• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My notifications are loopy

Either you have VMs on a previous page or it's someone on your Ignore list. Try going to UserCP and checking your User Notifications from there.

Do you have anyone on your ignore list? It could be that. You can also try logging out, then back in. That helps sometimes for me when my account is bugging up. Hope that helps!

Typically if you receive a message from someone on your ignore list, it will show a physical VM from someone with their name but it'll say something to the effects of, "This message is hidden because this person is on your ignore list."

I don't have anyone on my ignore list ._.

EDIT: Ah crap I do.

EDIT x 2: I ACTUALLY DON'T HAVE ANYONE ON MY IGNORE LIST ._.

BUT HIS VMS AREN'T COMING THROUGH WTF

Edit x 3: Oh god I think I need a mod to get rid of him again. It's Nanoka (Nanako?) -kun and he's been sending inappropriate stuff again

You shuld try logging out or refreshing. It's up to you, but it should go away sooner or later.

Hope I helped.

On my CP it says:

"orry about calling you that, something happened...
10:10 AMNanoka-kun

01-05-2010so what r ur hobbies
08:27 AMNanoka-kun

01-01-2010aww come on you want me.
11:12 PMNanoka-kun"

Yeeaaahh I think I didn't get them (And I don't think I want to either. Sheesh)

EDIT: And I tried logging out. Tis the same

If you are using Firefox, close it from the Task Manager or closest equivalent. It tends to get stuck and refuse to update what you have already viewed or read.

Also, consider deleting all cookies, regardless of browser of choice.

Lastly, read everything and check if it stops notifying you of it.

I've tried that. It just wouldn't work. I've been deleting my cookies for more than a week (To hopefully make my video's go faster)

=\

And it's only HIS notifications that won't show up

EDIT: Okay, I figured it out. For some reasons the VMS I read from him FROM LAST YEAR popped up as 'new'

MY NOTIFICATIONS ARE STILL LOOPY

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom