Vote: No Lynch (user). This will be added on to the existing rule list, but I would like all approved players to please "Like" this post to confirm that you've seen it.

Last edited:

Sub would be best for me ^^' I'm in one game already and I'd like to concentrate on that, plus, people who actually know things about MLP should probably be the ones playing :p

Pinkie Pie seems crazy enough.

Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic 3 spots left!

Since Sunburn has confirmed his reservation, he is now on the main list.

For future notice, I will not be accepting signups for subs while there are still spots open on the main list.

I'll sign up. Rarity is the best pony on the show. :3

I'm in!

Derpy Hooves is best pony, no question.

Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic SIGNUPS NOW OPEN!

OOOH MLP FIM.

also dashie is best pony

Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic ONE SPOT LEFT! Subs accepted

If there's any room left, count me in.

Derpy is best pony.

Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic ONE SPOT LEFT! Subs accepted

@Scarlet Enchantress; gets the last main spot because she was the only one who actually sent in a proper rule confirmation.

@Leavanny Duo; and @FireUmbreon; I will add you to the sub list once you send in your correctly paraphrased rules. However, if I do not receive your paraphrased rule by the end of Night 0, then you won't even make it on the sub list.

Signups are now CLOSED. I will be sending out role PMs shortly. Please do not confirm until Night 0 begins.

EDIT: @Phoenicks; Please clear out your inbox so that I can send you your role PM. Night 0 can not begin until all role PMs are sent out. Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 0

In the sleepy little Equestrian town of Ponyville, something is amiss. Ponies have been going missing in the night, and no one knows the reason - or the culprit. Everypony became more and more paranoid; friends suspected friends, neighbors would no longer visit with each other, and nopony left their homes unless they had to. But still, ponies kept disappearing.

In desperation, the citizens of Ponyville turned to their leader, Princess Celestia, for help. They had heard the tales of the time when she banished Nightmare Moon to the moon for a thousand years, and hoped that she could enact some justice on those who were driving them out of town.

Princess Celestia heard their pleas and rushed to Ponyville to aid her subjects, leaving her younger sister Princess Luna to rule Equestria alone while she was dealing with this crisis. However, upon hearing that nopony knew who the culprits were, Princess Celestia shook her head sadly. “My little ponies, there is nothing I can do if you do not know who is responsible for this. But perhaps there is a way that the situation can be remedied.”

“How?” the citizens of Ponyville asked anxiously. “Please, tell us!”

“Every day, you must search among yourselves. At the end of the day, you will bring me the pony you suspect, and they will be banished.”

“But what about the night?” one pony asked. “The culprits come at night - will you protect us then?”

Princess Celestia shook her head again. “If I do not know what to protect you against, I can not help you.” she said. “Besides, I need sleep just like any other pony, and Princess Luna is taking my place in Canterlot - she can not protect you either.”

The ponies muttered amongst themselves nervously. The princess was right: against an unknown foe, there was little any of them could do. Her plan was the best one that any of them could think of. Nervously, they returned to their homes for the night. Tomorrow, they would begin the search for the culprits.

It is now Night 0. You may confirm your roles.

role confirmed

I have gotten my role.

Role confirmed.

Confirming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom