• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

my pokemon sprite revamps/recolors!!!

unicorngal92

Reaction score
hi im unicorngal92 and i wanna share my sprite revamps with the world!!!!! please leave replies!!! i can also make a revamped sprite for you!! but if u use any of my sprites please give me credit!!
and sorry but this is only my revamps. it did have both my revamps and recolors, but i decided to make a different thread for my recolors, and i dont know how to change the title.
REVAMPS:
furretrevamp.png

seadrarevamp.png

ratattarevamp.png

raichurevamp.png

pikachurevamp.png

ninetalesrevamp.png

mewrevamp.png

meowthrevamp.png

meganiumrevamp.png

ivysaurrevamp.png

eeveerecolor.png

i know the eevee looks a lot like the original sprite but i changed the colors, outline, and shading slightly so it would look better
dragonairrevamp.png

articunorevamp.jpg

politoedrevamp.png

i tried my best of all of these and if u like them please leave a comment/reply. i will do more!!!:angel:
also, if anything seems out of place plz reply to me about that too thanks!

Last edited:
These are very good! Much better than my recolors when I started!

Back
Top Bottom