• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Pokemon Team Tag

yudgefudge

KAMALA KHAN, QUEEN OF THE MCU
Reaction score
(Honestly, I'm surprised a version of this thread doesn't exist)
Well, I've been thinking, and I thought I should bring this over to the forums.
Welcome to the My Pokemon Team Tag!
I know a few of you should be familiar with this. Basically, you answer four questions, then tag three other users to reply to this thread and answer those four questions, then they tag three others, and the cycle continues. Gen 8 mons allowed.
Here are the questions.
  1. If Pokemon were real, what would be your trainer class?
  2. How many Pokemon would you have on your team? (Range: 1-6)
  3. Why did you choose that number of Pokemon?
  4. What are they and why?
Now, I'll answer these questions.
1. If Pokemon were real, what would be your trainer class? I'd be the Scientist, because he really fits my personality. For the record, I'll be the SM reincarnation of the scientist, or this one:

1. How many Pokemon would you have on your team? 6
  2. Why did you choose that number of Pokemon? I legitimately couldn't find a reason to have less
  3. What are they and why? Ah, the meat and potatoes of this.
Snivy (Japanese: ツタージャ Tsutarja)

Typing:
E2unxSm.png

Ability: Contrary
My favorite Pokemon of all time. I realistically can't see myself evolving it, honestly. It would be my Pikachu, chilling on my shoulder, you know the kind.
Volcarona (Japanese: ウルガモス Ulgamoth)

Typing:
BmXhBg2.png

Ability: Swarm
My favorite fire type, it's really cool, and I see why people love her.
Sobble (Japanese: メッソン Messon)

Typing:
tjJZPYe.png

Ability: Torrent
Depression child I like him a lot.
Manectric (Japanese: ライボルト Livolt)

Typing:
RXw5m81.png

Ability: Static <-> Intimidate
Good doggo. My favorite electric type, and one of my favorites overall. Also my mega
Unfezant (Japanese: ケンホロウ Kenhallow)

Typing:
7aMQgxL.png
xRqRlUs.png

Ability: Super Luck
Too good to not include.
Hydreigon (Japanese: サザンドラ Sazandora)

Typing:
XU3mRUg.png
BjxxeDb.png

Ability: Levitate
I knew I needed a huge beast on this team, so I didn't look farther than him.
Now, to tag three users! I'll be tagging:
@chibighost
@FinnishPokéFan92
@Tood
I hope you liked my team! See you soon with yours!
-CCK

Last edited:
@NMLewis @Eeveelutionner @Giri

1: Probably Ace Trainer because it sounds badass

2: 6

3: Because I couldn't make a team of less

4: Houndoom for obvious reasons, Hawlucha because of the fact that its honestly amazing, Swampert as I love this creature, Scoliopede as its because I can't use Genesect, Stunfisk for my random pick, and a Bisharp

Last edited:
@NMLewis @Eeveelutionner @Giri

1: Probably Ace Trainer because it sounds badass

2: 6

3: Because I couldn't make a team of less

4: Houndoom for obvious reasons, Hawlucha because of the fact that its honestly amazing, Swampert as I love this creature, Genesect as its the best mythical, Stunfisk for my random pick, and a Bisharp
cool team, but I forgot to mention something - no legendaries or mythicals....

Thanks for inviting me! First off, the three users I'll be tagging are @Max1996, @TRNatalie, and @MegaPod. Now, to business.

1. Trainer class would be Poké Maniac, because I mainly use Pokémon I personally like.
  2. 6
  3. More Pokémon offers better possibilities for a balanced and well-covered team. Plus, I have so many Pokémon I like that it makes choosing ones I like into it more easier.
  4. Let's get to this:
1200px-006Charizard-Mega_X.png

Charizard is my favorite starter of all time, and of its alternate forms, Mega Charizard X is my favorite.

1200px-026Raichu-Alola.png

Raichu is my favorite Pokémon of all time, and Alolan Raichu is somehow even cuter than then regular one.

1200px-448Lucario-Mega.png

Another one of my all-time favorites. Its Mega Evolution is pretty dang cool too.

1200px-134Vaporeon.png

My favorite Eeveelution, and a nice, resilient mon if used correctly.

1200px-497Serperior.png

Amongst my favorite Grass types. It has a nice design and can hit well.

282Gardevoir-Mega.png

Amongst my favorite Hoenn Pokémon and powerful Psychic and Fairy Pokémon to boot.

Bump I guess.

I’ve been wanting to post in this thread for a while, even though I haven’t been tagged, but it’s late and I’m not at my computer so I’m just going to make this comment and edit in my team and stuff later.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom