• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Little Pony: War at Hoof (Me and Royal Sovereign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
War at Hoof

Characters:
Me-
Princess/Commander Luna of Pegasi Division.
Discord.
Admiral Fluttershy of the COMM. Division.
OC- Elite Technician Tank Red of the Unicorn Division, works with tanks. Image-Here.
Elite Grunt Trixie of the Unicorn Division.
OC- Technology Master Lucifer of the Changelings. Hard of hearing, so if you don't want to get crazy, don't talk to him.
OC- Master Sniper Snipin' Hard of the Aerial and Pegasi Division. Based on Hawkeye from marvel universe played by Jeremy Renner. Picture: Here. Picture of Hawkeye: Here. Old: Elite Sniper Snipin' Hard of the Changelings, althrough he does not follow direct orders form them. Works for the powerful team.
Commander Twilight Sparkle of the Unicorn Division.
OC- Professional Gunner Daisy Lens of the Changelings. Under Scope Glint's division.
Admiral Rarity of the Unicorn Division and COMM. Division.
Commander Applejack of the Feild Division.
Medical Head Nurse Redheart of the COMBAT.
OC- Commander Vanilla Bolt (Vanadium Blue Bolt) of the Changelings. CO-Leader of HYDRA.
OC- Ship helmsman Sulu of the SD. (Under Glittering Prize's division.)
OC- Ship Sonar-Master Sea Mint of the SD. Former Captain of ENS Manticore. (Under Glittering Prize's division.)
OC- Gadget Master Hawkgirl AKA Daisy Lens of the Changelings. (Under Scope's Division)
OC- Former Commander Greenin' Air of the Changelings, now working for COMBAT. Picture: Here.
OC- Elite Grunt Carmen Chrome of the Pegasi Division. Picture: Here.
OC- Director 'N' Night Fight of SWORD. Sea pony.

Royal Sovereign-
Queen Chrysalis of the Changelings.
Elite Grunt Derpy Hooves of the Pegasi and Aerial Divisions.
OC- Elite Cannon Pony Glacis of the Unicorn Division, works with tanks. Image- Here.
OC- Elite Cannon Pony Gun Breech, works with tanks. Image- Yet to be added.
OC- Master Sniper Scope Glint of the Changelings.
Spy Lyra Heartstrings of the Unicorn Division, undercover as Admiral Commander Lyra of the Changelings.
Admiral Pinkie Pie of COMM. Division.
Commander Shining Armor of the Unicorn Division.
Princess/Commander Celestia of the Strategic Division.
Commander Soarin' of the Aerial Division.
Commander Spitfire of the Pegasi Division.
Commander Rainbow Dash of the Aerial Division.
OC- Princess Samaya of the COMBAT.
OC- Ship Commander Glittering Prize of the SD. Captain of the ENS Ghastly Gorge.
OC- Ship Sonar Pony Radar Moon. (Under Glittering Prize's division.)
OC- Alicorn Pupa of the SD, formerly Elite Changeling.

More to be Added as RP progresses...

Events:
  • Air battle above Everfree Forest.
  • Missile attack destroys Appleloosa.
  • Missile attack headed for Canterlot halted.
  • Destruction of the Changeling Missile Base in the Everfree Forest.
  • Sea battle in the Eastern Ocean. Changelings lose due to intervention from the E.N.S. Ghastly Gorge.
  • Discord joins COMBAT. Intervention saves Unicorn Troop from Chrysalis.
  • The Changelings take over Manehattan.
  • Crew of the Ghastly Gorge kidnapped by Sea Ponies.
  • Princess Samaya turns into Nightmare Time. Fight ends with restoring her to normal.
  • The crew of the Ghastly Gorge escape, but the Ghastly Gorge is sunk.
  • HYDRA is active.

