• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Pokemon Ranch

Level 100, Events, and special Pokémon from certain games (Coloeseum, XD, BattleRevo) all have sparkle when on Ranch from what I can tell.

So explanation on why Pikachu and Staravia from Ranch don't sparkle, but Ponyta and Shroomish do?

Both from that Lovely Place? Maybe any non-Hoenn, Kanto, or Sinnoh-captured Pokemon will get that.

So I'm guessing your Feraligatr that you mentioned came from Orre? Its possible since Shroomish and Ponyta are from lovely Place while Pikachu and Staravia are from Trophy Garden.

So:
-Level 100
-Event Pokemon
-Those from Lovely Place

It was from Orre AND lvl 100. Hence why it was super-special.

Also noticed that the Tangela I got today was sparkling...and she didn't mention where she got it from. Haven't checked, but I would assume the Lovely Place.

I don't know if there are different coloured sparkles for each, but all my Lovely Place Pokemon sparkle a greenish-blue colour, while my Blaziken sparkle yellow and orange.

Another neat thing you can do is stack Pokémon on top of each other by grabbing and placing them on another's head and have them walk around like that. I managed to stack two Shellos on top of another Pokémon and it carried them around. It seems that you have to mind the weight difference, though. For instance, you can't place a Steelix on a Togepi.

I just got Hayley's Pikachu. She asked for the Abomasnow I just brought.
That's the same trade request I got, and I've only had one more since, her Pachirisu. Up to something like 417 stored Pokemon now. Just 482 more to go until Mew. :p
well box was never released where i lived so i never actually knew what it did.
Since when is it impossible to know anything about a game until after its release? You could have easily looked up information. And Box wasn't released anywhere really, IIRC you had to order it through the Pokemon Center store site. That's what I did anyway.

Another neat thing you can do is stack Pokémon on top of each other by grabbing and placing them on another's head and have them walk around like that. I managed to stack two Shellos on top of another Pokémon and it carried them around. It seems that you have to mind the weight difference, though. For instance, you can't place a Steelix on a Togepi.

I managed to stack three together. I think that Pokemon will only "ride" on each other's heads if they aren't too big. I can never get Slacking on Lotad, ever.

Also Zapdos was to big to fit in the pit hole trap :(

I used my wii points on My life as a king. I'm trying to get more points now so i can get my pokemon ranch.

That's the same trade request I got, and I've only had one more since, her Pachirisu. Up to something like 417 stored Pokemon now. Just 482 more to go until Mew. :p

Since when is it impossible to know anything about a game until after its release? You could have easily looked up information. And Box wasn't released anywhere really, IIRC you had to order it through the Pokemon Center store site. That's what I did anyway.

Don't you mean 582?

I'll give some info I have on all of this stuff. All of her trades are:

Pikachu- Met at Trophy Garden
Eevee- Met at Trophy Garden
Shellos- Met at Route 213
Croagunk- Met at Great Marsh
Finneon- Met at Route 205
Wynaut- Hatched at Solaceon Town (Yes, that's right)
Pachirisu- Met at Route 205
Aerodactyl- Met at Mining Museum
Lickitung- Met at Lake Valor
Wailmer- Met at Route 223
Combee- Met at Route 205
Staravia- Met at Route 201
Yanma- Met at Great Marsh
Snover- Met at Route 216
Shroomish- Met at Lovely Place
Ponyta- Met at Lovely Place
Buneary- Met at Lovely Place
Miltank- Met at Lovely Place
Tangela- Met at Lovely Place
Vulpix- Met at Lovely Place
Phione- Met at Lovely Place
Mew- Met at Lovely Place

So as you can see, not all of them are from "Lovely Place". Now something I've noticed: There are 2 different kinds of sparkles. Level 100 Pokemon sparkle red, and it seems that Pokemon with something special about them sparkle light blue. Hayley's trades that sparkle are:

Shroomish
Buneary
Mew
Miltank
Ninetales
Phione
Ponyta
Tangela

These all sparkle light blue. Also, any Pokemon obtained from Pokemon Battle Revolution and special events seem to sparkle. So apparantley, the "Lovely Place" part of the trainer memo is what makes a Pokemon sparkle.

I have not yet tried to get one of the "Lovely Place" Pokemon to level 100 to see if they will sparkle yet another color, but I will soon, and I will let you all know if anything's different.

There are motions you can do with the Wii Remote to make things happen on the ranch, although I have not yet mastered them all. You can flick your Wii Remote at the screen, and it will cause an "explosion"; there will be different colored shapes that fly everywhere, and your Pokemon are taken along with the "explosion". You can also cause whirlwinds by (I think) spinning the Wii Remote. You can cause earthquakes by shaking the Wii Remote.

That's all I've got. I hope you find it useful.

What about Yellow sparkles? Blaziken's is yellow + Red

I kind of figured what each sparkle type meant anyway.

Also, apparantly, if you have not traded with her for awhile, she'll stop bringing her tradeables even if you decline her first two offers.

If you don't go on for a day, things get REALLY weird, trade-wise. As she skipped a day in trading, then started again, with the Pokemon she'd brought the PREVIOUS day. Then stopped trading AGAIN for a day or two and started trading again with the Pokemon she'd brought that day. Very odd.

I said red, but yellow/red/all that stuff is what I meant.

I'm trying to work on the lvl 100 event Pokemon. Give me time; I should have it soon.

Alright, just an update here, lvl 100 event Pokemon sparkle red/yellow/whatever and green/blue/whatever that color is.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom