• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"My name's Victoria, I'm 15 years old and I'm GUNNA have a baby!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous920314

何だよ?!
Reaction score
This is classic trailer trash, I don't know if everyone has seen it on here.

(caution: contains sexual things, obviously) http://youtube.com/watch?v=WeGLHKJzyBo

Basically, this girl, Victoria, is going to do "whatever it takes" to get her baby and if that includes "prostituting [her] body, then so be it." It's pretty hilarious, if it is indeed real. And I believe it might be.

You know what would be really funny? If that girl turned out to be sterile anyway.

Even funnier, if she does have a baby, who's going to take care of it, the tooth fairy?

I see nothing worth discussing in The Real World and much potential to mock. Therefore, I've moved it to the Hall of Shame.

I think his goal was to spark a discussion on how promiscuous teens are. Pardon me if I misinterpreted it.

That video was hella funny Gotta love trailer trash on tv.

I hate Maury Povich, I really do. From what I've seen, he doesn't offer anything other than a window for tube-jockeys to sample his latest line up of the unfortunate to make them feel better about themselves.

Well, apparently what happend later in the show was that the three girls (yes, there were three girls, all who had raging sex, however Victoria was the most extreme) were sent to a prison and had the worst inmates yell at there face and that changed their ways . .

I really don't know how that did anything other than them not wanting to do anything wrong so they don't go to jail and fail with their baby. Unless prostitution is what they were talking about . . whatever.

Pianoplaynfool said:
Basically, this girl, Victoria, is going to do "whatever it takes" to get her baby and if that includes "prostituting [her] body, then so be it."
Good for her? If it's real, then I'm a little tempted to just say, "Let her," so she can ruin her life and realize how stupid she's acting, but I suppose that wouldn't be very fair to the baby. Maybe let her keep it up until she gets an STD. (Assuming that she hasn't already. I couldn't stand to watch more than a minute of that video.)

That said, I'm sure that very little on Maury is real. If it's shocking, then it will get ratings. People who have this many problems hire psychiatrists.

Pianoplaynfool said:
Well, apparently what happend later in the show was that the three girls (yes, there were three girls, all who had raging sex, however Victoria was the most extreme) were sent to a prison and had the worst inmates yell at there face and that changed their ways . .
Isn't that Maury's solution to everything?

What's with the way she talks? She is white for God's sake!
On Topic: She is really stupid.

Kinda old. I remember seeing this like 3 years ago.

Nonetheless she probably should be in therapy or under help by now hopefully.

300 times? 300 tomes and she still has no STD and no baby.[Sarcasm]Well, I guess now since she had sex 300 times than we should all go around doing this. Never knew there was no need for condoms.[Sarcasm]. If I was her mother, I would have gotten her serious help, rather than going onto a slightly trash televison show.

She should of said that she had sex over 9000 times. Bad joke, I know.

this is just sad....... AND HILARIOUS.

this "person" should feel honored, they get the prize of "first person of the year I wish death upon"

Um... why is this thread here?

Isn't the point of the hall of shame to mock the original poster. The video he posted is actually generating serious replies, just like he expected it would, and was right, so why the fuck is this here? I don't know what whoever moved this was smoking or if I'm missing something.

EDIT: I see now.
the gadfly said:
I see nothing worth discussing in The Real World and much potential to mock. Therefore, I've moved it to the Hall of Shame.

Nothing worth discussing? People post about ridiculous things they think are funny all the time, get over it. It might sound low to call this "funny" but its basically in the same class as what you'd expect for replies when you post a humorous clip, just for people to laugh with you and talk about how ridiculous it is. And they are doing that.

Also, "Much potential to mock"? I don't see anyone mocking the OP, not like they'd have reason to either since people post about shit like this all the time. :)

Last edited:
Thinking about it, I think it's great that she obviously doesn't care who the baby's daddy (lol) is due to the fact that she's sleeping with so many different guys. She can't have a fully respectful relationship if the father isn't there. I mean, she can, but I know I'd be angry as fuck if I found out the reason why I don't know who my father is is because my mom slept with 213 different guys around the time of my conception.

I think it's quite obvious already that there is plenty to discuss on this topic. Considering the recent news of teenage pregnancies (Jamie Lynn Spears, for instance), this is most certainly something that's happening in "The Real World", and perhaps more people should realize that.

Yes, there is "much potential to mock", but can't that be said to any post regarding a serious topic as long as there are immature people around?
As long as the majority of the replies are thoughtful and not downright ridiculous as none have really been, I see absolutely no reason why this should be in the Hall of Shame.

Wow, this could be the first serious topic in the HoS ever!!

Also, unprotected sex 300 times and no pregnancy? I think someone is just sterile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom