• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Pokemon Black 2 Playthrough

Reaction score
I Start The Game and Get Oshawott From Bianca and Beat my Rival Yoshi. I Head to Paniola Ranch Beating Up Some Trainers on the Way. I Catch Mareep and Riolu and Head to Battle Cheren. He Sends Out Partrat Who Uses a Few Work Up's But I Can Take It Out Wth Water Gun. Cheren Sends Out Lillipup and I Sent Out Riolu Cheren Goes For Some Work Up's While I Use Counter Over and Over. Cheren Goes For Bite and I Live On 2 HP. I Use Counter and 1 Shot It. This Would Have Been Easer If Riolu Learned Force Palm at Lvl 11 Like In Black and White.
Current Team:
Oshawott Lvl 13
Tackle
Water Gun
Water Sport

Focus Energy
Mareep Lvl 6
Tackle
Growl

Thunder Wave
Riolu Lvl 13
Quick Attack
Endure
Feint

Counter

Last edited:
pixil-gif-drawing (10).gif
My Sig

Alright Time For The Second Gym. I Beat Some Trainer's Evolving Oshawott. I Level Grind on Virbank Complex Evolving Mareep and Catching Magnemite and Growlithe. I Take on Roxie. I'm Able To Defeat Her Pokemon With Razor Shell. That Was Easy.
Dewott Lvl 18
Razor Shell
Water Gun

Tackle
Focus Energy

Riolu Lvl 15
Force Palm
Counter

Feint
Quick Attack

Flaaffy Lvl 15
Tackle
Thunder Wave
Thunder Shock

Cotton Spore
Growlithe Lvl 13
Bite
Ember
Leer
Odor Sleuth

Magnemite Lvl 12
Tackle
Supersonic

Thunder Shock
Thunder Wave

I Go To Pokestar Studios And Shoot Some Solid Movies Called Ice Gym Leader Uses Dark Type Pokemon, with Riolu and Go To Castelia City By Boat. In Castelia Sewers I Catch A Zubat and Battle Some Grunt's With Yoshi And His Edgy Snake Thing. We Meet Burgh and Colress and I Go To Beat Burgh After Evolving Zbat Into Gbat. He Was The Easiest Gym Leader I O.H.K.O'd Swadloon With Flame Wheel Dwebble With Razor Shell and Leavanny With Fire Fang. Easy!
Dewott Lvl 22
Tackle
Water Gun
Razor Shell

Fury Cutter
Riolu Lvl 20
Force Palm
Counter

Feint
Quick Attack

Flaaffy Lv 20
Thunder Shock
Cotton Spore
Charge
Take Down
Growlithe Lvl 22
Bite
Flame Wheel
Reversal
Fire Fang
Magnemite Lvl 21
Thunder Shock
Spark

Magnet Bomb
Sonic Boom
Golbat Lvl 22
Leech Life
Bite
Wing Attack
Confuse Ray

Decent choices. also good choices for a dragon type are druddigon, or Hydreigon! Haxorus is good too! if you are playing on challenge mode, then Hydreigon is a good choice because it evolves from zweilous at a higher level than all of Iris's pokemon. Deino evolves at lvl 50, and Zweilous evolves into Hydreigon at lvl 64! so if you do choose hydreigon, be patient!

Druddigon is good if you want a really powerful physical attacking dragon. it has base 120 attack. if route 23 is accessible before the post game, I think you can find it there.

I’m not gonna use a dragon type. I used Haxorus is BW I dont wanna use it again. Hydreigon evolves late and Druddigon isn’t that appealing to me,

Hydriegon is weak to Iris’s team. An dit wont evolve until level 64. And the ghost leader can be handled with Samurott’s X-Scissor.

it has levitate as its ability, and if you make her lapras run out of pp on blizzard, you can safely bring out hydreigon, because of its resistance to thunder and surf.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom