• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My New Poke pic frame collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codface

Reaction score
Not sure if this place is purely for doll collectors but since I'm quite happy about these I though I'd put them here to show people.

Poke Photos.jpg

I'm shortly moving house and the GF decided she was going to be in charge of decorating the living room but that I could sort out the stairway.

So naturally I though "GIANT PIKACHU POSTER". She did warn me it had to be quality framed items if I was to put anything up. So ofc I imported a number of the small film promotion posters from Japan and mounted them in some nice black glass frames I bought off ebay. I think they'll look really cool lining the stairway in my house. Even the GF kind of likes them.

Ofc now I want a Extreme speed genesect, Master of illusion and Rise of Darkrai picture but I think the GF might beat me up...

@Codface; Nope, any kind of Pokemon collection is fine! Those posters do look really nice framed :3

Ok thats good :)

Thanks for the nice comment.

Big props to anyone who decorates their house with Poke-stuff! I know that's what I'm gonna do when I finally move into my own place for good! (and will probably decorate my office/ cubicle too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom