• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Pokedex

Thanatos

The Curious Lord of Time
Reaction score
Hey everyone Darkrai07 here!
im starting a pokedex and I would love it if some people could contribute some pokemon. when its finished im going make a thread for it. you will all be given credit.
here is what it is curently:(its small because its really big normally.i show the acual copy at the end
myacualpokedex.png
once again i would love some help. but not all sprites might get through.
ill tell you if there on or if there not.most sprites will be excepted cause there are 200 spots
give me the number and name and of course sprite and ill see

thnx darkrai07

What, you mean fakemon? Splices? Both?

Here are some starters and their evos.... if you use them, please give me credit. i worked hard on them.

iaza17356940128300.png

any types. you can see i have some infernos splices and scratch/fakemon

any thanx TGM! im goinn to try guess the bases... growlithe,roselia,swampert,tailow,pigeotto, pigeot, wooper, golduck and swampert! i love how you made the pillowshades splices.Any names? im tring some starters now so im not sure which one ill chose....but ill add them some how

Last edited:
Sorry, no names :( But you were wrong on the one with the roselia head. the base is leafeon's. I would say my favorite out of all on em is the golduck base, and just the water type evolutions all together :) though a close second is the fire line.... i really like fire birds.

Golduck!? That one made me think Zangoose!

Anywho, you're really good.

Back
Top Bottom