• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My pkmn fusion (Plz do not laught... LOL)

*DarknessHydreigon*

Dragon Tamer
Reaction score
hi im goin to show you some of my pkmn fusion

picture.php

sepranitar

skylefeon

picture.php

tylaligar

picture.php

umbreon with charmaleon tail

picture.php

i edited alot of times

try a fusion of Empoleon and Blastoise

pretty good but i think the leafeon sky shaymin splice needs a new name like shaymeon sky form

Not bad for a start. But you need to improve a few things:

1. Don't forget to shade in case you need. Even if it looks weird, at least it won't look 100% plain. Tylaligar is your best example of how a sprite can be ruined;
  2. (Re)Make outlines. If any got erased, redraw it. Even if you use a black outline, it's best than having a sprite look incomplete. All your sprites suffer from this problem
  3. Don't just copy paste and get ride of the black background. In some cases, it will ruin the original outline and make your life harder. Open multiple paint files if required. In case everything else fails, a programme like Gimp may help.
  4. Try to splice at your favour. It isn't your main problem, but in case of your last splice it happened. Here's an example of how you should've used the tails:

33ackfq.png

(Chikorita hasn't the best sprite ever to work with)
  5. Also, you may want to note and use the small details; notice how Chikobipom (how I call it) retains Ambipom's grin and chest.

You may as well want to check this video tutorial:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkAgQ8OpGmE

Not bad for a start. But you need to improve a few things:

1. Don't forget to shade in case you need. Even if it looks weird, at least it won't look 100% plain. Tylaligar is your best example of how a sprite can be ruined;
  2. (Re)Make outlines. If any got erased, redraw it. Even if you use a black outline, it's best than having a sprite look incomplete. All your sprites suffer from this problem
  3. Don't just copy paste and get ride of the black background. In some cases, it will ruin the original outline and make your life harder. Open multiple paint files if required. In case everything else fails, a programme like Gimp may help.
  4. Try to splice at your favour. It isn't your main problem, but in case of your last splice it happened. Here's an example of how you should've used the tails:

33ackfq.png

(Chikorita hasn't the best sprite ever to work with)
  5. Also, you may want to note and use the small details; notice how Chikobipom (how I call it) retains Ambipom's grin and chest.

You may as well want to check this video tutorial:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkAgQ8OpGmE

Thanks for helping me

Back
Top Bottom