RP Map:
RP2.png

Plot:
Changelings have unleashed war upon Equestria. It all happened a week after the Royal Wedding, when a quarter of Equestria was recruited by Princess Luna to fight against the changeling's threat. The Elements weren't obeying the bearers since this meant harm to others, so Luna and Celestia had to go with war strategies. The Equestrian Army, now called the C.O.M.B.A.T. (Central Of Magical Battling Against Team-Invaders), was divided into six divisons- Pegasi Division led by Commander Luna and Commander Spitfire, Unicorn Division led by Commander Twilight Sparkle, Field (Earth Ponies) Division led by Commander Applejack, Strategic Division led by Princess Celestia, Aerial (Air-Combat and Espionage Pegasi) Division led by Commander Rainbow Dash and Commander Soarin', and finally the COMM. Division (Communication, Putting it all up together, Weaponry, Combat, etc.) led by Admiral Pinkie and Commander Shining Armor. Now, war is at dawn and both armies are preparing for it.

IC:

The team meeting had begun, and Luna was seated in a chair. There were eleven chairs for each commander and admiral. The chairs were around a big table, on which a big map was placed. Beside the map at Luna's side lay a magnifying glass, and there was cider for everyone. Then suddenly a yellowish mare came into the tent.

"Princess Luna, Commander Twilight Sparkle and Commander Rainbow Dash are here." Carmen said before standing on the side of the chair Rainbow Dash was expected to sit on. Trixie came in afterwards and took a similar position next to the chair on which Rarity was expected to sit on. She was standing between Rarity and Twilight's chairs to be clear. Afterwards, Twilight herself came in and sat next to Trixie, followed by Rainbow Dash who sat next to Carmen.

"Who is there outside the tent? I can see a shadow." asked Luna.

Fluttershy flew in, and shyly sat in a chair near Rainbow Dash. "Um. Hello."

Other: @Royal Sovereign

Attachments

• Jeremy-Renner-Hawkeye-photo.jpg
    Jeremy-Renner-Hawkeye-photo.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
Re: My Little Pony: War at Hoof (Me and Shining Armor)

Ooc: Then you take Rainbow Dash and I'll take Rarity, okay?

"Alright, since I have taken personal charge of the mission, Tia, what are your reports?" Luna asked.

"Also, Commander Luna, we are one hundred weapons short. Sorry I am late, but I would kindly ask Shining Armor to perform his duties a little faster." Rarity said as she trotted in.

''It's just 100 weapons.'' Shining Armor said. ''We're working as fast as we can without compromising weapon quality. It was hard enough getting a complete artillery division up and running. Not to mention all the other heat which the Field division currently packs.''

''Yeah, about that. I have the feeling us Pegasi from the aerial division are being left behind a bit.'' Rainbow Dash said.

''Shut up, you.'' Shining Armor said.

''Anyway, inter-branch rivalries and arguments aside, since Luna is co-leading this mission, I'd prefer to take some of your time to ask her if she has come up with a plan. As soon as Soarin' arrives, who seems to be nearly always late.'' Celestia said. On cue, Soarin' came practically crashing in. ''... Disregard that statement. Let's take a look at our current combat strength. Luna, if you please?'' Celestia said.

OoC: Bah, not much I could do.

"Alright, Tia. So look at this chart..." Luna said as she magically unfolded a small paper which turned out to be quite big. "See here? Field division has a whole lot of ponies, so do Pegasi and Aerial unit, although Aerial need a bit of touching up as Rainbow Dash here told us. We are a little less on Unicorns, since many of Canterlot were 'too rich' to be battling for their lives. All other divisions are working fine." said explained as she unfolded the chart and pointed at the big map which she unfolded so it was as big as the whole table. "This is the map of Equestria. As the changelings think, we will defend and not attack first. Well, they are partially right. Most probably they will first send flying troops towards the camp, when we will unleash the pegasi on them. All of them." she said and looked at Spitfire and Carmen. "Since we are flooded with pegasi, they have no chance of surviving. Even if one or two do, they will probably just be killed by our ground cannons thanks to Pinkie Pie. But in another scenario, if they try to attack Ponyville from the Everfree side, they will probably come by ground troops. In that case we will unleash the Feild division upon them. Half would be good, since half is basically the whole Aerial unit. They wouldn't reach Ponyville at all, and even if they do, we will have four Unicorn troops guarding Ponyville by all sides led by Rarity and Trixie. In another scenario, if they come by the ocean, we will unleash the Unicorns and the Pegasi at the same time on the coasts. How is this plan?" she asked.

''Have you taken into account the possibility that the artillery divisions, which seem to play a fairly important role in your plan in defending the camp, might become the victim of an aerial attack? Also, the Changelings can shapeshift; we may have infiltrators among us. Plus, the Changelings may know that we are defending, and use that to their advantage.'' Celestia said. ''Plus they have long-range weaponry as well.''

"Hmm. But that is why we have the Aerial division, the special force which comes in time of need. As for infiltrators... I don't know. But I've got something good or as you ponies might say, awesome. I have a spell, Tia, that I sometimes use to prank. When I use this spell on a Unicorn, he or she can shapeshift every five minutes, and stay in the form for twenty four hours before reverting to normal, when he or she can use the spell again by this little... drink of mine. It is made from mixing cider with Unicorn magic liquid." Luna said. "And I have five unicorns working as changelings right under Chrysalis' nose. Lyra Heartstrings is leading the group as an admiral in the changeling army. Aerial force never leaves this camp, and in case of changelings mixing into the army, we can just keep an eye on every member."

''If you say so. But. We cannot stay on the defensive forever. We need to push the Changelings out of Equestria. We need to have a contingency plan. Correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe the Field Division is equipped with AFVs?'' Celestia asked.

''Ay-Eff-Vees?'' Applejack said.

''Armoured fighting vehicles. You know. Tanks.'' Celestia replied.

"Yes. One for every troop. The pegasi have large airships, and the aerial unit has planes. Unicorns use Tanks and planes and anything they wan't. There have been cases of pegasi using tanks aswell. Tia, we are not actually defending. We are waiting them to make their first move! It is like playing chess. They make a first move, you make yours fighting them, and by moving certain pieces to fight them, we can unleash powerful attacking pieces. Once we have successfully defended their first attack, we will move the Aerial team to bomb their camp on the other side of Everfree forest."

"Commander." Trixie said, looking at a radio message. "Five aerial troops of changelings going to Ponyville from Everyfree. You suspected they will use land because of the trees, but they chose to fly high. They have 760 wingpower, and in a worst-case scenario, they'll reach Ponyville in an hour."

"Oh my. Red alert, to all divisions! Send Aerial team after them, have the field troops waiting to battle ground changelings set up air cannons, and have the unicorns use tanks and planes!" Luna said as she got off her chair and headed outside, but she stopped in the cloth doorway. "Pinkie pie, Shining Armor, send all types of aerial defense weapons to Ponyville ASAP."

''You know that Pegasi can't possibly use AFVs without the help of unicorns, right?'' Celestia said. ''I would prefer to have one fully-equipped company of dedicated anti-air vehicles in every major settlement. Applejack, you can get to work on that. Do we have decent anti-air artillery coverage?'' She asked. ''I want a full no-fly zone above at least Canterlot.''

OoC: Following MLP logic, pegasi and earth ponies wouldn't be able to reload tank guns (or ''cannon'', if you prefer that term, though it is incorrect) due to the shape and weight of tank shells.

Ooc: In fact, Unicorns and earth ponies have to work together, because earth ponies are strong. So yeah, one unicorn for each tank that means one unicorn for each troop.

"Let's fly, Spitfire, Soarin', Rainbow." Luna said as she spread her wings and got an armor.

---------------

"Queen Chrysalis, our aerial troop is on it's way to Ponyville. Heh, they would've expected an earth attack." Greenin' said. "Chance of success is low, through. Spies at the COMBAT camp have told us that they have high defense at Ponyville and Canterlot."

OoC: I suppose an unicorn as loader would be normal. Gunner too, maybe. I have hands, not hooves, and I already had trouble traversing a howitzer in the Overloon War Museum. So 2 unicorns and 3 earth ponies a tank would be normal.

BiC:

''Right behind you, Luna.'' Dash said, following Luna.

-----------

''Canterlot, I can understand, but why would they concentrate their defenses on such a lousy village as Ponyville?'' Chrysalis said. ''Oh well. Is Ponyville covered by their artillery?''

Luna took flight as a hundred ponies joined in flight with the two. "Prepare steel horseshoes and guns, we are now in battle. Don't be scared, anypony. You have been trained for this." she said, trying to reassure everypony.

