• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

my MS paint drawings

Cross Poison

What a Catch, Donnie
Reaction score
i have just started doing MS paint drawings, while they may not be very good, i kinda like them :3

drawings
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
[/
picture.php

cute pokemon
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

other
picture.php

Last edited:
Your drawings are ok. Since I use MS Paint for my digital art I can give you a few tips for starters:
* You can try and use the curve tool for more percise lines
* And you can add a little shading for more depth.
* Sketching with different colors then changing the lines to black works too.

picture.php
i guess this should go in 'other' it's not pokemon, then again, neather is mario, but im too lazy to change it :D

anyway, it's very big, so open at ye own risk :/

Nice job :)
I like the cuties tooooooooooooooooo much!

Lol, I remember doing something like this once, I just to draw Pokemon on paint and use them as desktops before I lost them all.... I love the cuties ones!

Back
Top Bottom