• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Pokemon Lets Play series and other Pokémon videos.

KomalaKeegz89

Reaction score
For anyone who's seen my other let's play threads. You know that I enjoy playing Pokemon fan games and as I stated before in another thread Pokemon Gaia and Cawps may be on hiatus due to me not having access to my sister's laptop anymore. I did find an old laptop and though the screen is broken I can hook it up to my tv.

So I'm getting back into making let's play videos and I figured instead of making a thread for each series I'd just keep it to one and so here are the first two episodes of Pokemon Cloud White!

Ok I uploaded this five days ago and been meaning to post it here. I've been hanging with a close friend of mine a lot lately and just kept pushing this post to the side, but here's the third episode of Cloud White.

Fortunately that's not all! I decided to do my first nuzlocke challenge so I chose Emerald randomized and well...it didn't go too well.

side note if you just want to see the fail skip to 20:40 and watch to the end from there.

Last edited:
Well, Girafarig is definitely in my disliked Pokemon zone now.

But if you avoided the "only the first Pokemon on a route" rule, you can avoid the other rule and keep Marshtomp alive. :D

Maybe. I'm gonna randomize it again and give it another shot.

And I will never be able to look at Girafarig the same way again.

Alright I got some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is that my dad did some stuff with the laptop and I don't know what happened, but I can't get into any of my video files so Cloud White is cancelled. :(

The good news is I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

No in all seriousness I'll be able to start uploading the rest of Gaia and Cawps soon!

In the mean time you can check out my two new videos for Wally edition and snakewood!

Yes! I loved Cawps. Snakewood has a very interesting story too, and Wally version is creative and well-designed.

Glad you're enjoying it mate! I'm excited to finish up cawps!

Here's the newest video for today Pokemon Kanlara Adventures

Tomorrow will be Pokemon Sky Twilight and Friday I'll post a schedule up, but so far my schedule is this.

Saturday-Pokemon Wally Edition
Sunday-Pokemon Snakewood
Monday-Pokemon Kanlara Adventures
Tuesday-Pokemon Sky Twilight

Since Gaia is complete I'll release an episode for that everyday and probably same with Cawps if not every other day for the latter lol is three videos a day too much?

Ok update to my last post.

I'm moving sky twilight to Wednesday cause I have to edit out 20 minutes, so tomorrow will be Pokemon Zeta instead which I am super excited to play.

Wow, some of those games have a terrible level curve. The graphics look nice though, and who wouldn't want to have a Porygon as a starter?

Sorry I missed the last two days. I've been doing a lot of yard work and I've just been exhausted from all that, but here is the first episode for my Friday series Pokemon Mega Power.

So yesterday I didn't do a Zeta episode cause it wouldn't open and there's been a lot of family issues and I'm dealing with my mental health. I haven't been recording this week, but next week I have an opportunity to really focus on my videos which I'll explain later cause my phone is about to die, but here's Pokemon Cawps Episode 8.

Hey all sorry I didn't upload any videos last week. It was really hectic cause my family left for a cruise today and all last week they were getting ready and my mental health wasn't in a good place at all so I decided to wait till this week to do anything cause I can actually focus without having to worry about distractions or anything,

Anyways here's episode 3 of Kanlara

I hope you get better soon!

Wow, that Marshtomp surely got you in trouble. Maybe you should start preparing a counter from it in case it comes back.

Haha yeah it was annoying the hell out of me

So today I learned that this existed...

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom