• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Pokemon series concept.

Reaction score
https://pokecharms.com › trainer-card-maker

I used this website ^ to make these. Feel free to make them and post some here if you want.
1617065450953.png
The main character
trainercard-Ren.png
His main rival, a shiny hunter
trainercard-Cali.png
His best friend/semi rival
trainercard-Bodhi.png
His other rival
trainercard-Sammy.png
Cali's younger brother
trainercard-Hailey.png
Cali's rival
trainercard-Prof. Green.png
Professor Green
1617066169841.png
New Kalos Psychic gym leader after Olympia dies (my headcanon)
When I make more cards for my concept I will post them

Last edited:
Nice characters! Not long ago my younger cousin and I "acted out" scenes with characters we made up, now I realize that we were basically acting fanfictions :ROFLMAO:, and I also realize that our characters count as OCs. It was fun to make the trainer cards, the trainer sprites are not exactly like we imagined them but those are the most similar, our characters actually catched a lot of Pokémon but I chose the ones we used the most in our "plays."

My character was Emily, a Ghost type Gym Leader, and yes, the name was inspired by Emily from The Corpse Bride, because ghosts are generally related to death. She had a battle with Verónica, my cousin's character, and decides to leave her gym for a while to travel with her and have adventures. She has many Ghost type Pokémon, but during her journey she catches a lot of Pokémon of different types. Her Starter Pokémon is Gengar because you know it couldn't be otherwise :cool:.
Emily card.png
My cousin's character is Verónica, a young trainer with a lot of potential who is starting her journey. She is a bit shy and insecure but my character and her Pokémon will help her with that. She will become a much stronger trainer during her journey, her Starter is Pachirisu and when she met my character she also had Leafeon, Vivillon and Chandelure, but she will catch many more Pokémon during her journey.
Verónica.png

Nice characters! Not long ago my younger cousin and I "acted out" scenes with characters we made up, now I realize that we were basically acting fanfictions :ROFLMAO:, and I also realize that our characters count as OCs. It was fun to make the trainer cards, the trainer sprites are not exactly like we imagined them but those are the most similar, our characters actually catched a lot of Pokémon but I chose the ones we used the most in our "plays."
Thanks! I like yours too! I did that when I was younger as well, acting out scenes with my cousin. My character was basically Charlie only with different pokemon than he has now.

Thanks! I like yours too! I did that when I was younger as well, acting out scenes with my cousin. My character was basically Charlie only with different pokemon than he has now.
Thank you! I always thought we were a little weird for doing that, it's good to know that we weren't the only ones :ROFLMAO:.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom