• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"My name's Victoria, I'm 15 years old and I'm GUNNA have a baby!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably gonna be moved back out of HoS soon if anyone has any sense.

I cannot believe how stupid this girl is being! I mean first off, babies are more than just getting attention. Having to help take care of my little cousin (Despite I do it rarely. I really do not like having to deal with small children.) is a fine example. Second off, having sex 300 times with fifteen other men is NOT something to brag about. If she keeps up that nasty life style, I would not be surprised if she dies at age 30 from AIDS, probably even before she hits age 30. And the prostitution job planned up; Holy crap girl, how stupid can you get?! You pretty much dancing with death here! And for goodness sakes, clean up the language! You're making yourself sound twice as dumb with that ghetto-wannabe voice. Honestly, just listening to this girl makes me want to throttle her, if not pound her on the head with a pan... or some other blunt object of wisdom.

As for the mother, she SERIOUSLY needs to show that girl some good discipline, not that pleading "Somebody-help-me" crap. If I ever had a kid like that (Which shouldn't, since I don't even want kids in the first place.) I would seriously smack the heck outta her the first time I caught her doin' something like that. Second time, kept her locked in her room... except for supper. Third time, a chaperon everywhere she goes, and as same as all above... With a possibility of face-to-steel-sakobato. Please Vicky, for my sanity, smack that girl, get her on some forced birth-control (I know you're doing that, but clamp her friggin' mouth shout until she has the darned thing down her throat.)

Honestly, just listening to this girl makes me want to throttle her, if not pound her on the head with a pan... or some other blunt object of wisdom.

Will this work?
thinker.png

Um... why is this thread here?

Isn't the point of the hall of shame to mock the original poster.

This thread immediately turned into a mocking of Victoria. Nobody is mocking the original poster. Probably none of the subsequent posters even noticed who originally started this thread. In fact, the OP joined in with the mocking of the video.

In my opinion, HoS is the forum for mocking a subject. In this case, the subject isn't the poster.

I think it's quite obvious already that there is plenty to discuss on this topic. Considering the recent news of teenage pregnancies (Jamie Lynn Spears, for instance), this is most certainly something that's happening in "The Real World", and perhaps more people should realize that.

Please point out the discussion in this thread. Seems to me everyone is criticizing or making fun of Victoria. Has anyone spoken up to support her? Has there even been one single word of sympathy or understanding? If there had been, this thread would still be in The Real World.

Seems to me this thread is nothing more than a shaming of Victoria.

It's as if this were some day-time talk show where we find amusement in other people's ummm I'm not sure if the word misfortune, where all we do is criticise and don't even bother trying to understand why she is the way she is, and blame the mother for her lack of dicipline without thinking that maybe she did all she could and yet nothing worked.

This thread immediately turned into a mocking of Victoria. Nobody is mocking the original poster. Probably none of the subsequent posters even noticed who originally started this thread. In fact, the OP joined in with the mocking of the video.

In my opinion, HoS is the forum for mocking a subject. In this case, the subject isn't the poster.

Not to sound like I'm backseat modding here (or whatever they call it here), but...

Okay, I know you have authority over wherever this was originally posted and I don't, but as far as I know I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that. The main point of the HoS is for threads to mock the ORIGINAL POSTER.
ANYONE else correct me if I'm wrong.

Please point out the discussion in this thread. Seems to me everyone is criticizing or making fun of Victoria. Has anyone spoken up to support her? Has there even been one single word of sympathy or understanding? If there had been, this thread would still be in The Real World.

Oh, please. There are plenty of threads in "The Real World" forum about articles with stories about people doing stupid things, and those topics consist of mostly making fun of how stupid those people are, which is kinda the point. You think those threads go here? Um... well no one else has ever seemed to.

It sucks that the description was taken out and all, but to my knowledge the HoS is and always was for making fun of stupid users here.

Last edited:
...what Zak said.

Seriously.

HoS is for thread where the posters engage in mock-worthy behavior ; not threads where we laugh at the idiocy of the world out there.

On the sites I've been to that have Halls of Shame, the people mentioned or put in the halls have a direct connection to the site itself (sent hate mail to the site, copied something off the site, etc.). Victoria hasn't written in this thread blasting all of us, so it's odd to see the thread here XD

...I think the Hall of Shame needs a description on the main forums page to clear things up xP. It seems like it's the only one that doesn't.

Anyways, I don't really know what to think about Victoria and her obsession with getting pregnant. It's not the first time I've heard about girls wanting to have kids when they're that age, and I have no idea why anyone living in a place like the US, where it's not expected or desired, would want to put themselves in that position. Especially when they seem to be reasonably well-off, like Victoria's family (despite her white trashiness, she DOES seem to have a pretty big collection of baby stuff o_O). I love how she says, "I have everything my baby needs!" and points out blankets, clothes and (4!) pacifiers, as if those are the most important things XD

Like I said on YouTube: Having sex 300 times? This is madness!

"My name is Victoria, my dream is to drop out of school be on Girls Gone Wild and have a baby" Bahahaha. classic.

Bet 20 bucks that about half the guys in the addience aproached her after the show... "So, whatever it takes huh?"

Poor girl. She must be really messed-up. Not to mention really ignorant. Has nobody even explained to her about STDs?

So why's this still here. Been a few days now, is there some sort of unwritten rule against threads leaving this area?

Anyone else think it's pretty disgusting that we're making fun of her at all when she's obviously got some problems? I realise slut-shaming is easier than being empathetic, but really.

Oh, please. There are plenty of threads in "The Real World" forum about articles with stories about people doing stupid things, and those topics consist of mostly making fun of how stupid those people are, which is kinda the point.

So, essentially, you're saying there is no difference between "The Real World" and "The Hall of Shame"?

Well, I'm trying to change that.

The Hall of Shame is where we put threads that are embarrassingly stupid. As in, the original poster is being embarrassingly stupid by posting them. Posts about stupid people do not fit the HoS criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom