• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

art by noworry☆

iwanko_by_blueriiver-da5znnx.png
Some sketches of Iwanko <:
I love dogs

Last edited:
Ho-Oh is gorgeous! And I love Iwanko! I'd love to see you draw the other new Pokemon. :)

favoirte_pokemon_by_blueriiver-da8r4we.png

Just something <:

Added descriptions, moslty for myself, because it's fun to look at later, but feel free to take a look:

Kanto | Honorable mentions: Lapras, Jolteon, Flareon, Moltres, Ninetales.
Dragonite: I've always loved dragonite, it's among my top 5 favoite pokemon. It's bad@ss, but also really cute. It also looks like mix between a dragon and a moomin, aw.
Vaporeon: It's a fish/feline/caninethingy, and I love it so much. My 2'nd favorite eeveelution.
Arcanine: I love dogs more than anything, and Arcanine is a big, fluffy dog. It also breathes fire, which is my favorite typing.
Sandslash: Sandshrew is the cutest pokémon in my opinion, and Sandslash is just a stronger version (with claws and spikes). I always name my Sandslash after gems, for some reason. Except Coffe. I'm bad at names.

Johto | Honorable mentions: Ampharos, Kingdra, Espeon, Granbull.

Umbreon: My favoirte eeveelution and pokémon. I love its design, and I love using it in battle. (it can be a pain to fight against though)
Girafarig: It has a really cool design, and although it's not too usefull in battle, I still love it. I alsways name Girafarig after horses I've known.
Lugia: My favorite legendary. I love everything about Lugia.
Typhlosion: My first as well as favorite starter.

Hoenn| Honorable mentions: Banette, Armaldo, Swampert/Mudkip, Absol.
Aggron: Dinosaurthingy in armor. Yes.
Skitty: Skitty is adorable, and its attack animation in XY/ORAS is even more adorable.
Camerupt: Didn't like this thing until I used one in ORAS. Now I love it.
Sableye: I've always liked gems and stones and ghafh. Look at its grin!!

Sinnoh| Honorable mentions: Luxray, Weavile, Roserade, Porygon-Z.
Lucario: I use Lucario way too much in Super Smash Bros (and probably Mystery Dungeon too). I've never really used it too much in the core games, hah.
Rampardos: Dracorex is my favoirte dinosaur, and Rampardos is based on a Dracorex. Yeah.
Togekiss: Used one in Soul Silver. It was the first pokémon (in Soul Silver) I raised past level 50 that wasn't my starter. I also think it's cute.
Leafeon: Used to be my favoirte eeveelution, but for some reason it got replaced. It's now my 3'rd favoirte eeveelution. I still love it a lot.

Unova | Honorable mentions: Virizion, Liepard, Krookodile, Bisharp.
Deino: Dragon and Dark are among my favorite types, and altough I like Hydreigon, Deino is much cuter (and easier to draw, lol).
Sawsbuck (fall): Sawsbuck has a really cool concept, and I love all its designs, but fall is my favorite season, so fall it is.
Zoroark: I love to trick people with Zoroark in battle, and I looove its design.
Samurott: I don't really like the Unova starters (I'm sorry). Tepig is cute, but I don't really like its evolutions too much. Snivy is meh and Servine is forgetable (again, sorry). But then there's Oshawott, who I think is really cute, Dewott who looks bad@ss (and cute) and freaking Samurott, who's awesome.

Kalos (finally) | Honorable mentions: Carbink, Ylvetal, Xerneas, Espurr, Furfro.
Phantump: Phantump has a cool concept and it's adorable and its eyes asdsfghj look at its EYES.
Aurorus: I think I've made it clear that I love dinosaurs by now. This dinosaur though, is so beautiful.
Delphox: When Delphox was reavealed, I didn't really like it. It has grown on me since then though (mostly because my parter in Super Mystery Dungeon). I still don't really like its in-game sprite, but eh.
Noivern: Was the first pokémon I ever raised for competitive. He has perfect IV's and EV's in special attack and speed. I still have him in my Y version. His name is Twist.

that's all.
plz excuse typos.

Last edited:
Hey, so I've been watching through your stuff and I must say, its amazing. It would be really cool if you could draw a fusion of mine, I posted all of them in a thread (This isn't meant to be advertising :) I just didn't want to post a picture of my stuff on your thread withouth any permission).
I know this is alot that I am asking you to do and I can fully understand if you don't want to do it, but it would be super duper cool if you would. (y)

P.S.: Keep up the good work

Hey, so I've been watching through your stuff and I must say, its amazing. It would be really cool if you could draw a fusion of mine, I posted all of them in a thread (This isn't meant to be advertising :) I just didn't want to post a picture of my stuff on your thread withouth any permission).
I know this is alot that I am asking you to do and I can fully understand if you don't want to do it, but it would be super duper cool if you would. (y)

P.S.: Keep up the good work
First of all, thank you!

And I love fusions, so I woulnd't mind giving it a shot. I take requests anyway, you know.

I am not home at the moment though, so you'll have to wait a couple of days.

First of all, thank you!

And I love fusions, so I woulnd't mind giving it a shot. I take requests anyway, you know.

I am not home at the moment though, so you'll have to wait a couple of days.
That is no problem at all, someone with your talent should take all the time they need :ROFLMAO:. When you decide to start you can choose any fusion you want, I will be happy with anyone of them.

P.S.: Thanks again!

Decided to draw Aggice.
I couldn't figure out how to draw the rest of the body, so I'm afraid it's just a simple headshot.
I hope that's okay, and that you still like it!

2pr71hj.png

And:

I finished this before I went on vacation, but forgot to post it here.

sableye_by_blueriiver-da9dwqi.png

Last edited:
Wow it's amazing, thanks alot (y). Your drawings are so neat and perfectly drawn, you really have a talent. I would like to download the picture to use it elsewhere (also as an avatar on Bulbagarden), but I wanted to ask you first before using your work. Of course I will credit you where I can, I don't want to "steal" your work

P.S.: The body of Aggice is just the same as Aggron's, it's just made out of ice.
P.P.S: If you want to draw another of my fusions you can, and if you have a wish for me doing a fusion for you just ask :D

Last edited:
Wow it's amazing, thanks alot (y). Your drawings are so neat and perfectly drawn, you really have a talent. I would like to download the picture to use it elsewhere (also as an avatar on Bulbagarden), but I wanted to ask you first before using your work. Of course I will credit you where I can, I don't want to "steal" your work

P.S.: The body of Aggice is just the same as Aggron's, it's just made out of ice.
P.P.S: If you want to draw another of my fusions you can, and if you have a wish for me doing a fusion for you just ask :D
I'm glad you like it!
And you're free to use it as you wish, it's your fusion after all.

As for new fusions... Well, I'm not sure, but I love cubone fusions, moslty because of the skull.

Your coloring is excellent. It has this vibrant, textured feeling that I find to be lacking in a lot of other art styles. They look like I could just reach out and touch them. Looking at it makes me feel great. In your latest picture, I particularly like Alolan Marowak and Raichu. The fire is competently excited and has a great glow effect.

Thank you so much!

I might be somewhat inactive for while.
School's starting tomorrow, and since I'm starting... Uh what most people would call Highschool?? Eleventh grade? I dunno. (Not the point though)
Anyway, I don't know what to except yet, but I do know that longer school days and more homework = less pokemon art. :I

Back
Top Bottom