---------------

"Covered by all troops and we have radio of an huge aerial troop moving towards ours. This might not end well, Queen." Green said. "They have spies here aswell, but we don't know who."

''If Ponyville isn't covered by their artillery, we can push through there with ground troops and create a weak spot in their air defence network.'' Chrysalis said. ''And if I happen to find one of these spies, they're gonna wish they weren't even born. And I can recognize spies when I see 'em.'' She said. ''Anyway, keep me posted on the attack.''

OoC: Actually, she can't, but it's a psychological trick which can cause spies to give themselves away.

Ooc: Nice. Also, calling Chrysalis Master is better than Queen.

"una aimed her gun at the approaching army of chnagelings as she shot two or three down, accompanied by a sound of gunshots from all sides. Three bullets were repelled by Luna's armor. "Rainbow, keep clear of the shots! Your armor isn't very durable!"

---------------

"Our army is going down quickly, Master!" Green said, looking at the radio with disbelief but with a hint of 'I knew this was going to happen.'

''If it isn't durable, why do I have to wear it? Just keeps me from pulling awesome stunts.'' Rainbow Dash said before she performed a dive towards a Changeling, leading her gunfire into the poor creature.

---------------

''Fall back, and attack Canterlot head-on. I want the Pegasi anywhere but Ponyville. I want to take out the Ponyville link of their AA network.'' Chrysalis said.

Ooc: AA? Alright, Canterlot, eh?

"You do know I am not the person to talk to about it, right? Why didn't you talk to Pinkie Pie or Shining Armor, or even Rarity? They could've easily given you a new armORR!" She said as she barely dodged a shout headed for her eye. "That was close!"

---------------

"Should we harm Princess Luna, we have the full opportunity they say, she is distracted. One troop headed for Canterlot." Green said.

---------------

Applejack went to speak with the others. "One troop of changelings are headed for Canterlot. Since the Aerial division is at Everfree, that leaves us no choice but to unleash the Pegasi."

OoC: Anti-Air.

BiC:

''Kill her when the chance arises.'' Chrysalis said. ''Or capture. Even better. Tell them to aim for the wings.''

-----------------

''It's a diversionary maneuver. Keep the Pegasi on the ground. We'll have to rely on the flak guns.'' Celestia said.

OoC: Flak = anti-air, originally a German abbreviation for Flugzeugabwehrkanone or something like that.

OOC: Just saying AA in front of Anti Air weaponry is fine and lol xD In pony world, Radio can transmit things that only happened a few seconds ago.

Luna shot down another changeling as she looked back at Rainbow, but she could only utter a painful gasp. She was shot at her front left hoof. Then one hit her right wing. One tore through her armor and hit her left cutie mark. Then she fainted and fell, plummeted down to the ground with speed.

---------------

"Alright." Applejack said as she checked the latest radio. She knew what was it, another pony hit, we win, defense secure, and what not. She rolled her eyes and read the paper. "O-Oh no! P-Princess Luna is hit! Three shots, one in her front left hoof, one in her right wing and one..." Applejack shuddered from the words. "...her left cutie mark."

---------------

"Hit thrice, falling down. She is not dead. Oh, troop at Canterlot ambushed by AA weaponry by the Royal Guard. Dam* these COMBAT minds." Green reported.

''Princess Luna!'' Rainbow Dash shrieked before she dived down towards Luna, intent on catching her and at least slowing her descent before a Changeling swooped in and knocked Dash off-course. ''Get away from me, you freak!'' Dash screamed.

----------------

''Please tell me she's still alive! Keep me updated!'' Celestia said.

---------------

''All according to plan. Keep hitting Canterlot until they divert troops away from Ponyville.'' Chrysalis said.

Ooc: That was predictable from Rainbow, but you made it seem much more heroic than I imagined. And pony radio slows down when it is REALLY needed. xD Luna is alive, she is one of the VIP (Very Important Ponies) here. xD

"Ah don't yet have a update, Princess. Ah sure hope she is alive." Applejack said and took off her hat.

---------------

"Aw, a cyan pegasus is managing to get her!" Green said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom