• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

My new pokemon sigs

SPAAACE!
Reaction score
I took a look at a tutorial for GIMP, and i decided to make these things. And if you want, you can use any of these.

in order of when i made them.
I would like any and all critiscism on how i can improve, i would like critiscism on my second graphic best, though.

Last edited:
previously aeOHai
Reaction score
They're nice - but the first two's renders have some white pixels, not a problem as all you have to do is erase them.

I don't know anything about GIMP, so I can't give you advice ;(

A heart made fullmetal.
Reaction score
They do look good, but I'm not a banner guy. I couldn't help criticize. Hey, maybe Blazaking will roll around and take a look ^^