• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Nature/Flower Pictures

Gligar13

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P
Reaction score
I have taken a lot of flower and nature pictures. Here is one of my favorites:

I took this with a Nikon N8008s, Fuji Reala 100 film, and a slow shutter speed.

Another one I like:

Same roll, same camera as last one.

Both were taken at the Krohn Conservatory, in Cincinnati Ohio.
I can't wait for summer, so I can take some pictures with both my SLR and my new digital camera.

Last edited:
Those are really pretty ^^ Did you use any filters on the one with the Waterfall?

No, I just set the shutter speed low, and leaned against something to keep the camera stable.

I will probably buy some filters later though, any suggestions?

EDIT: So I don't double post, here is another flower pic I took that I like:

Same place as last time. This is also why I love manual focus.

Last edited:
These pictures are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I kind of want to visit this conservatory now. xD

Yeah, there are lots of photographers who visit. And I mean people with pro equipment and SLRs.

Pretty awesome and professional looking pictures :D

I like the contrast on the new flower one.

Thanks!

I need to go back there sometime with the same camera and some decent rolls of film. I shot a bunch of geese pics over the weekend as well, I need to get those processed.

Back
Top Bottom