• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Post Is Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YaelleG

Reaction score
Could not find the post I made this morning so I went up to the top of this page to Notifications. Followed a notif that I had gotten about a response to it & it appears that my post is gone? My post was something about how the math does not add up on my Pokedex....why and when are posts removed? It seems like there are thousands of topics here, so it surprises me that mine would be gone when there was nothing AFAIK in it that was bad or wtvr...?

Still trying to figure my issue out! I just don't get it. It says that I have seen 150, obtained 138 in Pearl, which is Sinnoh. Which is good because I know of exactly 12 Pokemon that I do not have yet. BUT, Sinnoh is comprised of #s 387-493. Shaymin, Phione, Manaphy, others show to be #s 489, 490, right around there. So that IS within 387-493. Doesn't that mean they should be part of the Sinnoh Pokedex?? Since, like I said, numbers 387 to 493 make up the Sinnoh Pokedex and that is the dex for Pearl.

Or am I getting something wrong here??

That's all I wanted to know...

Could not find the post I made this morning so I went up to the top of this page to Notifications. Followed a notif that I had gotten about a response to it & it appears that my post is gone? My post was something about how the math does not add up on my Pokedex....why and when are posts removed? It seems like there are thousands of topics here, so it surprises me that mine would be gone when there was nothing AFAIK in it that was bad or wtvr...?

Still trying to figure my issue out! I just don't get it. It says that I have seen 150, obtained 138 in Pearl, which is Sinnoh. Which is good because I know of exactly 12 Pokemon that I do not have yet. BUT, Sinnoh is comprised of #s 387-493. Shaymin, Phione, Manaphy, others show to be #s 489, 490, right around there. So that IS within 387-493. Doesn't that mean they should be part of the Sinnoh Pokedex?? Since, like I said, numbers 387 to 493 make up the Sinnoh Pokedex and that is the dex for Pearl.

Or am I getting something wrong here??

That's all I wanted to know...
The post was merged into the Simple Questions/Simple Answers(Gens 1-4)thread,it didn't disappear or get deleted, it's in that thread because game questions should go in that thread rather than their own threads. Please use Simple Questions if you have a question about the games.

Closing this thread for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom