• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My pictures won't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outcast

Perfect Nonsense
Reaction score
Whenever I put up a picture, almost no one else can see it. I tried the "Insert Photo" option, The "My Photos" option, and tried the BB code, none worked.

Is there a common mistake with posting pictures?

EDIT: Oh, and this has been going on for a long time.

Really? You've made an account, uploaded the image, and used the given code?

Hm. Try posting an image of some sort, lemme see what you might be doing wrong.

If you're trying to link pictures from your PC, you wont be able to make it work. You need to upload them as an attachment or upload them to imageshack or Photobucket and then use the BB image code to post them.

I'm trying to see if he's typing the BB code wrong...

I will try to upload them to Imageshack once again, The time I tried that I was lagging, so it might not have worked as great.

EDIT:
kenthepen.png

It worked just fine...are you sure it isn't something with your computer?

Actually, imageshack does get laggy like that a lot.
But always check if you're logged into imageshack otherwise it'll say that there are errors.

But maybe imageshack is the problem, because i've had the same thing happen to me before. And then once the connection got better it gave me the right codes.

EDIT: looks like you pretty much solved it, but it might be a problem with your computer like Ombrare said.

It worked just fine...are you sure it isn't something with your computer?

Okay, so you saw it just fine?

Before my computer was having problems, but idk if that caused it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom