• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Night 0

Confirming?... Is that the right word?

Ponyfirming!!!

Confirming my role.

Confirming.

Ahoy! I've got me role, and be ready to play.

confirmed

Confirming.

I have role~

Confirmatory.

Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - Day 1 Let the Games Begin

@Mijzelffan; and @Laterose; still need to confirm their roles

Everypony slowly emerged into Ponyville’s central plaza. Nopony seemed to be missing - perhaps the culprits, seeing Princess Celestia herself in their midst, had given up? But that didn't change the fact that they still had to be punished. The grim task ahead of them weighed heavy on everypony’s heart; a mistaken accusation could lead to an innocent pony getting banished, and would also be one less pony for the culprits to drive out. But where could they possibly begin?

Celestia emerged from Town Hall, where she had been given the finest quarters available, and slowly walked out onto the porch. Any hushed mutters were silenced as soon as she sat at the top of the steps as she would upon her throne. Her eyes were closed, deep in thought, and she let out a small sigh as she spread her wings and opened her eyes. The investigation could begin.

It is now Day 1. This phase will end at 10 p.m. PST on Nov. 17th.

Vote: Phoenicks

Whoops, I didn't realize Night 0 had started. Confirming!

Vote: Bomika

I don't think I have voted for you since I was doctor in the Layton Mafia. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom