• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Pokemon Lets Play series and other Pokémon videos.

I tried uploading two videos this morning but they were both stuck at 0% during processing so I don't know what's going on.

I'm gonna be live streaming on twitch later today playing Pokemon Light Platinum so if anyone wants to come hang out please do so. ^_^

Sorry for the lack of uploads in awhile. I don't really have any excuse I was just dealing with stuff and I think creating an upload schedule while good for trying to be consistent also put a little pressure on myself, but I'm gonna try to get back into the groove of things and just have fun making these. So case in point here's something a little different lol.

Hey guys here's a quick update on what's going on with my channel and videos.

After giving it much thought I have gone through my YouTube channel and removed a bunch of my videos. Not because I didn't like them or thought they were bad, but for a variety of reasons.

Since I'm primarily aiming to be a Pokémon channel I removed any video that wasn't Pokémon related like my music videos I had made focusing on characters from shows I enjoyed watching like Lost, Supernatural, Gotham, and The Flash.

After that I removed my Pokémon Gaia, Cawps, Leaf Green randomizer, and Cloud White videos. The reason for removing my Gaia and Cawps videos is because the laptop I made those on it just has too many issues and it's gotten difficult to use.

So I can't even get to my files or anything anymore and I don't want a series on my channel that I can't finish putting episodes out for so it's completed.

As for leaf green randomizer episodes I had actually been planning on removing those for awhile cause I was planning on restarting it, but that's on the back burner for now.

And lastly I removed Cloud White cause one It had restarted me at the beginning of the game losing all my progress so I had moved on from it and two pretty much same reason I removed Gaia and Cawps.

This was a hard decision for me especially with Gaia since that was the first series I started recording, but I felt like I had to I guess do a cleanse of my channel.

Now I don't have to worry about getting on an old laptop and dealing with its issues to complete those series and honestly I feel like that's a huge weight off my shoulders. I can now focus on my three let's play series I have up those being Kanlara adventures, Fat Kid Version, and Moemon Fire Red version as well as non let's play Pokémon videos.

Hey guys I uploaded a video talking some issues I've seen in the Pokémon community lately and just wanted to get my feelings out.

After watching that you should definitely watch my memes video

Well mates here are the last two episodes of Fat Kid, turns out the person who made it never finished which is a bit of a bummer.

Heads up episode 11 is a bit long, but something crazy happens so it's worth it lol.

And here's the final episode.

I finally caught up and it seems like a cool game for those who like open world like adventures. It's a shame that it wasn't finished, specially adter that amazing gym design. But it mentions Alola so it may be to early to say it died. If it some day continues I hope you box Clawitzer and try to use your other team members.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom